Meet Again

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Yesterday, we just closed a deal with the biggest client we can have so far and the very good thing about is that they agreed to let us work after holidays which will take place on the next month and it only means I can now proceed on my plan to go back at Korea. To see Dara.

While busy cleaning my desk. The door opened. It's Seungri. "Hyung, let's celebrate tonight!"

I lifted my head to stare at him then return myself on arranging the papers that are scattered on my table. "Good thing you're here. I'll be out for two weeks." I said instead.

He look surprised. "What happened?"

"Nothing." After I arranged all those papers, I get my car's key and stand up.

"What?" Instead to answer him, I hurriedly walk to the door but he block my way. "Hyung, where are you going?"

"Seoul."

He stopped then slowly, a grin formed on his face. "You're going to visit Dara noona?" I just smirked then I went out from my room and expectedly, he'll follow. "Hyung, what about me?"

I stopped in the middle and turn around. "Enjoy your vacation because after these holidays, we'll be busy as hell."

"Can I come with you?"

I laugh. "What the hell are you saying. Be with Chaerin, that brat will surely do something if she knew that I have free time."

"Oh. What a good idea."

"Don't tell her where I am or you're dead."

He laugh. "Of course Hyung. I won't let my Chaerin to spend her holidays with you."

I tap his shoulder. "I'll leave the office to you." I went outside of our office then get inside of my car.

"Hyung, fighting!"

I just chuckled and later on, I reach my hotel room. Visiting Dara was just a spur of the moment decision from the last time we talked. I realized that being away from her is not good for me. I keep thinking about her. I don't want to conclude anything yet about how she makes me feel but what I am sure right now is that I need to see her.

After packing my things, I took a cab then proceed to the airport. And the next day morning, the airplane landed at Seoul. As much as I wanted to see Dara right away, I'll go home first to see HeeJin ahjumma.

I saw how she was suprised to see me as soon as she open the gate's door. "Jiyongie!"

I chuckled. "It's Jiyong Ahjumma." Then I laugh as she pinch my ear. I missed this. This is her habit everytime I am correcting my name. I put my arm on her shoulder and get inside the house. While looking around, I found myself smiling as memories from before came in. "How are you here?"

"I am very fine." Then she served me a coffee. She smiled when I gave her a thumbs up. She really knew how should my coffee taste. "Have you eaten?"

I nodded. "Are you really fine by being alone here?"

"Of course. I just felt a little loneliness sometimes."

"This house is too big for you."

She giggled. "Not anymore. Bommie will be here for a couple of weeks." She is talking about her granddaughter who happens to be Seunghyun's girlfriend.

"Noona is here?" She nodded. "Since when?"

"Two weeks ago. She is with Seunghyun now."

I just nodded then grinned at her. "Ahjumma, you're getting younger everytime I saw you."

She laugh. "Now you knew how to say those kind of things. Why are you here by the way?"

"I wanted to spend my holidays here with you."

"Come on. You can't fool me with your words. I knew you." Then her face became serious. "Have you met a woman?"

I chuckled. There is no need to deny. "Yeah."

I am startled as she cup my face. "Finally! Please let me meet her."

"Alright but not today. I haven't see her yet."

"Not a problem. So that woman is your reason for your sudden visit here."

I grinned. "Come on. You'll always be my first love."

She tap my arm. "Why you're being so talkative. That's so unusual of you. I am now curious with that woman."

"She is Seunghyun hyung's sister."

Her eyes widened. "Sandara?!" I nodded. "How did you two meet? I knew there is never a chance that you met each other while you are here."

"She went to London for a vacation. Hyung asked me to check on her without being seen and she still doesn't knew that I am her brother's friend."

"What? You jerk! Are you playing with her?"

"Of course not!"

"You shouldn't be. She is so kind and a very beautiful person."

"I know that."

"Are you inlove with her?" She frankly asked.

I sigh. "I don't know yet..." Then something occurred in my mind. "By any chance, did you knew what happened to her before?"

She stopped. "Not that much. I only knew that she was about to get married three years ago but she backed out for some reason."

"Why?"

"Bommie didn't knew the reason behind it as Dara didn't want for her to know the whole story."

I guess only Dara can tell me the whole story but she still not ready to talk about it. What happened before must be painful for her even by just remembering it.

"You're going to eat lunch here?"

I nodded. "I missed your dishes."

She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter