Top of the Hill.

Time has come

 

 

EDIT;  A lot of you seemed to be lost in the previous chapter."Worst than her" Please take time to read this Edit, if you do not want to be lost. 

-This is not Yonghwa's baby, Seohyun thought about marrying Yonghwa, carrying his child and just thinking about it disgusted her. 

- Kyuhyun indeed slept with Hyorin when she came at 4 am

-The baby Seohyun lost was indeed Kyuhyun's one

 -Seohyun never slept with Yonghwa, they would only kiss

 

XII Top of the Hill.

 

  They were in the hall, waiting for the others to get down. Donghae looked at his watch 7.00 am, they had to meet the man at 09.30 and the land was about 2 hours from the hotel. "What are they doing?" he asked to Yesung sitting on the couch in the hall; "I don't know, you know women, when they say 10 minutes, it's actually 100 minutes…" he chuckled, "Where is Heechul hyung ?"asked this time Kyuhyun. "Did you talk to him since yesterday?" Yesung asked concerned. "No, but I guess as always we will forget and move on" Kyuhyun said at the moment the doors of the elevator opened. Heechul and Hyorin came out of it. "Finally! " exclaimed Donghae "We're going to be late!" 

Kyuhyun scanned the hall and the elevator, no one else was coming, it was still early in the morning and the hall was desert. They stood up; "Wait where 's Seohyun?" asked Heechul, Donghae suddenly turned "What? I thought she was with you!" he answered; Heechul chuckled "Do you see her with me right now?"  Indeed Seohyun was not there with them, "Hyorin shi what is she doing? You share the same room right? She should know that we said 7 am in the hall!" he told Hyorin. The woman bitted her lips "Mrs Cho did not sleep at the Hotel. She left yesterday but she did to say where she was going." Yesung looked at Kyuhyun for his reaction but the CEO did not seem to bother instead he was busy texting. Maybe he knew where she was? "Kyuhyun ah, Where is Seohyun?" he asked him hoping for an answer. The young CEO finally raised his head from his phone. "I don't know.

Heechul was angry, how could Kyuhyun not be worried, "Kyuhyun ah! Try to call her!" he ordered to his maknae. "Mrs Cho said she would comeback before 5 am, she only took her bag and coat" informed them Hyorin. Seeing that Kyuhyun was not going to call Seohyun, Yesung dialed his sister-in-law number.  They all stared at him, waiting for him to talk. But unfortunately he put back his phone in his pocket"She does not answer" he finally spoke. "We should call the police!" said Hyorin, taking out her phone from her purse kind of worried. But someone stopped her, "Wait!" It was Donghae, "She probably already went to the meeting?" he said looking at Kyuhyun, but the CEO remained silent. "What do you think Kyuhyun ah?" asked Heechul hoping for some reaction from his maknae.,Kyuhyun looked at the door then at his watch, "I think that we should go, we're going to be late, I need to sign this contract." he said standing up. 

Heechul could not stand Kyuhyun's behavior anymore, he grabbed him by his sleeve "Yah! Seohyun is somewhere outside probably in danger! And you don't care!! She's the mother of you children!" he said angry. "She's there!" interrupted Donghae, they all turned to stare at the door. Indeed Seohyun was passing through the doors, Seohyun was wearing a cap, sunglasses, jeans, a lather jacket and a pair of converse. "Where were you?" screamed to her Heechul, "We were extremely worried!!" added Yesung. Seohyun walked towards them, it was still early in the morning, only the receptionist were at their office, and the cleaning lady taking their service. She looked at their face through her sunglasses; She could  not take them off, She could not tell them where she went, what happened, She was ashamed, so again she would lie; "My cousin Nicole and her friends were in town, we went to take a drink and I did not realize but it was already too late, to comeback to the hotel. So I slept over at her Hotel room." She scanned their face, hoping that they would believe them, she dared to look at the man who was not talking to her for now 10 days. Kyuhyun did not realize but he find himself scanning her entire body looking for any injuries. She noticed how he tried to see past her sunglasses, she quickly looked away. 

 

"Mr Kim Heechul?" called them John, "The cars are ready, it's when you want!" he said showing two black SUV parked in front of the doors. Heechul looked at him, then at Seohyun, "Listen Seohyun ah, we're going to be late" She nodded, Heechul looked at her, scanning her from head to toe, she was not really presentable; wearing a lather jacket, skinny jeans  and converse along with sunglasses which were probably hiding a hangover he thought. "We'll go first while you go get change" She agreed, "All right Let's go!", they left, she remained alone in the hotel hall, she saw them getting in the car, Kyuhyun being the first one, to get in, not even looking back. 

