VACATION...END!

A Long Overdued Confession

 

KEY POV

"..ey"

I could feel someone shaking me violently. I rolled over on to my other side mumbling sleepily, "Lemme sleep.."

I barely heard someone chuckling and then I felt something wet and soft run over my ear and I shuddered. A hand came around my waist and pulled me back into a solid body. The wet thing had move down to my jaw now and now my neck.

"Nggg." I moaned quietly and I heard someone chuckling.

Suddenly the pressure behind me along with the wet thing was removed and I could feel myself pouting despite my sleepiness. I turned over and reached out blindly and then my hands were captured and intwinned. I peeled my eyes opened slightly to find Jonghyun sitting with next to me with the sheet partially covering his lower body. My fingers were intwinned with his. He raised them up to his mouth and kissed each on of them before taking them into his mouth and gently on them. My eyes hooded over as I let myself get lost in the sensation.

"Good morning babe." He said huskily and the sound of his voice brought a blush to my cheeks.

The memories from the night before came flooding in and I blushed even brighter remembering the things we had done. I tugged my hands out of his and turned over to bury my face in the pillow. I heard him chuckle and I blushed brighter. Why was I feeling so shy all of a sudden? It was so unlike me. I felt his fingers trail lightly down my spine and I shuddered. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my shoulder blade before I heard him getting off the bed.

"Get up, love." He said and I heard him rustling about the room. I turned to find he had pulled on an underpants. I frowned up at him. My brain still functioning in zombie mode. "We have to leave soon."

I sat up suddenly and looked around. Holy smokes! We needed to get to the airport in an hour's time. I stretched my body languidly trying to work out the kinks in my muscles from last night's, um, strenuous activities. I blushed again as I remembered how many times Jonghyun hyung had taken me throughout the night. Would we be able to do that when we got back to Seoul? I doubt that. Somehow I felt sad at that thought.

"Key you need to-" Jonghyun hyung began as he came back into the room. I launched myself at him and kissed him. When the kiss ended I found him looking at me in surprise but pleased as well.

"Good morning." I said grinning at him before grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around me before I scooted off into the bathroom.

I the nob for the shower and stood beneath the cold blast feeling more awake by the second. The sound of the door opening had me spinning around in haste. I slipped on the tile and would've fallen had Jonghyun hyung not grabbed me quickly.

"Careful." He said teasingly.

"Yah I would've been fine hadn't you come in here." I said poking him in his shoulder. He hadn't let go of me yet.

"Is that anyway to thank your saviour?" He asked pouting up at me. I rolled my eyes at him causing him to grin.

I leaned in and kissed him quickly before easing out of his embrace. He tried to pull me back into his arms but I swatted his hands away. "Yah we have to hurry up before we get late." I said grabbing the soap. He sighed and we showered together quickly without further incident.

We were packed and ready to leave with twenty minutes to spare. Just as we were about to leave the house we'd stayed in for the past two weeks, Jonghyun hyung grabbed me and kissed me passionately before leaving me to lock up. In a daze, I went through the booking out process and arrived at the airport.

"Yah you guys are late." Onew hyung said as we ran to meet them.

"Mianhae." Jonghyun hyung said as we boarded the plane back to Seoul.

I slept the entire time away in the plane and was shook awake by the maknae. I had fallen asleep with my head on Jonghyun's shoulder and his head had been on mine.

"Hyungs wake up. We're here." Taemin said shaking us awake with a smile on his face. It was the first smile I had seen on his face since we'd met up back at Jeju International Airport. Maybe he had been too tired.

We traveled back to our dorm in one van this time. I turned to Onew hyung and said, "Hyung you look well. How was the vacation?"

He beamed brightly at me, "IT WAS GREAT!"

"How was yours hyungs?" Taemin piped in grinning at Jonghyung and I.

"I bet Kibum spent most of the time nagging at Jonghyun hyung." Minho said giggling.

"Don't be like that hyung!" Taemin said turning to lightly hit Minho on his head. "I'm sure they had fun."

"As a matter of fact we did!" Jonghyun hyung said pinching the maknae's cheek causing all of us to laugh.

-----

Sometime later after we had settled back into our dorm and having spoken with our manager we all just sprawled out in front of the television. Jonghyun came and sat next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I leaned slightly into him. I felt so sleepy. You'd think with all the sleeping I did on my way back to the dorm that I would be wide awake now. There was a movie showing that Taemin wanted to watch. Onew hyung got up after a while with a, "Guys I'm going to my room."

We had nodded as he left. I could feel my eyes drooping and felt a hand rub my shoulder. I turned to look at Jonghyun hyung.

"Why don't you go rest as well." He whispered in my ear. "We'll be busy again from tomorrow."

I nodded and got up, stretching lazily. A yawn slipped out of my mouth and I heard Jonghyun hyung chuckle. I glared at him. Who's fault was it that I was this tired? He grinned as if he'd heard my thought. Why was he not tired? I frowned. It just wasn't fair. I pouted.

"I'm going to sleep." I announced as I moved to the door for the room.

"Huh?" Minho said looking up from the television. "You slept on the plane and in the van and you still want to sleep? He looked up at me incredulously. "What did you do last night?"

Taemin began coughing as I felt my face begin to burn. I glanced quickly at Jonghyun hyung but he was just staring ahead at the television with a smirk on his face. He turned slightly to give me a wink before staring at the television screen again.

"I-I couldn't sleep," I muttered blushing deeply.

"Wait hyung what's that on your neck?" Minho asked getting up.

Huh? Did I have something on my neck? I placed my hand by my neck. I saw Jonghyun hyung turned to look at me frowning and then his eyes widened. OH GOD! Don't tell me he-!

"It looks like a...," Minho said looking closely at my neck. I swallowed. He frowned. and then he looked up at me. "It looks like a bite or something. It's a red spot." 

My eyes widened and I turned to stare at Jonghyun hyung. Did he give me a god-damned hickey?! He lowered his eyes guiltly. OMG!! How did I not see this earlier! Why was the maknae snickering on the floor? I realised Minho was still staring at me so I lied quickly.

"Must be from a mosquito or something." I said before turning to leave.

"Like that?" Minho asked incredulously.

"Yes, they were, um, some huge mosquitoes flying around there." I said and I heard both Taemin and Jonghyun hyung snickering and I glared at him. "Right Jonghyunie hyung?"

Jonghyun hyung nodded quickly pressing his lips together to keep in his laughter. "You should go put something on it." He said snickering. Minho looked confused. It was understandable. Even I felt that way, but for a totally different reason. Why was the maknae laughing along with Jonghyun hyung?

"I'll go do that." I said haughtily and left with a 'hmph!'

"What was that about?" I could hear Minho asking but I heard no reply as I opened my room door and went to the mirror. My eyes widened in shock when I saw the mark. I was going to get Jonghyun hyung back for this.

___

Sometime later,with my hickey covered up, I made my way to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us. Luckily no one said anything about it. Minho came and offered to help and I accepted his help as I was still a bit tired. He wasn't a bad cook either. Well he was better than the others and with two pair hands in the kitchen, dinner was prepared faster. Jonghyun hyung came in for a bit and he'd frowned at Minho's presence but he'd only asked,

"Bummie, when's dinner gonna be ready?"

"Just now hyung." Minho had replied taking out the dishes and giving it to Jonghyun hyung.

He'd taken them and left to put them on the table. Soon after Onew hyung stuck his head in and said, "I smell--Oh Minho you're cooking too?"

"Hyung take this and put it on the table." I'd interrupted giving Onew hyung the bowl with the rice. He'd taken it and left and Minho and I had followed a bit after with the rest of dinner.

"Hyungs it looks and smells so good." Taemin said smiling as he sat down to eat.

"Minho-ah, Kibummie I'll eat it well." Jonghyun hyung said cutely and I blushed slightly before taking a seat next to him.

"Onew hyung! Eat slowly!" Minho said laughing as our leader tearing into the chicken.

"No time for that," Onew hyung replied causing all of us to laugh.

As much as I had enjoyed my time alone with Jonghyun hyung, it felt good to be back in the dorm and eat dinner together with all five members together. I smiled as I began eating. This was how it should always be.

"Hyung leave some chicken for the rest of us!" Taemin whined and we all started bickering over the chicken, grabbing our share before our chicken mania for a leader ate it all out.

With light conversations and much laughter and a delicious meal together, SHINee's vacation ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Yeah..So this is the last chapter~

No worries I will be writing a sequel to it~~ but it'll be focused on 2min~~there will be some other pairings and ofcourse jongkey..

For all of my readers who've been with me throughout this fic..THANK YOU AND SARANHAEYO!!!

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON~~ ANNYEONG~~

JONGKEY PIC SPAM~!