Need You Now.

Time has come

VI Need You Now.

 

-Cho Kyuhyun's appartment- 

  It was past 10 in the evening. He was watching the Tv in his living room, pressing on the remote controller at least 10 times per minutes. He turned of the Tv, the apartment became silent. The kids were not here, it wasn't his week, he chuckled" not his week". he his computer and checked his mails. He answered to few of them and checked the value of his actions on internet while drinking a cup of coffee.  He was not hungry, his mother came earlier, she did the laundry and cooked so he cold eat for at least two weeks. But again he would throw everything in the trash, since he would always eat outside or not even eat at all.    

   He stood up when the phone rang, It was his cousin Changmin "Kyuhyun ah! What are you doing?" Changmin screamed. Kyuhyun put the phone down before answering; "Why are you screaming?"

The other laughed, "Sorry it's just that I'm on my fifth Glass of Soju. What are you doing? We're waiting for you. Minho, Siwon and Donghae are here, the others are coming." Kyuhyun laughed when he heard his brothers singing in the back.  But he smile disappeared when his gaze landed on his children picture. "I'm a little bit tired now. Why don't you enjoy the evening without me? Huh?" He heard his cousin sighing." Listen Kyu" he noticed the change of tone in his cousin's voice. It was silent around him, he was probably outside now. "She signed the papers, she's going to marry him, why are inflicting this to yourself?" 

Kyuhyun did not say anything. "Listen put on pants, a clean shirt and come join us, I give you 30 minutes. We're waiting for you. " He hanged up. 

 

 

-Flashback- Two years ago-

It was late in the evening around one in the morning, the house was silent, only the fire from the chimney was lighting up the place. 

   She was sitting on the couch, feeding her daughter. While he was sitting on the floor across her, working, well acting as he was working. He was not even reading the pears in front of him, actually he was watching her. He was peeking at her while she was feeding their daughter. Sitting on a couch, it seems that she did this all day.  She remained silent since their meeting at the familial councilor this morning. It was his idea to see a Dr. 

   

  Her gaze was fixed in the space. He could see the air coming from her nostrils which meant that something was going on, something that will cause trouble. She looked at him, he quickly shift his gaze back to his papers. Yeah, something was coming up and he was her target. 

LeeHyun started to cry, it was one in the morning and she still did not want to sleep. "Shht, please honey, mum is tired, why don't you sleep?" Seohyun said while bouncing her daughter side to side. "You're going to wake up your brother." She started to raise her voice, she was worn out; her back was killing her. He stood up "I'm going to take her." she did not move.

"I'll take her" he repeated, she looked at him. "No" she answered. 

"What?" he looked at her, "Give her to me, you're exhausted. and your back is giving you a hard time"  She strengthen  the grip around her baby girl. "What are you doing?!" he started to worry, why wasn't she giving him their daughter. She picked up the Keroro Blanket from the couch, he held her by the arm. "Give me my baby!" 

"No!" she screamed, the baby started to scream even louder. "No! I don't want you to hold her.!" she was like a storm, could you say that two minutes ago silence was king? 

"But why? Talk to me!" he did not know how to react. 

she pated her daughter's back; "I think that it's better if you sleep somewhere else tonight." 

He looked at her in disbelief; "What?"  

"Tonight and the day after, please. " Tears started to roll on her cheeks, "This is so hard, right now, I can't act as nothing happened, as if you never slept with another woman." He watched her,  he was right earlier, he was the target and the Target has been shoot. " It's insurmountable."  He nodded; "Ok, I'll call Yesung or Shindong Hyung." 

 

  He closed the door of his car. He was shot down, but at the same time  happy,  Yeah happy because finally after Three months since his mistake, she cried, she showed her emotions what she was really feeling. Indeed, since his cheating, she kept her composure.  He should have expected this reaction from her. She's never where you expect her to be. She can scream for a stupid thing and keep everything inside when it comes to things more important…

Seeing her like this tonight comfort him in the idea that she still had feelings for him.  He the engine and watched the door of the property closing by themselves. 

