Accepting the Truth

Big House

DINNER

Mrs. Lee Sun-ah called Mr. Lee Dong wook...

Sun-ah: Yoboseyo?

Secretary: I'm sorry ma'am but Mr. President is on a meeting, right now...

Sun-ah: What? Ok, thank you..

Secretary: I'll just tell to Mr. President that you called ma'am...

Sun-ah: Ne... Kamsamida... 

Sun-ah hung up the call... 

Sun-ah: He's not answering my call for whole day and until now he is busy... aigo... Is it right that I came back here?

 

Then suddenly Taemin entered to her room...

Sun-ah: Why are you here?

Taemin: I told you he doesn't have time for us... You're not listening to me... I kept telling you but you always insist that it's because of work...

Sun-ah: Ne.. Ne... You're right... Don't scold your mom...

Then Taemin hugged his mom...

Sun-ah: Aigo... My son... If I just protected....

Taemin let go the hug and he stare to his mom...

Taemin: Who?

 

SUN-AH'S POV

Aigo... My stupid mouth... He doesn't need to knew about it...

END POV

 

Sun-ah: What? Who? Don't mind it... Aigo... Let's have a dinner and let's call your noona...

Taemn: Ne...

 

TAEMIN'S POV

Don't worry mom, you will met her soon... And I'll bring you the DNA result... It's been week, why they are not sending the result? Should I give them a call? Maybe later...

END POV

 

Sun-ah: Taemin-ah! Where are you? I told you to call your noona...

Taemin: Ah.. Yeah...Coming...

 

HOSPITAL

Sulli: Yah! Oppa why you didn't visited me?

Changmin: Sorry, oppa is busy lately...

 

Sulli: Why?

Changmin: It's a private matter...

Sulli: Why? Are you dating? Aigo... I never thought that you could be inlove too...

Changmin: Why? I'm not that old to have a love life... 

Then they both laugh to Changmin's joke... Then He noticed a basket of flower above the table...

 

Changmin: Oh? Flowers? Who visited you?

Sulli: Hmm? Friend... 

Changmin: Friend who?

Sulli: Just a friend...

Changmin: Who from your friends?

Sulli: I told you it's just my friend, why are you asking so many questions?

Changmin: Why are you so defensive? I just asked you a simple question and why don't you answer a simple answer? You should say her or his name... I smell something fishy...

Sulli: Why? It's just a friend that you don't knew, so even I told you his name it's non-sense, right?

Changmin: Wait... Did you say his? It means it's a guy... Is it Minho? Tell me the truth Sulli... Is it Minho?

Sulli: Ne... It's just a visit... Older brother can visit his sister...

Changmin: That's the point Sulli, he just visited you then why do you need to hide it to me? You can just say that Minho visited you...

Sulli: Sorry, oppa...

Changmin: Do you know what are you doing? You're just hurting yourself... You love him as a man but he knew that you're his sister, so don't assume from how he treats you... It's just a sister and brother relationship... Don't forget about that...

 

SULLI'S POV

Yeah, Changmin-oppa is right... Even it's hard to accept but I need to accept the reality that Minho-oppa is my older brother and I am his younger sister...

END POV

 

Sulli: Sorry, oppa for hiding... I promise you that this will never happen again and I will accept the fact that.... that... that I'm his sister...

Changmin: Just make it sure that you will keep your promise...

Sulli: Ne, oppa... 

-------------------------

Late update..........

For the last time, I will repeat it again... IF YOU HAD AN IDEA JUST GIVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR HIDE IT TO YOURSELF... Because it can cause me to change a bit about the story... Because no more surprise for the others.... Please understand....