Two years & 5 Months.

Time has come

 

 

 XXV Two Years & 5 Months.

 

  She was moving for sure, but she did not know how since her body itself was obviously not moving. But she was for sure moving, she felt the vibration, something rocking her. She was laying on her right side, putting all of  her weight on her  right arm, her legs curled up against her stomach, but still the position was uncomfortable. She decided to open her eyes, she was facing the moon, the clouds passing by and the breeze coming out of the window brushing her hair as she was advancing. It was still raining and the drops of rain were coming in;  she shivered from the breeze readjusting the black jacket she had on.  The familiar smell meaning from it, the perfume she knew and would recognize in one in a million. And that's when she suddenly sat straight on her chair, "Stop the car!" she said, but none answer, "I want to get off!" she screamed. "Stop it!"  The driver did not seem to obey her, "It's raining." he simply answered. He was not going to obey her, she starred at him then at the road, she noticed how he quickly took a glimpse at her while she was taking off her seatbelt, "What are you doing?" he asked her, she did not answer, instead she opened  the door. "Close this door!" he screamed, indeed he was still driving,, " I asked you to stop this car!!" she screamed back. 

 

He finally parked the car on the side of the road, she opened the door, leaving on the seat the coat which previously was protecting her. She did not forget to shut the door, she was now walking on the road, not minding the violent rain as well as the thunders."Get back in the car!" she heard him screaming, but she did not listen, instead she kept on walking on this deserted road, it was late, around midnight maybe and the weather was probably preventing people to go out. "Get back in the car right now!" he repeated this time much closer, as if he was walking just behind her. But she did not stop, instead she kept on walking, the rain soaking her from head to toe, her luxurious Cacharel  white blouse being now completely stick on her skin. "Leave me!" she screamed still walking "Leave me just like you did at the hospital earlier!" she added completely mad. "I'm sorry about that but how did you think I would be reacting?" he asked following her, "You're dating Yonghwa so of course I would think that the baby was his!" he said  screaming and that's when she violently turned slapping him on the cheek. He got surprised by the strength of her white feminine hand on his cheek, leaving a red mark. She was unpredictable.  One hour ago on the parking spot she seemed so weak and now she was like a storm, showing strength she would rarely show. 

 

-Flashback- 

  He parked his black SUV Audi on the same parking spot he had done earlier in the day. He stayed in it, trying to figure out what to do, to get off or to drive back home. Thirty-minutes ago he suddenly ran out from his house, taking only his car keys and leaving everything behind. And now he was there, sitting in his car, the engine still . 

But was she even still there? Did she left with the other? He did not know, he used to know her, to guess all of her moves, all of her thoughts,  before she would even make them or take them. But maybe he only thought he knew her. Following his doubt, he find himself staring at his hand, at his finger, empty, empty from any ring; they were maybe actually not meant to be. He sighed starring at it when his gaze shifted from his finger to the building main entrance, just like a magnet. And  that's when he saw her coming out of it. It struck him, the absence of soul in her eyes, the emptiness of warmth in her heart, like a ghost wandering on a deserted parking spot. He watched her aiming to the parking, nothing to protect her from the strong rain. The opposition between the both of them seemed so blatant, he was in his car, in a warm place, while she was outside a light shirt as simple protection. It used to be in the other side. Him, outside watching her from aside while she was inside, in a warmth place. 

  He suddenly heard a siren, he looked at his right, an ambulance was coming, he starred back at her, she did not seem to hear, instead she was busy searching in her purse. And he knew what was going to happen and he did not move, he did not move waiting for her to notice it, to react. They passed next to her, only brushing her, but the collision seemed to be stronger. And like a common leaf, like a weak soul, she came crashing against the hard cold and wet ground. 

He starred at her, he did not move, waiting for her to do it. Just like a parent would do, watching his child making his first step, expecting from him to gain strength and courage, to get up and to start walking again. But she did no move, she remained on the ground, picking up her stuff, so he find himself whispering, whispering something he did not himself understood at the first time, " Get up," he asked, "Get up please." he slowly whispered. And as if she was listening to him, she suddenly find the strength to stand up, she stood up only to shoot in what seemed to be a little box,  screaming "I hate you!" he knew her words were directing towards him. The little box came crashing against his windscreen while she came crashing against the cold ground, again. 

 

  He took off his seatbelt he still had on, he did not turned off the engine, he closed the door, he walked towards her, the rain seemed now to have him as target instead of her. He stopped in front of her, he heard her sobbing, accusing him of something he was not even aware of, but perhaps he was supposed to.  Each sob was ripping his heart, he took off his coat, putting it on her weak shoulders, he kneeled, putting his arms around her shoulders, he helped her to stand up, she was so frail, he noticed her belongings still on the floor, he kneeled again picking them up, his hand not letting go of her or she would collapse on the floor again, and maybe its consequences would be more serious. He noticed how cold her hand was, colder than the wind itself, he stood back again, her eyes were still closed, he knew she knew he was the one who was standing by her side, like she would always do. Knowing he was beside her,  and not even looking at him. It was something only her could do.   

