Day 4

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dealing with a woman is such a headache so I avoided them as much as possible. But right now, I wanted to have regret as I don't know now how to have right approach on Dara. Then I caress her face, she is so lovely even sleeping. She slightly move but she didn't woke up. While I am busy staring at her, my phone rings. It's her brother. I quietly get out from the bed and went to veranda of the hotel room.

"Hyung, you're my first caller for today."

He chuckled. "Sorry to disturb you this early." Then he sigh. "Can you do one last favor for me?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Dara extended her stay there." I stopped. "Jiyong?"

I cleared my throat. "What do you want me to do?"

"She said that she met a friend there but I know she is lying." I chuckled. As expected on him. The very keen observer Seunghyun. "She will go home on two days from now. Could you please check her for the last time?"

"How sure you are that she will really go home on that day?"

"I knew something happened there that make her to had a sudden decision like that." I stopped again. "But if she will stay more, I'll definitely go there this time."

"You're being an overprotective brother."

He sigh once more. "I know but I can't help it. I just don't want her to get hurt again."

That triggers my curiousity. "What do you mean?"

"Long story. I'll tell you on the next time we meet. Do me that favor. I'll be forever grateful to you." Then he ended the call.

I stayed at the veranda and looked outside. What really did happened to her? I suddenly feel impatient as I don't know anything. Then I turn around, Dara is standing there. I am a little bit startled as I felt that this somehow a deja vu. Just like on that first night together. The difference is she wearing my oversized shirt and her long wavy hair is more messy this time. It's the proof that we had a great night again last night.

She rub her sleepy eyes. "You woke up so early."

I pull her waist then pressed her into me and kissed her. I felt her smile when she kissed me back. "Good morning."

Her face flush. "G-good morning too."

"How are you feeling?"

"Hungry."

I looked to her lips, it looks swollen but I can't get enough of her. I need to kiss her once more. Which I did. Her lips are addicting and I don't know if I can survive without kissing her. I released her lips when we were both out of breath. "Let's have breakfast outside." She just nodded then I carry her to bathroom. We share another moment inside and it's almost in the afternoon when we go out.

"It's not breakfast anymore." She said while we are having our lunch at a cafe where every customer can see the great view of Elizabeth Tower.

I grinned. "Now, you're complaining." Her face turned red. Teasing her is fun. "So where do you want to go next?"

"On that big ferris wheel." She is referring to London Eye.

"Alright but let's go there before sunset, it's more beautiful around that time."

"Really?" I nodded and she smile widely. "Then let's visit the Baker Street."

"You're a fan of Sherlock?"

"No. It's my brother." She's right. Seunghyun is very fascinated on that character. "Let's go now." Excitement is on her face. I just chuckled.

Later on, we reach our destination. After parking my car, we starts to walk on the Baker Street.

"Wow. This is what he exactly told me." Dara said while her eyes are roaming around the street.

"You never read the book?"

She shake her head. "I only read books about baking and cooking." She stopped. "Wait. I'll call him." Then she get her phone and dialled. "Hello Oppa. Guess where I am?" She giggled. "I am at Baker street. Yeah. That's right. I am here at your favorite street." She laugh. "Then l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter