Compromise

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Jiyong and I should be on our way to the doctor that Mom referred but dizziness attacked me. I also vomitted. I knew these are the signs that my body is now starting to change.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked. All of them are looking at me with a worried face. Mom, Dad, Seunghyun, Bom and Jiyong.

I get up from the bed then smiled. "I am feeling better." I looked to Jiyong who just smiled back and hold his hand. "Let's go." Then I noticed their exchange of stares. "What?"

Bom grinned while Mom and Dad only smiled. "Nothing. Go now." Then she poke Seunghyun's stomach using her elbow as he was about to say something.

I just rolled my eyes. What's with these people. Acting so weird. Then we left. "You sure that you're really okay?" Jiyong asked. We are now at the doctor's office and just waiting for our turn to be called.

"I still feel dizzy but I am fine." He grasp my hand then inhale deeply. I giggled. "Are you nervous?"

He chuckled. "Yeah and I don't know why."

I kissed his chin. "We'll be fine." Then the door opened. A nurse went out and smiled at us.

"You may come in now." We both nodded. I looked at him. He just smiled then we get inside.

Upon entering, I expected that the doctor is old but I think we are about on the same age and she is beautiful. "I finally meet you Sandara. Your Mom has been talking about you since we've met." She stand up and offer her hand. "I am Goo Hye Sun."

I accepted her hand. "Good morning."

She smiled then looked to Jiyong. "You must be the father. Have a seat." We all seated. "Let's begin. How did you knew you were pregnant?"

Jiyong held my hand.

"My m-monthly period should come days ago but it didn't so I took a pregnancy kit test."

Then she start to throw questions. After an half hour, she is done. "Did the both of you are expecting these to come?" We both nodded. She smiled again. "We will do some test now." Then she called the nurse. "Eunji, bring her to the examination room." I looked to Jiyong. I am beginning to get nervous. "This won't take long." She said. My face burned as she gave us a teasing look.

He laugh a little. "I'll wait here."

I just smiled and stand up then follow the nurse when she starts to walk. As soon as we enter the room, she begin to do her work. Ultrasound. Physical test. Blood test. Urine test and more. I think it took us more than a hour for her to finish all necessary procedures. After that, she instructed me to remove my clothes and wear the bathrobe. Then she guide me to lay down on a bed and went out for a while. When she came back, Doctor Hye Sun is with her. "Eunji, you can now leave us." The nurse nodded and she left.

Doctor Hye Sun smiled at me and put herself on the bottom side of the bed. Then I gasped as she raised my both legs and placed her one hand between my legs while the other one on my abdomen. "This still part of the examination so relax." I nodded. After she pull down my underwear, she inserted her two fingers inside me. Damn. It hurts. I just bite my lips and closed my eyes until I felt she pull it out. Then she stand up and seat beside me. "Just relax. We're almost done." I tiredly rest my legs and wait for her next move. Minutes after, she placed her sthethoscope to my abdomen. It only took minutes then she stand up and smiled. "You can rest for a while here. Should I call him?" I nodded and I did not wait that long for Jiyong.

"Are you okay?" Then he guided me to seat.

"Yeah. She just did something to me."

"What is it?"

"It's embarassing."

"Come on. Say it." Reluctantly, I move a little closer to him and whispered what Doctor Hye Sun did to me. He looked at me amusingly. "Really?" I nodded. "How was it?"

I pout my lips. "It hurts."

He chuckled. "But I also d---" I didn't let him to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter