Mrs Cho Vice President

Time has come

 

X Mrs Cho Vice President 

 

  She stopped her car on her parking spot in the underground, still reserved under her name. She got out of her car, she took some folders under her left arm while the other was busy trying to hold a cup of coffee and her bag. . She made her way to the elevator, she went in, a young man came running trying to block the doors. She quickly put her hands to held them back . He managed to came in, now his hands on his knees trying to breath., he stood up to thank her when he noticed who she was, he quickly bowed to her., she smiled and bowed back.  The elevator arrived at the ground floor, the young man stepped on the side to let her go out first. she made her way, into the huge hall, she soon joined a huge mass of workers who were taking their first hour of work for the day.   The silence from the underground parking seemed to be far from the now huge chaos caused by the 200 employees walking on the marble. Seven and half in the morning, It was the rush hour; As she walked people  walking next to her, were making a way for her, she could only smile. She passed in front of the reception, the hostess wearing a purple uniform stood up from their desk to bow to her, once she passed them they started to whisper,  and texting on their phone, one of them dialed a number on the phone,  her interlocutor answered, she spoke "She's back, the boss is back." 

The woman in question was now queuing with the employees so she could go through the turnstiles, a security guars noticed her, "Mrs, please you can directly take the elevator" he told her. "No, I will wait for my turn, like everyone else does." the security guard smiled at her, "I knew you would say that, It's good to see you here Mrs." she bowed to him. 

Finally her turn came, she put her ID Worker card on the screen and the turnstiles turned allowing her to enter the second part of the hall. She went in the elevator, someone proposed to push on the button for her. "24th floor Mrs?", she nodded, "Yes Please".  

The doors opened, she came out of it, people who were waiting in front of it, made some step on the side, letting her walk freely. She opened one of the huge glass door, present on the floor,  soon the human voices she was hearing were covered by phones ringing. As she walked in the corridor, employees  got out of their office, looking in the passage trying to see if it was really her. some of them dared to bow to her, greeting her.  Soon the phone ringing were covered by human's whisper, the woman did not seem to mind, instead she was smiling. She turned in the corner, the employees went back to their work. 

 

  The sun ray of lights was the only thing which told them that it was now 7;30 in the morning. He was talking with a potential Chinese client via video Conference when someone knocked on the door. He sighed, him and Leeteuk were trying for now three hours to get this client sign the contract so Hyun Corporation would be the one in charge of building the Hotel Spa complex in Hong Kong. He was angry, tired, and he was finally getting this meeting to its end,  and someone was going to interrupt them.  He looked at Leeteuk asking him from his gaze, but the elder was completely out, his hand on his eyes tired from this sleepless night.  He turned back his gaze to the man on his screen "Please one moment" He sighed "Come in" , his secretary  opened the door, "Mr Cho? " she hesitantly asked. "What Mrs Lee?", you could say that he was weary of this client he was sure was not going to give him the contract.. The secretary bited her lips event though she knew Kyuhyun since he was a baby, she never knew how he would react, Mrs Lee was a 55 years old woman, who used to work with Kyuhyun's father and was now working for Kyuhyun. "Hmm, Mrs Cho is here…" Leeteuk suddenly woke up, "Then tell her to wait, I have to finish this meeting first." Kyuhyun said ready to turn back his attention on the screen, annoyed to be bother  only because Seohyun was there.  Leeteuk, looked at the secretary, trying to whisper something, Mrs Lee, nodded to him but you could say she was afraid. "Mr Cho?" 

"What ?!" This time he screamed. "What I meant by Mrs Cho is here was Mrs Cho is back." she paused, looking at Leeteuk who whispered to her to go on, "She's currently in her office…Working..." she quickly added. 

Kyuhyun stood up,  "What?" he looked at Mrs Lee who slowly closed the door.  "Why no one told me about it?!"  Kyuhyun hated that the things occurring under his company were hidden from him.  Even if the employee  hiding things from him was the mother of his children. He  looked at Leeteuk who was avoiding his gaze which only meant that he was aware of it "You knew right?" Leeteuk looked back at his maknae. with a guilty face "Yeah she told me about it." 

