Growing Healthy.

Time has come

 

      XXIV Growing Healthy. 

 

     She was pacing up and down in front of the elevator, wearing a black leather high waisted  skirt with a white blouse and black high heels, stepping on the side each time its doors would open only to reveal the employees coming back from their lunch break. She looked at her watch, only 25 minutes left before the meeting would start. Suddenly the doors opened revealing a woman wearing white blouse, skirt coordinated with her Yves Saint Laurent High heels.  "You got it?"  asked the woman who was until now waiting, "Yeah, it cost me 7 dollars!" the other girl exclaimed, "Seriously I don't know why you asked me to buy it at the airport! You're not a celebrity, I had to drive until Incheon Airport just because you were "afraid" someone might see me. You did not even go yourself…Pff. Seriously if it's this thing reveal that  you're really-" the girl wearing Yves Saint Laurent shoes was saying until being cut off by her interlocutor who put her hand on , "Shht! Unnie someone might hear you!" she said whispering while covering . "Tss Who cares anyway?" the girl answered taking off the other girl's hand. "There take it" she said taking out from her fancy but vintage Chanel purse, an ugly brown bag, "No! not here unnie!" the other girl whispered pushing the girl into the nearest empty office. Both women went into what seems to be a storage room, there between the brooms, the box of papers size A4, the woman wearing black leather high waisted skirt allowed the woman wearing Yves Saint Laurent to open her purse, "I took what seemed to be the best, they did not have the model you wished for." she said taking out the bag from her purse, "You did not eat anything right? You have to do it on an empty stomach." she kept on saying, "Yeah I know unnie, it's not the first time I'm doing it." the woman answered taking the purse from her unnie's hands. The woman then remained starring at the bag she had in her hands, the little light from the storage room not really helping. "Seo is it gonna be alright? " finally the other woman asked upon seeing the girl she considered like a sister deep in her thoughts. "Yeah, it's just that I don't know what will happen. I don't know if I'm ready. What if…" she stopped, not knowing what to say the bag in her hands "Sica unnie, what if I'm disappointed?" Seohyun finally added not very sure herself of the meaning of this answer. Jessica starred at Seohyun not really knowing what to say, she knew her sister, she knew what she was thinking, why and how, she knew what every little movements made by her were revealing, she always knew how to comfort her, to deal with her but this time and in this case precisely she didn't know what to say because again for the second time she did not knew what her sister could feel, feeling that was still remaining unknown to her. "You should do it right now." Jessica said breaking the silence, "And no matter what I'll stick by your side. Just do it" the Ice Princess added giving Seohyun a hug before opening the door and heading to her office.  She took a look at her watch, there were only 15 minutes left before the meeting and she couldn't waste any minutes, she stepped outside in the corridor, fortunately the floor was empty, employees were still outside having lunch while the few ones presents were busy working in their own offices. She walked towards the special place she was aiming for, the brown bag hidden under her arm. She passed in front  the front desk, even the receptionist were absent, you were in May, they were probably eating outside, she kept on walking, trying to make less noise possible with her high-heels. She finally pushed the door of the place she was aiming for. She stepped in the room, bending to see if anybody was there, occupying one of the cabinet, the place seemed to be empty, -Perfect-. she went to close the main door, preventing anyone to come in while she was in there, she choose a cabinet, the last one, far from the main door, she went in and locked the door. She lowered down her skirt and undergarments while taking place on the toilet, she took out the product from the bag she was until now trying to hide, she quickly read the box, she already knew how these kind of things were working. She took one last breath before putting the product between her legs. 

 

  She went out of the cabinet, washing her hands, she put the product on the sink, 3 minutes they said…the most interminable worst minutes of her life. She looked at herself in the mirror,  she was very pale, actually she did not eat since this morning just to make this test. She drank some water and rearranged her hair, only ten minutes left before the meeting. As she was arranging her blouse, she noticed that her skirt zip was not done, she quickly zipped it up, but not with some difficulty, she had  bought this skirt one month ago during a shopping session; Yuri unnie, Shindong's Nari and Leeteuk's Sora wives by her side. The skirt used to fit her perfectly, she even had to put on a belt while wearing it two weeks ago, but now the zip did not want to close, not with some much ease, If only she had known! She suddenly felt the urge to hit on the sink, causing the product to fell on the floor and rolling towards the main door, she  first remained frozen before quickly running to pick it up.  

 

  She walked faster towards the meeting room, she was 10 minutes left, and today the meeting was important, it was about reaching the Singaporean Market, a new Challenge for "Hyun&Co" which until there was more focused on the 3 main market which were basically the national one, China and Japan, Singapore was a new destination the company was aiming to and everything had to be perfect, starting by today's meeting. "The meeting has already started miss! The folder is already at your place in the meting room!" a receptionist told her when she saw the Vice-President coming out of her office, Seohyun nodded and headed to the  room, she quickly arranged her hair and passed her hand on her blouse as if she was ironing it, she heard the voices and the sound of the numerous pencil on the papers, they were  indeed working hard and she was late, she knocked on the door, but none answer, so she decided to go in by herself. At her surprise, the room was dark and the curtains were shut, the only light was coming from the huge computer screen, she recognized the faces of the people present in the room, "Please Mrs Cho, take a seat" a manager who seemed to be the one leading the meeting told her while bowing. Seohyun nodded back and went to sit beside the CEO, "We said 1PM, where were you?" he asked her when she sat next to him, "I'm sorry, I did not see the hour" she whispered, opening the folder she had in front of her trying to catch on and understand what the manager was talking about.  

"So that's why I think that October would be the great moment. Judging by the fact that JYJ are busy in Malaysia we got plenty of time to win the Singaporean's heart." conclude the manager, "I' agree, their current project seems to have a lot of complication and they won't waste more money knowing that it could cost them more. We should overtake them while we can." added Eunhyuk starring at the CEO, "I don't know. They asked JYJ Company before us and now they're asking for our services, there probably a reason for JYJ to say no. Something might have occurred." said Kyuhyun not sure to invest money in this project, "You know Kyuhyun ah, we can always add a clause to the contract, if something occur, we can back out and invest somewhere else.This is not a lost." said the "Hyun&Co" lawyer Donghae trying to comfort his maknae. Kyuhyun ah starred at Donghae then at the screen: a Hotel, Spa, Casino complex.  A rich Singaporean  man asked for Hyun&Co to build it, right after being rejected by "Hyun&Co" concurrent JYJ. Kyuhyun looked everywhere trying to know why, but nothing. Investing in this project could put the company on another level, the level above, but it could also lead them to its loss. He did not know what to say, to his coworkers, to his hyungs, he was the maknae but he was also the CEO, being the one who came up with the idea of forming a company and also because he was the most intelligent of them all. At least that what they thought, because even the CEO had his flaws, and he could count on only 1 person to help him hiding them, the person he would always have on his right side, his most trusted employee, the one who would get the last word, "Seohyun ah what do you think about it?" he asked to the woman who weirdly remained silent from the beginning of the meeting, her arms crossed on her chest, "As told you Donghae Oppa, we can always back off. Let's just invest half  of the amount and the last part at the end." she told him, while reading the documents proving him that he was wrong when he thought that she was not listening, "You said it yourself oppa, the company should extend to Asia, this project is our chance." she finally added this time looking at him straight in the eyes. He looked at her, mesmerized by the way she could comfort him, only her voice could make him invest millions into project, she had a total power on him and fortunately she did not seem to know it. She was indeed his most trusted co worker, he could rely on her more than anyone else.  "Okay, then you're going. You'll lead the singaporean project!" he told her. But Seohyun  sat suddenly  straight on her chair, "Wait what?!" she asked him surprised, You'll take the plane this week, you'll be leading the project  directly from Singapore." he told her standing up,  which meant that the meeting was now over. "Why don't you ask manager  Park instead, he seemed to have work on it during a long time!" she told Kyuhyun, referring to the manager who spent two hours presenting the project and more working on it. Kyuhyun looked at her, then around him, all the managers were still present and he was pissed to have in front of everyone which could have been a normal discussion between a CEO and his Vice President, but guess it could not be since the Vice President was the CEO'S wife.  He was a man he had his pride, not an employee could discuss his decisions and it was even worst when it was his wife in front of his employees. He starred at her, her hands on her hips waiting for his answer, which by the face she made did not seem to be the one she expected,  "There no need to discuss, you're the Vice President you're going!" he told her before leaving the room leaving her alone with Manager Park. 

 

  He put down his pen when the door of his office opened, "Seriously, I thought you would be happy, to be the one in charge of the project." he said relaxing on his chair while she came standing in front of his desk, "I cannot go to Singapore. Send someone else" she simply said, almost ordering him. He frowned starring at her, "Why? We need someone who can meet the investor directly on place  and who is better than you when it comes to this? Hyun, really,  I still don't get why you don't wanna go, you usually love to travel and even more when it's for business" he tried to explain. She looked at him trying to explain why she should go and how he could not understand the fact that she did not want to, "Because I've been searching but I don't see one thing that could prevent you to go." he said when he noticed how she was nervously tapping with her fingers on the chair across him. He knew something was  up since his wife was not the nervous type, so he felt the urge to ask her directly, so she would give answer to his questions and as is she had anticipated his questions, she gave him an answer, an answer he did not even thought about. "I'm pregnant." she told him, 

"I'm pregnant oppa." she repeated thinking that he might not understand her the first time she said it. But the man remained frozen, so she tried to explain why she did not want to go to Singapore. 'That's why I can't go, I just don't wanna start something I'll have to stop because" she paused "because I'll be giving birth…" she added not sure of herself or of the reaction she might provoke. But the man still remained silent, still sit on his chair, his eyes locked on her. "Oppa please say something" she begged him. But the man still remained silent, so she find herself surprised when she felt tears rolling on her cheeks, and she held on the chair next to her as if her feet could not support her. "Is it the hormones?" she finally heard, she raised up her head, looking at the man, "You would  even cry for missing your spot while vomiting when you were pregnant with Jeehyun." he added chuckling. "This is not funny Oppa!" she told him, "I thought that you were mad at me! she yelled. "Why would I be mad at you?" he asked her standing up and coming next her. "To tell you the truth I kind of expected it." he said wiping the tears on her cheeks, "You recently gained weight, so I saw it coming. " he added laughing causing her to hit him on the chest; "I'm sorry, we said we would wait three years before making another child and now I'm here!" she said pouting while pulling up her blouse allowing her, still flat stomach to be seen. "Why are you sorry honey?" he asked her laughing, "Two years, three years or ten years, it's not actually something you can order. Actually I was kind of stupid asking you to wait another 3Years" he said putting his hand on her belly. "And we made this baby together." he told her hugging her before breaking the hug,  "I'm the father right?" he asked her raising an eyebrow, causing her to  laugh "Of course you are! she said hitting his chest,"You're the only man I would initiate any intimacy with." she told him this time more seriously.

Kyuhyun looked at her a huge smile appearing on his face, he was going to be father for the 2nd time, he remembered the time they did it, two or three weeks ago, just after a fight, it was each time in these moments when they would make peace by making love that things were hotter than usual. And guess this time she felt pregnant.  "Then why don't you initiate some more intimacy with me  Mrs Cho?" he asked her, his hand which was until there on her belly making his way up towards her area, causing Seohyun to be pushed against Kyuhyun's chest, "You mean right now? In your office Mr Cho?" she asked him acting as is she was shocked,  "Yeah, right now and right here," he added  while turning causing Seohyun to lay on the desk and her skirt to be rolled up, "But Sir I'm pregnant. It might cause some damages to my baby." Seohyun said trying to sound outraged by Kyuhyun's act. "Don't worry honey, I read somewhere that it was the better way for the baby to grow healthy. " he said ing her blouse, "Haven't you seen my son Jeehyun, He's the most healthy kid I've ever seen!" he added  while kissing her around her and neck area. Seohyun let a laugh before pushing slightly Kyuhyun, "Oh really? Then may I ask you for your help?." she asked passing her hand behind his neck, "I want my baby to grow healthy too" she added in a whisper the breath coming out from caressing Kyuhyun's one,  while she had her hand going down his man area which caused the man to gulp from the iness his wife was releasing. The man suddenly stood up, she watched him walking towards the door, Seohyun remained surprised, not knowing what to do. Kyuhyun opened the door, allowing the noises from the offices to come in, "Mrs Lee, Mrs Cho and I will be working on the Singaporean project, I don't want to be disturbed by anyone and I won't answer the phone so just take the messages." he told his secretary, "And if any of my hyungs come, just tell them that I'll see them after, the Vice President and I need to pick  the person to send to Singapore instead of Mrs Cho, they'll understand. " he said before closing the door, not even waiting for his secretary to answer back. Once the door closed he turned to face Seohyun he had sit on his desk, "Now, let's take time to make our baby grow healthy." he said grinning making his way towards her. 

-End Flashback-

 

  I'm sorry I wrote a Flashback, it seems that I'm doing everything to postpone the post  (and the writing) of the last chapter of Time Has Come. I just wanna make it great. 

 

So this is how Seohyun announced that she was pregant of Lee Hyun to Kyu. Thanks to Sica xD. 

 

Eid Mabrouk to the muslims readers! Hope you enjoyed your day and the you spend it with your beloved ones. Just as I did.  May Allah bless you. 

 

Also I give you my twitter account, @SoneAlyah I talked a lot with the readers through Twitter , I sometimes reveals Time Has Come Spoilers and answer reads questions. And of course it helps us knowing each other more. Because the AFF comment's system isn't really efficient…

Don't hesitate I'll follow back, just tell me that you're one of the readers of Time Has Come. ^^

 

Of Course give your impression. I REALLY LOVE THE COMMENTS, READING THEM IS LIKE MY REAWARD, depending of the comments you guys leave, well I change things, add character, and remove some.  :D                        Sincerely .Ali.