Once they drove off, she went to the elevator, she pressed on the button, once the doors closed ,she took off her cap, she smirked, dirty hair, dirty from the sea, the sand, the breeze, but she did not care, it was not important, not this…She put back her cap, her hands went a little bit down this time, she took off her sunglasses, yes, indeed the bruise next to her eye, was more important, she had to hide to, no matter what. 

 

 

Cultivated field and pasture were all he could see from his window. Silence also in the car, the engine's car being the only source of noise. Heechul and Hyorin were each busy on their cellphone, Donghae was trying to write on the papers he put on his knees and Yesung was busy trying to catch some sleep. No one was talking. They had a business meeting in a place situated at two hours of the hotel, and they were already late, thanks to Seohyun. "Taking a drink with Nicole" he mentally laughed, Seohyun was not the type of drinking so taking a drink the night before an important business meeting was unlikely to be true. She lied and he knew it from the moment she went through the doors, the way she held on her bag, going straight to the story, not even greeting before, he knew it, she was lying. So he tried to do something whig will reveal him the truth; he tried to look into her eyes; but he failed, she was wearing sunglasses, and she quickly looked away. She went somewhere and he would find out where…or maybe not, maybe it was not his business, not anymore…

 

It was raining, she went out of the shower, she had to be quick if she wanted to catch up on them. She quickly looked by the window, rains and clouds, the sky was grey, it was morbid. A day you would spent at hime with a hot chocolate in front of the TV, not in high heels somewhere in a cultivated field. A thunder took her out from her thoughts, she quickly opened her luggage, looking for her dress, she was supposed to wear, but it was not there, she started to panic she looked everywhere, even in Hyorin's luggage, but it was not there.  She went in the bathroom maybe it was there, maybe she did not see it while taking a shower, she  tried to look for it but she could not see anything with the steam, so like an automatism she cleaned the mirror, maybe it would help her to se a little more clear, but she stopped when she saw her reflection in the mirror.  It surprised her: the bruise on her face, it surprised her to see it there, she had forgotten it. She touched it, it hurt her, she smirked.  She had no dress, but a bruise, So she remained standing alone in the bathroom a towel around her body. 

 

 

"There we plan on building a Hotel Complex. and there a shopping Avenue! This place will become the place to be!" told them a little man, wearing a mustache and glasses.  It was raining, a group of people wearing suits, now completely wet were walking on a cultivated field. The amount of black umbrella were forming a huge black hat, some cows were there watching them fascinated by this huge black thing floating in the air.. Soon the men shoes became brown from the mud, the only lady present was having a hard time in her high heels trying to hold on her coworkers arms, who were already pissed by the weather. "Great Idea" agreed Donghae, "Yeah I know" chuckled the man proud of himself "Please follow me this way;" I'll show you where will be build the SpA." he said leading them on the field. The group was following when a car came breaking the natural environment, the black SUV went to park next to the others cars already present on the field. 

 

The passenger door opened, Seohyun came out of it, she closed the door. The little man made two step backwards, "Is she with you?" he asked to Kyuhyun "Yes, apparently" he whispered. Seohyun came closer to them, she was wearing a cardigan, a white shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of converse. "What is she wearing?" whispered Heechul to Yesung face palming himself. "Mr Cho, who is she?" the little man asked to Kyuhyun, curious about this woman who was interrupting an important business meeting. Kyuhyun sighed, "She's my Vice President" The man smiled "Really? I heard you were a married couple. Is it true" he exclaimed. Kyuhyun did not have time to respond, Seohyun was already passing next to him, "Mr Sun, Nice to meet you, I'm Cho Seohyun, the Vice President of Hyun&cCo. Please accept my apologizes for attending the meting after its beginning." she said shaking his hand. The man smiled "Finally! I'm meeting Cho Seohyun, You know I heard a lot about you and the way you made of Hyun&Co a huge international company." he laughed, Heechul rolled his eyes. "Kyuhyun shi, you should be proud to have a wife like her, she was not married to you, I would already have her as daughter in law!" he said still holding on Seohyun's hand."Maybe we should go back to the visit" Kyuhyun asked annoyed. But the man did not seem to be interested in the meeting anymore; "OH! Thinking about it! My wife and I would love to have you as our guest tonight!" he said finally letting go of Seohyun's hand. Kyuhyun coughed, "No, listen Mr Sun , I don't thick this is necessary. Seohyun and I are-" "We would be glad,!" someone cut him off, it was the woman in front of him, it was Seohyun. She made a step backwards, standing now next to him, She circled his waist with her arms "My husband and I would be glad to have dinner with you and Mrs Sun." she finally said. Kyuhyun looked at her incredulous. "The man clapped his hand and came hugging Seohyun almost lifting her up in the air "Amazing, my wife and I are tired of having dinner with middle aged couple, always the same subject!" he said putting back Seohyun to her place. "I know we are old, but we also like Gangnam style!" he said moving his hips. One of his coworker coughed, "Mr Sun, hmm; the visit." Oh yeah!" he face planed himself, "Please come this way, there I will build a Plaza with a monument, maybe my entire body or only my face, I guess we'll see" he said leading the group. 