Unfortunately he did not know that the night he would spend outside tonight will be the first one of countless others. 

-End Flashback-

 

 

   He stopped his black audi in front of the door. A valet came to him, he landed him his keys. 

People were smoking in front of the bulding and the music could be heard from outside. He made his way into the place. Workers would greet him, you could say that he was a regular visitor. The few women who were there were wearing short dress while the men were wearing tuxedo.

He sat at the bar, a waiter came to him; "Good evening Sir, its been a long time."  Kyuhyun nodded "Indeed, please say to your boss, that I'm here." The waiter bowed to him. "I'm on my way". Kyuhyun turned his seat so he could face the room. People were talking, drinking and enjoying their evening. CEO, lawyers, architect and even politicians were the kind of people you would find here. The women present here, were not with their husbands, you could say that they were with someone' else husband. 

 He turned back his seat to the bar. "Maknae," someone hugged him, it was the owner of the club, the GG Club. "Hey Hyung," Kyuhyun greeted Shindong."Where are the others?" he asked him.  "As usual,  upstairs room 9" he said while serving a customer.  "Thank you" Kyuhyun was making his way upstairs when Shindong called him. "Maknae, It's good that you came, it's been a long time since you visited the place." Kyuhyun looked at his hyung, he did not answer, Shindong knew how he felt, no need of drama. 

 

  He knocked on the door of the room 9, Minho opened the door. "Hey Hyung you came! Guys he came!" Kyuhyun made his way into the private area. He noticed his hyungs but also some unfamiliar faces. "Hey Kyuhyun! I was sure that you would come! But I gave you 30 minutes, you took one hour" he laughed. Kyuhyun looked at him; "You did not tell me that…that" he stopped, Changmin understood his cousin; "That women would be there?" Ladies let me introduce you to Cho Kyuhyun, CEO of Hyun Corporation!, he's a wealthy and single man!" he added while hitting his cousin's back. The girls looked at him. "Now Kyuhyun let me introduce to you, these beautiful girls who are Dasom, Hyosung, Nicole Nana and Bora."  Siwon invited him to seat between him and Dasom. The woman would sometimes asked questions, trying to have some discussion. 

But, Kyuhyun was not ease, actually he never met a girl to seduce her, since the only girl he seduced was Seohyun,  he dated her for 10 years and he married the same woman. Minho could see that his hyung was awkward.  Changmin poured him a glass of Soju, "Drink you'll see".

   Everyone was having fun, Kyuhyun was focused on his glass in his hand, he then shifted his gaze to his wedding ring on his finger. Was Changmin right earlier,?  He looked at his hyungs, having fun, half of them were married. He mentally laughed. 

He felt that someone was watching him, his most trusted hyung, Sungmin was looking at him. asking him how he was just by his stare. Kyuhyun let a smile appearing on his face, telling him that he was okay.  Sungmin then nodded, and went back to his discussion he was having with the girl named Bora. Kyuhyun thought for awhile, what would Sunny say if she was seeing Sungmin, here drinking and laughing with these girls? Nothing because Sunny trusted her husband, he would never cheat on her. What would Seohyun say? Nothing because he has already cheated on her. She has lost faith in him.  He drank his glass, as he was putting the glass on the table he looked again at his wedding ring, he took it off and put it in his pocket. 

He shifted his gaze to the woman  next to him , woman he was previously trying to avoid. "So your name is Dasom? Right?" 

The blue mark on his finger being now the only trace of 8 years of marriage. 

 

 

 

Earlier they went to eat, then they saw a movie and now they were walking along the Han River. It was already 2 in the morning, but people were having ice cream, laughing and playing. Sometimes he would circled her waist and she would laugh to his jokes. People could say that they were in Love.  

