What is Happening???

Big House

After two months Minho and Sulli are enjoying being a couple. And the secret between Minho and Changmin are still hidden....

While Taemin starting to like Krystal....

While Siwon announced that he will marrying Jessica...

And while Yuri is focusing to her work and she is now working to her singing career...

It seems everyone is happy now, but what if......

 

SULLI'S HOUSE

Sulli: Oppa, I need to go now... I have some schedules to attend...

Minho: How about me? What should I do? I'm on a leave for 3 months....

Sulli: Uhmmm.... I have an idea...

Minho: Really? What?

Sulli: Clean the whole house...

Minho: WHAT??? I thought you'll ask me to accompany you to your schedule...

Sulli: But you can't do that... People might think that you're my personal assistant... Kekeke <LOL>

Minho: Haisht... Ok, I will stay here and clean the house. But promise me you'll go home early, ok?

Sulli: Ne, oppa... Bye....

Sulli open the door and she's on her way to her car.... But suddenly Minho stopped her...

Minho: Wait, you forgot something...

Sulli: What?

Minho point his cheek...

Sulli: Stop it, I'll gonna be late... Later I promise lot's of kisses will be given to you...

Minho: Promise?

Sulli: Pomise...

Minho:Yes!!!!! Bye....

 

While Minho was cleaning the house, he discovered an attic...

Minho: I didn' know that there's existing attic here... It's so dirty... Lot's of spider's web are here... And it's full of dust.

He saw an cabinet and he opened it... He saw an old journal inside the cabinet...

Minho: What's this?

He picked up the journal and read what's written there.... 

 

SULLI'S SIDE

Lot's of schedule she need to attend... And right now she's one of the MC of SBS Inkigayo... But she's not on a right condition to do it. She looks tired and she wants to meet Minho soon...

Sulli: Changmin-oppa, can I go home now? It's alrady 7pm....

Changmin: YAh! You're always with him... Give some space....

Sulli: But...

Changmin: Just kidding... It will end soon Sulli-ssi... Just wait for few moment...

Sulli always update the time and the latest time she update is 10 pm...

Sulli: Oppa...

Changmin: Ok, wait for a moment. I will talk to director...

When Changmin came back...

Changmin: We can go now....

Sulli: Really? Thanks you very much oppa....

Changmin lift Sulli to her house...

Sulli: Thanks oppa.... Take care...

Changmin: Ne....

SULLI'S HOUSE

Sulli: Why this house is full of silence? Minho-oppa!!!! Oppa!!!! Yeobbo!!!! I'm sorry if I'm late....

But no one is answering... Sulli checked all places on the house except to her room... 

Sulli: Haisht... Oppa... stop playing with me... Are you hiding to my room? I will count 1 to 5, if you didn't go out I will not give you my promise....

Sulli checked her room but no one is there also....

Sulli: What's happening?

Sulli entered to his room again... And this time she opened his closet... She was on a full shocked when she saw that his closet is empty.... Sulli don't know what to do... 

SULLI'S POV

Why did I leave? If I knew that this will be happen... then I... Did you remember the truth??? I didn't thought that this could be possibly happen... Where are you now??? How should I live without you????

END POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!! What is happening???? Why Minho??? Your amnesia is not true then why did you leave Sulli??? 

What do you think guys??? What is the reason behind of Minho's lost???

 

P.S.

On the last gif... just imagined it's Sulli but the truth is it's Victoria... It's hard to find Sulli crying gif...

@nana4ever- Thanks for missing me too.... Here's my next update....

@lhourie- You're welcome... By the way thanks for your comments I read it all....

@giezpark- Thank's for the hug... Then I will hug you back....

@leejinki07- kekeke.... Yeah, you're right... That gif is from SG...