Seohyun was about to follow when Kyuhyun caught her by the wrist  "What was that?! he whispered, she looked at him, he was indeed angry, because he did not see it coming. "Business" she answered, He tighten the hold around her wrist., it was a big contract, he could not let their personal problems get involved in their business affair. He was about to reprimand her but what he wanted to tell her and what came out of his mouth were two different things, he realized it when he saw her slightly making a step back after his words "Take of your sunglasses!" he ordered her while whispering. He said that he did not care, but it was false, he could not not care. 

It was not what he wanted to say, but she did not seem to notice it, "Why? " she answered; so he went on. "Take them off!" she then again made another step backwards, "Please Kyuhyun ah" she said, he could not take it anymore, it was raining like never, and she insisted so bad on keeping her sunglasses. He was about to take them off by himself when someone interrupted them "Mr Cho! I see you missed your wife!" the little man screamed laughing, from the top of the little hill. "Ah young love!" he sighed. "But please come join us, the visit will soon get to its end, I still have to show you where I want my Monument to be build" he said laughing. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun then at the man, he finally  let go of Seohyun's hand. "Right Mr Sun! I'm coming!" he said glaring at Seohyun. 

 

He  left her standing alone on the field, she watched him, climbing the hill, she quickly readjusted her sunglasses. "Seohyun ah!" called her Heechul from the hill, he was now standing alone o it, the group already on the other side. She climbed, he gave her his hand to help her. She finally stand on the top of the hill."Are you ok?" he asked her, "Yeah," she whispered "Why?"  he opened his umbrella, I don't know, tell me, is everything ok?" she looked at him, "Why would things be not ok?" she asked him. annoyed "Just asking" he said. "Then." she conclude. They remained on the top of the hill, alone. She was glaring at the view, we could see through the clouds, the skyscrapers of Singapore. "This is a good spot" she told Heechul. he nodded. "Seohyun ah?" he asked again. She sighed "What?" he looked at her "Why did you came dressing this way?" she looked at him then at herself. "What's wrong with my clothes?" Heechul started to get down of the hill, "You're dressed like Taylor Swift." he finally told her. She looked at herself, indeed, it was not an outfit you would wear to attend a meeting, but what king of meeting where taking place on a field full of mud? She started to get down of the hill, following Heechul, "Anyway, he spoke, "You did a good job by accepting to attend Mr Sun's dinner. The man liked the idea of family and couple success. We'll get the contract, I'm sure. Don't mind Kyuhyun, he will attend the dinner, he wants the contract. He's just jealous,that you're always the one concluding them. He always needs you. We all need you" he finally said putting his arms on her shoulder."

 

I'm begging you sorry, for the short update. I'm really sorry. But these days I do not have time, I' m finishing my first year of University and I have a lot of papers to send. Along by helping my sister to revise her exam, she' is in senior year. ^^ We're all very stressed since there's only 2 weeks left before the beginning of her exams. She's the last one to get through this important exam in the family. And since she's the maknae, well you know. 

Anyway, I'll promise I'll upload before the end of the week. Or maybe in less than 24 hours, we never know. 

And as usual thank you for the comments, you are why I still update this story… 

Tell me what you thought about this (Short) chapter. Shame on me I know. 

 Ali.