They sat by a deserted place on a bench. She put her legs on his and her head on his shoulder. "I know that it mind sound egoist, but". He stopped she looked at him, so he would go on. "But I'm happy that Kyuhyun-shi cheated on you, because now I can love you and call you my wife, I mean my fiancé, future wife to be." he laughed. he looked at her waiting for an answer.  She was about to answer when a phone rang. He checked his phone but it was not his. He looked at her, it was her phone. 

  She was looking at the screen, It was Changmin Oppa. Why was he calling at this hour? It was 2 in the morning. Something important might have occurred. She decided to take the call. "Oppa, what's going on?" She asked him worried. "Seohyun ah,  I'm sorry to wake you up, but hmm… we were at Shindong's club, and well you know we drank but Kyuhyun drank a little bit too much." She closed her eyes, she knew the following words.. Yonghwa looked at her asking her is everything was ok. She looked at him telling him that it was not important. "I'm going over there, I can't really hear here" she told him while covering the phone so Changmin would not hear. 

 

  "Oppa!" she screamed to him trying to not be heard by Yonghwa. "I'm sorry Seohyun ah, but the waiter does not want to give us the keys of Kyuhyun's car, it seems that you're still registered as the person to call when he's not able to drive." She sighed, "Shindong left early, his phone is OFF and his employee seems to be new here, he does not seem to know who we are!" he continued. "Why don't you take him with you? she asked him, "Well I'm already driving home three beautiful ladies, if you know what I mean and Minho came with me, you know that his car has been impounded, remember?" "Yeah I know". she sighed. "What about the kids? I can't leave the home, they're sleeping!" She tried to make him believe that she was at home with them. He laughed, "Hyunnie, I was the one who drove them  to my grandmother's house this afternoon." She let herself down on the bench rubbing her forehead "I'm on my way."

 

"So?" He asked her once she comeback near him. She had to made up a lie; "Krystal is attending a party right now and-" he cut her off "Krystal?" He frowned "who is Krystal? 

She looked at him in disbelief, he did not know who was Krystal, She hesitated thinking that he was joking, but his face showed that he really nerve heard this name before. "Krystal is Jessica unnie's sister. I know he since she's born, she's like a sister to me."  she told him still not sure if he was acting. 

"Oh I did not know that Jessica had a sister." It her. How did she never talk to him about Krystal?! "So, was it her on the phone?" 

She suddenly remembered "Oh yes! She's attending a student party and apparently it "" she asked me to come and pick her up. I"m sorry"

He nodded, "I understand, but why isn't Jessica picking her up?"  

"Jessica would scold her for sure. It's better if I'm the one to go if you not want a world war III to occur." she tried to laugh. 

"Ok I'm going with you since we came in my car." he told her. 

"No!" she screamed, she realized that she has raise up her voice, she tried to soften it "I mean, Krystal would kill me If someone other than me would see her drunk" She has a certain image to maintain." she tried to explain. 

 

She was waiting for a taxi, Yonghwa by her side. He told her that he would wait with her. She cold not say No. Finally a taxi approached, he opened the door for her. She went in. "Call me when you get home, ok?" She nodded. He was about to close the door when she called him, asking him to come closer. He bent and she kissed him. "Thank you". He smiled and closed the door. "Ahjussi please to the University of Seoul' Campus." she asked to the driver. She waved to Yonghwa. She looked at him, he went into his car. She waited for him to disappear from her sight. Once she could not see him anymore she turned to face the road. "Ahjsussi please to the GG Club in Gangnam." "As you want miss" The old man look at her in his rear- view mirror "As you want miss" he sighed. 

She let herself fall on the seat, the cold breeze coming from the side. She looked at the stars by the window. She closed her eyes, while the ahjussi the radio covering the sound of the engine. 

"It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now"

This night "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum was playing on the radio.

 

I'm so sad. I was going to upload the chapter but I probably pushed the wrong button and everything disappeared. I had to re-write everything. Please it took me more than 4 hours, so plead leave a comment. Tell me what do you think about it. 

Thank you to the few people who told me where they were from. ^^ I'm so tired right now, I'm going to sleep.