Decision

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Jiyong's kiss made me realized that it's not good to be far away from him. I just missed him terribly.

"H-how did you knew it?" I asked him when he released my lips.

He grasp my hand and pull me to my room then we both seated at the couch. "Your brother told me about it."

I gasped. "Did he knew you?!" 

"Dara." I looked at him. "Listen..." Then he inhale deeply. "You're brother and I already knew each other."

"What? Since when? I knew his friends." I am starting to get confused.

"I told you that I always work overseas, right?" I nodded. "That's the reason why you never meet me but I saw you once from afar."

Minutes passed before I finally understand what just he said. Then something entered my mind that brought pain into my chest. "So...what happened back there was just a...show?" And suddenly, my tears fall down.

He sigh then cup my face and wipe my tears. "No. It was never my intention. I just wanted to help you at that time."

I sniff. I don't know if it's because of his gentle face but I found myself believing in him or maybe this is what my heart said. To have faith in him. "You could at least tell me that you knew my brother. I looked like a fool. Talking about him, talking about myself."

"I'm sorry." Then he hug me and massage my back. Minutes after, I freed myself from him. "Still mad at me?" He offered me his handkerchief.

"You know..." I get it then blew my nose. "I should be mad at you right now. Hitting you right now. Throwing bad words at you right now. But..." I sniff again. "I just can't. And I don't know why the hell I can't afford to do those things at you." He smiled. "Now, you can still manage to smile. Should I kick your instead?"

He laugh then I am startled as he hug me again. "You're really one of a kind."

"What?"

"Nothing." His hug tightens.

I bury my face on his neck. He really smell good. "Is Seunghyun mad at me?"

"No." Then he chuckled. "He is rather mad at me."

I lifted my head to stare at him. "You're not bothered about it?"

He smirked. "No. We were been friends for so long. I knew him, he won't stay mad at me forever. And he knew me too, I won't do anything that will harm you."

I smiled and kissed his chin. "I am glad that he didn't do anything to you."

"Actually, he wanted to punch me earlier but he restrain himself as HeeJin ahjumma is around."

I stopped. That name is familiar. Seconds after I realized who is that person. "Are you talking about Bommie's grandmother?" He grinned then nodded. "Oh my God. I can't believe this. So you are the guy I've always heard from her and Bommie everytime they visit my shop."

"What they said about me?"

"I r-really don't know exactly but they always teased me to go on a blind date with you." Now I understand why I once asked him if I already met him.

He grinned. "So I got turned down."

I pout my lips. "I just did not take it seriously."

He chuckled. "Have you eaten?" He suddenly asked. I shake my head. "You shouldn't skip your meal especially with your condition now."

I smiled. "Yeah. It won't happen again."

He smiled. "Let's go now. I'll drove you home."

"I don't want to go home yet."

"Why?"

My face burned. "You're not gonna stay here long, right? So I w-want to spend more time with you."

Something spark in his eyes and he smiled again. "Give me your phone." He suddenly said. Though it's odd, I still give it to him. Then he search something in my contacts and dialled. "Hyung..." I gasped, he called Seunghyun! "I am going to kidnap Dara tonight." What he did suprised me. Big time. He listened then chuckled. "Yeah. She is going to be safe." And the call ended.

He stand up then grasp my hand. "Where are we going?"

"To my house." My chest starts to pound hard. He smirked. "HeeJin ahjumma is there so don't worry, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter