Realization

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Today is my second visit at Doctor Hye Sun and Seunghyun accompanied me. "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah." The ultrasound just ended and we are only waiting for the result. He just chuckled. Then the door opened. The doctor smiled and handed me an envelope. "Can I see it now?"

"Of course."

Seunghyun moved closer at me to check it too. My chest starts to pound pound when I saw a little fetus. I caress it and found myself smiling. I looked to Seunghyun, he is smiling as well. I wonder how it feels if Jiyong is with me with me right now. It's been a week since he went back to London.

"Sandara..." We both looked at her. She is currently holding a folder. "Your result from the previous tests is all good but you still have to be extra careful. Eat more fruits." I nodded. "So have you noticed any changes in your body?"

"Yes. I always feel so tired even I don't do anything."

She smiled. "That's normal. All you have to do is to take a walk." She looked to Seunghyun. "With the help of your family. Someone needs to be with her as she will feel really lazy if she is alone." He nodded. She looked back at me. "How about your vomitting?"

"It's not that much anymore, only once or twice a day. Unlike before that it's whole day but I still feel dizzy and these past days, I am experiencing headache."

She smiled again. "Everything is normal so nothing to worry."

I just smiled back then we bid goodbye to her. "Oppa, how's Jiyong when you were in college? I heard from him that was the time you've met each other." We are now on our way going to Sweet Ssantokki, I'll just say hello to them.

"We've met because we are both competing in one position."

"What is it?" I looked at him, he is grinning.

"The ultimate hearthrob in campus."

I pout my lips. "I am serious!"

"I am serious. I was in third year while he was a freshmen. That happened during Valentines Day. Whoever got the most love letters will be declared as the winner."

"So who won?"

"Who else could it be?" He smug. "Of course, it's me. Girls loved my seriousness."

I chuckled. "Why you never told me about these things? I've could meet him that time."

"You are too busy with your studies and remember, you don't want me to introduce any man to you. You prefer to meet a man unexpectedly. Just like in any romantic movies you've always loved to watch."

I sigh. That was the effect of too much romantic movies. "Fine. So how did you two end up as friends?"

"Well, I really don't know exactly how it happened. We just both realized that we were always together after that proclamation."

I smiled. Thinking how they look like during those times. "Hey, you still haven't answer my first question."

He chuckled. "If I had a snobbish personality, he was my opposite. He is the Mr Congeniality but girls find something mysterious about him. Though he always always smiling and greeting everyone at the campus. They don't know anything about him."

"Really? Why?"

"Jiyong still a reserved man. He'll only talk if he that person is close to his heart."

"But...he told me about his family on the first day we've met."

He looked surprised. "Really?" I nodded. "What he told you?"

"That he lost them when he was young."

"He never talk about it to anyone. It was a sensitive topic for him." I stopped. "He maybe feel at ease to you that time or you must really be special to him."

My face burned. "W-what else?"

He smirked. "If Jiyong dated someone back then?" My face burned more. "No. He was not interested in any girls, he was really glad that I won. So technically, you is his first."

It made me happy. "Did he already went to our house during college?"

"Many times. Mom and Dad knew him since college."

"Really? But I never met him."

"You loved to stay at school."

I sigh again. I feel little regret because I chose a different university from him. "What happened after college?"

"We both became busy. I started to work at Dad's company and later on, take charge of everything while he always on overseas to work. But we never lost our communication."

"So you know Seungri?"

"Yes and Chaerin too."

"Did she really like him?"

He chuckled. "I don't think so. She is just a brat. People tend to have mistake that you can find love to anyone. It takes the right person for you to really feel it."

"What do you mean?"

"Some people entered a relationship just because they love the idea of falling in love. And in the end, both of them need to separate in order not to hurt themselves more."

"What?" It's more confusing.

He laugh. "Never mind. You will understand it one day." Then he stopped the car. "Here we are. I'll just wait you here."

I just nodded then went inside the shop. Good thing, there are few customers only. And the girls looked happy to see me. "Unnie!!!"

I smiled. "How's everyone?"

"We are very fine but we missed you." JiEun said.

"You gained weight Unnie." Minzy said.

I hold my cheeks. "Really?"

All of them nodded. "But you still beautiful." Hayi said.

"No, you are more beautiful Unnie." Minah said.

I giggled then looked to the kitchen. "I'll check Yura and Fei." They just smiled and nodded. My plan to add one more to replace me didn't pushed through since I just discovered that Yura knew how to bake too. They all agreed to put her with Fei. I went back to the car after talking to the two. And later on, we reach home. After a small chat with Mom and Dad, Seunghyun go to work while I went to my room and starts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter