The illegitimate child

Big House

Sulli tried to call his phone but his phone was off. She was sitting on the couch... And she remeber the days with Minho....

Sulli: Maybe it's better if I told him the truth earlier.... I'm so dumb to continue this... I thought it will be happy forever.... but.... but....

Sulli was crying non stop until she didn't notice that she fell asleep....

 

Early in the morning....

Sulli stood up and go downstairs.... 

Sulli: Is it just a nightmare??? 

But when she entered to his room, she realize it's real.... And she notice a note on his bed...

Sulli: It's nice to be with you... Take care..... 

And again she continue to cry....

Sulli: Min.... Min... Minho-oppa..... Oppa.... Where are you?.... Why did you leave me?....

 

Until someone rang the door bell....

Sulli: Minho-oppa???

Sulli stood up and opened the door....

Changmin: Sulli-ssi, why are you still wearing that clothes that you wear last night???

Sulli: Oppa...

Her tears are falling....

Sulli: Oppa....

Changmin: Why? What happened?

Sulli: Minho-oppa remember the truth...

Changmin: How could you say so?

Sulli: He left....

Changmin: WHAT???? It's impossible....

Sulli: How can it be impossible... i lied to him....

Changmin go upstairs and he checked Minho's room... And he notice his closet was empty.... After checking his room he came back to Sulli....

Changmin: Where did he go?

Changmin tried to call him but his phone was off....

Sulli: I told you....

Changmin: It's impossible because he loves you....

Sulli: That love was not true.... It's just all lies....

Sulli grab vase to throw it to the floor..

Changmin: Sulli, stop it... Stop it.... Honestly, we lied to you.... He's the type of man with full of pride so we decided to that he used the amnesia thing to show his love to you.... He knows everything... He loves you so much....

Sulli: What? What did you say?

Changmin: I'm sorry Sulli...

Sulli: But how can you explain his lost???

Changmin: I don't know too... It's better to go now... I'll search for him... You, just stay here....

 

Sulli left alone again.....

She dicovered the door from the attic was open....

She climb upstairs and saw the journal on the floor.... She was on a full shock when from what she read....

Sulli: Minho-oppa? He is the one.... He is my mother's child from the other man.... 

 

She remebered her conversation with her dad before...

 

March 31,2003

Sulli: Dad, where's mom? She never visit me on my birthdays....

Hyun-joon: She's out of the country... She's busy on her work, so she can't visit you...

Sulli: But didn't even tried to call.... And dad you're working too, but you never failed to remember my birthday....

Hyun-joon: But I'm just working here in Korea not on the other place...

Sulli: Stop it... Stop lying..... Stop defending her... Aunt told me already that she has a son with other man... I already knew it... I just want to hear it from you....

 

PRESENT....

Sulli: Why from all the people??? Why Minho-oppa????

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter end....................

Sorry guys if I didn't put gif's or pics.... I'm not on the mood to search for gif's.... It always giving me long time to update.......