 

-Flashback-

  Leeteuk stopped in front of Cho's Residence, the door opened he drove in the private property. He step out of his car, and opened the main door of the house, he made his way in. "Is anybody home?" he asked. Soon a girl wearing a princess dress came running to him "Uncle Teuk!!" she screamed while he held her in his arms. "Hey princess,!" he kissed her on the forehead. Hey Oppa," he heard a woman saying to him. "He hugged her, "Good morning Seohyun ah, where's JH? he asked her. "He's with his dad." she answered. "Some tea?" she proposed to her Oppa. "Yes please" They sat in the patio, Leehyun on Leeteuk's lap. "And what do you plan on doing for Tiffany?" he asked her. She took a sip of her tea, "Well since it's her first baby, we planned on a huge baby shower with pink ribbons and pink balloons!" she laughed. "Pink?" he frowned, "What if it's a boy?" she seriously looked at him, "Oppa, don't ever dare to say that to Tiffany, even more since she's pregnant" He looked at her "But-?" She cut I'm off  "No -But- !" she warned him, "Never" He got scared "Okay" he whispered, "Just don't forget to invite Kang Sora" he told her. She took his cup from his hand when he was about to drink,  causing him to split some on his shirt; Oppa! Of course we would invite Kang Sora unnie, she's part of the family! She's your wife!" She angrily told him. "I know I'm sorry".  She gave him back his cup; "Anyway", she took the folder which was on the table, "This is the contract you asked me to take a look on" she said while giving it to him. 

 Leeteuk nodded "Leehyun ah honey why don't you go in the garden he told  his niece. "So?" he asked Seohyun. She bitted her lips, "Listen Oppa, … this contract is completely unfair for us."  "What?" he asked; "This is impossible, I took a look at the others contract they had with other companies and  I checked  we're winning for sure!" he told her sure of himself. 

She listened to him, she put a hand on her knees, "Oppa, this land is is next to  a river, there's nothing else around right?" "Yeah only forest that's why the price is cheap. he nodded, "Then listen, if we, Hyun Corp buy the land we'll be the one and only owner, and because we'll be the only owner, we'l have to pay for any disadvantages coming with taking care of a natural environment. such as this one.  Do you get it?" He seemed completely lost," Not really. " She went on, "What I mean, is that if we buy the land,  not only we pay the price of this land, but we'll have to pay all the things that come with building in a natural environment. The animals, the flowers, the trees, the airs, the rivers and those kind of things has no price."  She looked at him; "Have you heard of the Nature for Futur Charter?"  He took a sip of his tea; "No I did not, what is it?" "Well it have been voted 1 week ago by the Parliament, from now on, any construction will have to pay 25% of taxes and make everything to build according to some rules, the number one being to pay for the wildlife and flora around the "she read the papers," Commercial Complex"

"I did not know" he blankly answered. "Well Mr Richard Delovone seemed to know about it." she chuckled. "What I'm saying is that the construction will be over and Hyun Corpration will still be paying the taxes. while Sir Delovone would enjoy his new property" 

We"ll pay more for the taxes than the land itself." he added. "Exactly" she agreed. 

"Then what do we do now?" the elder ask. "Talk to him, we won't accept this construct unless he takes the charges." she said while standing up.

   He looked at her making her way to he kitchen, he always knew that Seohyun would be intelligent such a waste to see her playing the housewife role. She has always been intelligent , even if she was the maknae she was the one to rule the Company, any decision would not be taken without her contentment. Kyuhyun could not fight against her, if she was putting her opposition then a secretary would already been calling the client to decline his offer.  Kyuhyun was officially the CEO but Seohyun was the real Boss. Everyone noticed the changements regarding the way of managing the company by Kyuhyun since she left but no one spoke, even Heechul did not say anything; he knew that the way Kyuhyun was managing the company was reflecting the  way he was feeling inside, which means  devastated. 

  He looked at Leehyun playing in the garden, he remembered the firs time he saw Seohyun, he was nine, his mother had an appointment so she asked her friend to watch him. That's when he met Seohyun who was only 3 months, since then she remained one of his favorite dongsaeng, not tot say the only one. He would watch her like a baby, he remembered not being favorable to Kyuhyun dating her. But he never said anything because she was in love with him. And Kyuhyun was his little brother, so he agreed, but somehow he knew that one day their love would end. Only he did not know when. 

"Seohyun ah?" she turned back "Yes Oppa?" she asked him while washing the dishes.

He stood up "Why don't you talk to him," She frowned "Who oppa?" he held the folder, "Mr Delovone, why don't you take the contract? It's time for you to comeback."

She put her hands on the edge of the sink, " I think that you're right, it's time."

-End Flashback-

 

  He was walking in the corridors,  smell of coffee surrounding the differents office,  it was now 8 in the morning, he passed by Donghae's office, "Where are you running like this?" his hyung asked him, he did not even look at him, "Don't act as you don't know!" Donghae laughed to his maknae's answer and went back into his office where Sungmin and Eunhyuk were already working "What's going on?" Donghae came back to his seat; " It seems like the CEO learned that the BOSS was back" he chuckled. 

Kyuhyun was now walking passing by the hot drink vending machines. He opened a glass door, and another one, as he was walking people were bowing to him, an employee came to him asking him for a signature, "Not right now, give it to Mrs Lee I"ll take a look at it later"  he send him back. It was a now the straight line, he could see the door and the golden plate "Mrs Cho Hyun&Corp Vice President", he came closer to it, the young woman who was until now putting  nail polish sitting on her desk in front of the door stood up hurriedly . "Mr Cho!" she said while bowing.  He did not even notice her, he opened the door  not even minding to knock before, there she was talking on the phone. 

 

 She noticed him, but she could not speak to him she was already conversing with someone else on the phone. "Yeah honey, --- Of course. --- Why not baby--- I love you too".--- as she was speaking she was looking at him her gaze locked with his.  He looked at her, waiting for her to finish, she was probably with Yonghwa. "Honey, have you taken your medicine?,--- Three pills don't forget ok?--- I miss you too honey---" He chuckled, she has never been this considerate with him in 12 years and she was acting like a nurse right now. "Honey give the phone to your brother please." He  mentally slapped himself, he did not even notice the sigh of relief coming out from his mouth, it was his children, of course she would speak with them.! He realized that she was still looking at him, he crossed his arms. so she would understand that he was still there;  "Honey, grandma will drive you to school from now on; Ok?--- Be good to her." So she was indeed coming back to work. "--Yes he's next to me." He frowned "I love you baby." She said before handing up the phone to him. He took the phone from her hand and made his way around her desk, he was now next to her, he taped her shoulder she understood, and stood up, he took her place, she sighed. "Hey buddy-- yeah-- be good to your grandma---" He was now sitting at her desk while Seohyun sat on the desk next to him, she crossed her legs, he noticed that she was wearing high heels, a black skirt and a white shirt; she was indeed a y Vice President, it's been a long time since he saw her like this. "Don't forget your football equipment all right?" he told his son. "I love you too--" he said while looking at her. "Bye" he gave back the phone to Seohyun, she took it, now taping his shoulder for him to give her back her seat, but he did not move instead he crossed his legs. She took the phone glaring at him. she could only remain sit on the desk "-Jeehyun ah, Mommy is going back to work, you should also get ready for school, tell grandma I'll call her later, I love you." she hanged up. 

 

  He looked at her, "What?" she asked him. "Don't play at this game with me." he told her. 

She laughed "Which game are you talking about?" He looked at her; "When were you going tell me that you were  coming back?" She laughed at him, "Well I did not know that I had to tell you before." she was angry, "Of course you have to tell me, when an employee is sick or on vacation he tells before coming back!." she laughed "Oh please I' gave birth to Jeehyun I came back and you did not say anything." "It was not the same thing. We were still together back then, not like right now." he answered back.  She crossed her arms; "So because we're not together anymore, I'm for you just  like any other employee.?" She asked him; "You know it's more complicated" he whispered; "You should have told me that's all" he added  "I told Leeteuk Oppa"  she said, he looked away, "Last time I checked I was the CEO not Leeteuk." she laughed " he looked at her, " Did I say something funny?" he asked her "Oh my god! Are you praising yourself right now?" He quickly looked away; "No I"m not." she pinched him, "Yes you are!" she laughed, 

"Anyway", she was serious now, "Yes it's true I'm back, I'm sorry I should have tell you before". She put her hand on his arm. "It's my fault." she could tell he was sulking she analyzed his face, the same Jeehyun would have when he was angry about something. 

 "You should have told me first, you now that I hate learning news from other, even more when it's concerning the company." he finally answered back. "I know. and I also know that it's not going to be the same as it used to be but let's keep a good coworkers relationship," she proposed to him her hand. He looked at her, the sun ray of light were reflecting in her hair, her shirt was slightly opened he could see her skin shining along with her black bra. Her eyes were shining and  some hair were falling on her face from the bun she had done, she looked exactly like their daughter Leehyun. If having a coworker relationship meant seeing her everyday, even if she was dating someone else, that it was the only thing left then he would take it, so he shook her hand, "Sounds good to me". 

She smiled "Ok now stand up!" she ordered to him, while hitting him. Yah! Are you crazy!? he told her while standing up. "Move!" she only answered while he stood up. She sat back to her seat, putting on her glasses, "Ask your secretary to bring me the reports account from the last fifteen months along with the bills, taxes from all the department." He chuckled "Are you ordering me right now?" he asked her opening the door. She took off her glasses, " And I want your bills too." he laughed "Sure Boss". and he closed the door.