He noticed her bra, you could see it through her shirt, white shirt which was now just a piece of wet tissue between her skin and the rain, her chest was purple, he zipped up the coat, preventing the wind to keep coming in.  She seemed to be rocking herself, her body bouncing backward and forward, she seemed somewhere else. He starred at her, one of the rare moment he would get the chance to stand this close to her, to be able to count he mole on her face, and to caress her lips without even touching them. The rain was getting stronger, her face was soaked with rain, you could not even make the difference between her tears and the rain drops. But guess he was the only who still could, he find himself putting his thumb on her face, wiping away the tears coming out of her eyes. He stepped backward starring at her from head to toe, he realized she was not the woman he knew anymore, the body he knew and used to make love to was not the same body anymore, this body was different. Her body used to tell her the truth, to reveal things she did want to hide from him, but this body betrayed him, he betrayed him hiding from him a pregnancy he was supposed to be aware of. And of course, this body was now guilty, guilty to not have been enough strong to carry a child. And  her in the story, well she was its accomplice.    -Nothing more, nothing less.-

 

He stepped forward, putting his hands under her legs, he lifted her up, passing his other arm behind her back, her hair brushing his chin. he noticed how she put he hand against his chest, as if she was looking for his heart. 

 He opened his car, laying her on the passenger seat,  he stretched out the seat so she would be much comfortable. He went to sit on his own seat, closing the door, and putting his seatbelt back, but he suddenly remembered that he did not put hers on, so he stretched on the side, aiming for the seatbelt, but he find himself stopping when his arms brushed her face,  a pure face, white and  round, the face of a angel. But the truth was that his wife was the guilty person, and that he was both the lawyer and the judge. 

-End Flashback-

 

He remained frozen while she started walking again, shocked by her own gesture, and she thought he would be the same, but she got surprised when she heard him walking again, following her, "Was it my baby?" he suddenly got the courage to ask her. She stopped, "Just answer this question." he sighed "I need to know if the baby you lost was mine." he added now both standing on the road. He saw her suddenly stopping, the rain was getting stronger and the light of the car were still , causing her body to be totally lighten up.  "Eight years ago I made a promise." she  calmly said putting her hand on her forehead, while he could only see her back, the shadow of the rain drops falling between her and him. Again now she seemed so weak, "The day I married you, I made the promise to always remain faithful to you." they remained silent, he did not know what to say, he made a step forward reaching for her arm, but she violently rejected his hand, causing her to face him, "How could you think the baby was his!?" she suddenly screamed,  He could now see her eyes for the first time in hours, and he was not surprise, not surprise by the red color, by the tears coming out of it. He was used to. "How could you think I allowed another man to make love to me!??!" she bursted out in tears; "How could you think I would be carrying someone else's child, when I promised to love you for the rest of my life!" she screamed harder, hitting him on his chest. "Seohyun ah!' he tried to calm her, forcing her into a hug so she could not hit him, she was now stuck in his embrace, "How could you leave me alone…" she added sobbing. 

 

"ANSWER!" she suddenly stepped backward screaming, again she was now fierce, he suddenly find himself speechless, speechless to even imagine her allowing someone else to make love to her, "I"m sorry." he stuttered, "I did not"  he tried to explain but she cut him off, "Stop saying that you're sorry! Stop it please!" she begged screaming, causing both of them to remain silent, he starred at her, just as she did, she noticed a sudden change in his face, "Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't be the one asking for pardon. You're the one you hide it from me!" he suddenly screamed, I was the father, you should have told me about it!" he pointed his finger at her, "I've been a fool thinking I could trust you!" he screamed, "You've been hiding from me a pregnancy! Do you even realize what you did!?" he kept on screaming, and that's when he saw a lightning in her eyes, which previously used to be lifeless, she was coming back to life, he knew what she was about to do, she was about to slap him, so he caught her arm midway between her face and hers. He was now looking straight into her eyes, "Even if we were not together anymore when we made love, you should have told me about it, you should have told me that you were pregnant." he told her, "And I still can't believe  how you got the guts to come each day to the office facing me, facing my mother, my family and facing everyone without saying the truth.  You lied to me, you asked for us to divorce because I cheated on you, but you did worst by hiding your pregnancy." he told her still holding her arm, "We could have been happy, if you kept the baby, you would be now 5 months pregnant and we would even be back together." he told her looking straight into her eyes. "But I don't even know why I'm surprised, you would already hide the fact that you would use contraceptive patch in the past Just because you're a workaholic . I'm maybe the father of 4 other children and I don't even know!" he added laughing, before suddenly stopping "You're disgusting me, You spoiled everything." he finally added letting go of her hand. 

 

She watched him walking back to his car, while she remained frozen to her place, so that's what he thought? He thought she lost the baby on purpose? He thought she felt pregnant when they did love five months ago? She  suddenly felt like all her life, she lived with a stranger, with an "inconnu", "Do you even know how I lost my child?" she out of blue asked him, but he did not stop, so she started walking behind him, "Because I did not have an abortion." she said this time causing him to stop, " Actually I did a miscarriage." she added, "And you know why?  I doubt you know since you never asked." she calmly said, "I learned I did a miscarriage the day I learned I was pregnant." she said laughing, "Do you wanna know more?" he turned looking at her, in disbelief,  she was advancing towards him as she was talking, "Our baby isn't supposed to be 5months Kyuhyun shi,  Our baby is supposed to be 2 years old." she told him while he stepped back as she was stepping forward, and in silence she made the last step coming closer to him. She starred at his chest, before looking at him straight in the yes, "I lost my baby, the day I found out his father was cheating on me." she finally revealed hitting his chest with her finger at each syllable coming out from . "Don't be disgusted at me." she pasued "I'm already disgusting myself Kyuhyun ah, for even thinking I would be happy marrying you.

 

 

Tada! Mwahahahahah I'm sure going to drive you crazy, but to tell the truth I did not have any inspiration for this chapter. I only had the preview. keke

I woke up this morning at 6 and started to write, I suddenly got the inspiration, and it's now 9.40 AM. I"m no heading to the Gym. 

I'll be updating the following chapter sooner than you think…

And you know how I always keep my promise. 

-Love ya Ali.-