He came out of her office, he smiled to Seohyun's secretary  poor girls he did not even notice earlier when he was angry. but the young lady noticed that the CEO was now completely relaxed. He passed by her patting her head, the girl held in a scream. Kyuhyun did not even notice the employees who gathered in front of the door and who quickly went back to their offices. "So were Mrs and Mr Cho back together?" this would be the main subject today at the cafeteria. 

The door suddenly opened Seohyun was there a pen in her hand , her glasses in her hair. "Mr Wong?!" she called the manager. "Yes Mrs Cho?" he asked her. "Take a pen and come in my office and right now please!" 

-Maybe there will be discussion about wether Mrs & Mr Cho being back together. But they were none about Mrs Cho being back as the boss.- 

 

 

  She was tidying up the things in her office; she still did could not realize how she could have left her work without looking back.  The office has a huge view on Seoul, her desk in front of the window. There were a couch and a table in the corner where she would  work with the members of her department. or simply take a break with the girls.  There were a carpet on the floor and two chairs facing the desk, along with a huge bookcase. with pictures from family, friends, coworkers and even schoolmates  on it. .It was a feminine office.    

  She was busy checking her computer when someone knocked on the door, "Come in" she said. A little brunette sneaked her head through the door "Mrs Cho?" It was Sulli her secretary; Seohyun was touched, indeed, Sulli was still there even though she was absent for more than 1 year, Sulli remained at her office, taking the calls as if Seohyun was still working when obviously  she was not. "It's right now." Sulli said. Seohyun looked at her puzzled,  "Right now? What's happening?". Sulli laughed, she went into the office and closed the door behind her, "The meeting, it's right now." Seohyun face palmed herself, how could she forget the meetings, they would take place every Tuesday and Friday; she was the one who came with the idea. "Oh yeah! Thank you Sulli!". The young woman nodded and was about to close the door when Seohyun called her. "hmm Sulli?" Sulli came back in, "Yes madam?" Seohyun took some folders with her while standing up, "Can you get me a new phone? Leehyun put mine in the water" She said lying  while bitting her lips. "Yeah, it'll be on your desk before noon;" Seohyun followed Sulli she high fived her; "You're the best Sulli ah." She then made her way to the elevator.

 Sulli was sitting back to her desk which was in front Seohyun's one, when she called her boss, "Mrs Cho?" Seohyun turned to face her "I'm glad that you're back, it was not the same without you." She shyly added. Seohyun smiled to her, "I'm happy that my little sister waited for me." and she made her way to the meeting. 

 

Seohyun was waiting for the elevator when Ryewook joined her, "We're late" he told her. 

"I know" she answered while they entered the elevator. "Do we eat together at lunch?" she asked her while he pressed the button. "Yeah, there's an new italian in front of the building." She clapped her hands, "Yummy". 

"So how's your first day?" he asked her.  "Well it would be a lie to say that I was not nervous but as I am greeting people it feels like I never left." The get out of the elevator, "Of course it would remain the same as you left." he chuckled. A young man ran next to them causing Seohyun to support on Ryewook; "I told you, nothing changed." he laughed. 

They finally arrived in front of the meeting room, a room with a huge view on Seoul Skyscrapers with a round table and a huge screen for the video conference. She stopped in front of it, Ryewook looked at her, he made 2 step back patting her back "It's time"

She inhaled some air before entering the room, as expected the most important person of Hyun Corporation were attending the meeting, Donghae, Yunho, Siwon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun and some other managers.  Seohyun being the only woman attending it, Jessica finding these kind of event boring, while Tiffany and Sooyoung would held their own meeting concerning they own department. Heechul would not bother to attend, if he was not the main actor of the meeting….

Everyone looked at Ryewook but soon their gazes shifted to the person entering after him;  of course they were all looking at Seohyun who was coming back after 1 year and 3 months of absence. Some  managers stood up to bow to her,  Seohyun being higher in the hierarchy, she could only bow at 30° trying to reach her seat as soon as possible.  Ryewook went to seat between Sungmin and Yunho while she quickly find a seat between Yesung and Siwon, Siwon being the only one between her and Kyuhyun. "You're late" Siwon whispered to her, his kegs crossed "I know" she answered. 

Kyuhyun noticed that everyone beside his close hyungs were looking at her, he cough trying to wake them up. "Let's start!"

 

 

    The meting was running smoothly, managers would one by one give report account of their current project or about the state of the Company.  Seohyun was focused on the meeting, she did not realize that a woman came in, pouring coffee and serving water into these gentlemen's cup. But people seemed to notice it, Siwon who was until there playing Sudoku under the table quickly sat up straight on his chair. He looked at the woman then at Seohyun who was busy listening, then to the hyungs. Kyuhyun broke his pen and sweat was running on his forehead, he looked for help to his hyungs, he  then quickly looked above Siwon's shoulder for Seohyun who was nodding to each word of the manager who was trying to go on with his speech. The woman was now pouring water to Donghae who was the one starting  the U formation formed by him, Ryewook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk,Leeteuk,Kyuhyun, Siwon,Seohyun and Yesung, the others being managers. Eunhyuk was trying to whisper something to Yesung asking him to distract her, but the man understood something else, so he asked for Seohyun if she wanted some water. The men mentally insulted him while Kyuhyun held back the piece of pen he wanted to throw at him. 

Fortunately Seohyun did not seem to be thirsty, she was still busy writing things on her paper. "No thanks Oppa" she said to Yesung not even looking at him. The woman was now beside Leeteuk, she poured him a cup of coffee, cold sweat was running on Kyuhyun's back. She was about to ask for Kyuhyun if he wanted Water or Coffee when Siwon put his arms in the air, acting as he was stretching when his real goal was for the woman to see Seohyun. Fortunately the woman understood, she quickly turned back and made her way to the table she put on the platter and slowly made her way to the door. Kyuhyun was counting the step left before he could, wait rectification,  they could all breath. 

The woman was about to open the door when someone called her. "Hyorin-shi?" it was a woman's voice,  the only one in the room, they all looked at her, it was Seohyun, she did not even raised up her head, still busy taking notes. Silence in the room, you could hear the heartbeat of Kyuhyun. So she knew that she was there from the moment Hyorin came in. "Yes Madam.?" Hyorin answered, trying to sound the most naturally possible, after all, she was still her boss, they were not intimate, at least not with this Cho. 

Seohyun raised up her head  while taking off her glasses which were falling on her nose. Seohyun looked at this woman she was facing for the first time since she saw her in this bed. It felt weird to see her face to face. maybe because they were the only women in the room, it felt like they were close to each other. Seohyun tried to remember why she asked Kyuhyun to keep her, when he cheated on her, funny thing right? Maybe because she knew how sorry Kyuhyun felt for his mistake and that keeping her at work would be the best way to hurt Kyuhyun like he hurt her. 

Without turning her gaze from Hyorin Seohyun noticed the sudden change in the room along with the eyes fixed on  her waiting for her answer. "I don't drink coffee, bring me a cup of tea. Thank you", she turned back her gaze to her notes.  As Seohyun was speaking Sungmin was closing his eyes, waiting for a storm to explode, but nothing, he opened his eyes when he heard his dongsaeng asking for tea. "As you want madam" Hyorin answered. Donghae stood up personally to close the door, he came back to his seat. The poor man who was now standing in front of them did not know what to do, he tried to look for his sunbaenim help but they were all puzzled. Yesung tried to whisper something to Seohyun but she interrupted him instead she talked to the man who was desperately looking for the men's attending the meeting's help "Please Mr Bin, keep on." she told the manager. 

Seohyun relaxed on her chair now facing the man when she was not even looking at him earlier, but she was not even listening to him, instead her mind was running running threw different things, Hyorin came back to poor some tea in Seohyun's cup, her hand was trembling, and she was not the only one, everyone in the room was trembling, Kyuhyun the first one. As Hyorin poured tea in Seohyun's cup some of her hair fell on Seohyun's shoulder, the smell, she hated it, it reminded her of Kyuhyun's cheating and the baby she lost. Anger came to Seohyun, indeed, Hyorin's was the symbol of two of her biggest failure, but somehow the smell disappeared, Hyorin was leaving the room taking with her the anger.  

 

Comes out when I least expect it
Anger should just go away
Anger I have is an annoyance                                                       
Replace anger by Hyorin and fight by divorce.
Anger I have has messed my life
Anger you have messed up my love for him
Anger you have messed up my life
Anger you have destroyed who I am

This anger I have in me has made  me divorce

A divorce thats not woth it.

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who quickly turned back his gaze to the manager speaking,   

  -Maybe it was time for the boss to tell the CEO about their dead baby. -

 

 

^^Second uptate, I hope you guys like it. Indeed Seohyun lost her child but no one know about it. So did you excpet her to comback or even to face Hyorin. Did you guess it was her. What about Seokyu's relation, is it weird or normal? I eman they still can talk to each other right? They're still linked... well tell me about it. I'm going to sleep now, ot's already 03:24 am in Paris. Good night. Ali