OMG

Big House

ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL...

Changmin: Please calm down Sulli-ssi.

Sulli: It's me... It's me, who made this to him. It's all my fault.

Changmin: Don't blame yourself I know Minho has really bad attitude. I can't blame you if you decided to send him away.

Sulli: It's not...

Changmin: What do you mean?

Sulli: I got jealous from sunbae-nim Yuri and I realize I can't continue this feelings anymore

Changmin: I'm sorry for bringing you in this situation. I never thought that this will be the outcome. I'm so greedy about his career.

Sulli: It seems we brought him in this situation.

 

HOSPITAL

When Changmin and Sulli was on their way to emergency room, they met Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee.

 

Changmin: Oh? President Lee? You already knew? I'm sorry if I didn't told you earlier.

Lee Dong wook: It's alright. Thank you for your concern to my son.

Changmin: Son?

Lee Dong wook: Yeah, Taemin. He got a car accident at the road while he was on his way to Incheon.

Changmin: Does it mean.... President Lee, Minho was the one...

Lee Dong wook: What? Why you didn't told me earlier?

Changmin: Because I'm scared.

Lee Dong wook: By the way, why he will go at Incheon?

Sulli: I'm sorry Mr.President, I live....

 

But Suddenly the bodies of Minho and Taemin passed her position. So she followed them and they are going to Operating Room.

Sulli: Yah! Minho-ah, wake up!

Nurse: Sorry ma'am, but you should not enter here. This is restricted area.

Guard: Ma'am please.

Sulli: Let me go! I can go with myself!

 

Sulli walked out from the Operating room and she sat on the bench that provided by hospital for the waiting families or friends. Changmin sat beside her and tried to calm her.

Sulli: Why? Did I really made a big sin? Why from all the people? Why Minho and Taemin?

Changmin: Of course, no. Don't cry anymore, Oppa is here. Maybe if I got accident too, I think you really did a big sin.

Sulli: Yah! Don't say that. You're making me more nervous.

Changmin: I'm just trying to make you laugh. But I hope if I got accident too, someone like you would cry for me.

Sulli: How about your family?

Changmin: They are all gone.

Sulli: It seems we're both the same. My dad past away too and my mom? I don't know. No one will cry for us...

Changmin: That's better. You're smiling now.

 

But Sulli start to cry again...

Changmin: Why?

Sulli: That's... that's what Taemin said when I was upset about Minho.

Changmin: I'm sorry....

Sulli: No, it's fine. Let's just have a faith for them.

Changmin: Yes, they will woke up soon. I love your positive thoughts, I will not be surprise if many men would show their interest on you.

Sulli: Really? But there's no one.

Changmin: Maybe he's shy... He can't show his true feeling because he is not that type of person. The arrogant one.

Sulli: Who?

Changmin: Your admirer.

Sulli: Your kidding, right? Stop it.

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

I'm not kidding. I can see Minho really loves you.

END POV

 

Sulli: By the way the news about sunbae-nim Yuri and Min....

Changmin: Don't worry about it. I already fixed it. I told them that it's only a noona and dongsaeng relationship. Minho and Yuri are really close ever since, but don't worry too. They don't have the relationship that you are thinking right now.

Sulli: Haisht... It's really my fault.

 

Suddenly Krystal came.....

Krystal: Uncle, what happened to Taemin-oppa?

Dong wook: He got a car accident on his way to Incheon.

Krystal: Why he would go to Incheon?

Dong wook: I don't have an idea too.

 

SULLI'S POV

(REMEMBER THIS SCENE? AT CHAPTER 35 FIRST NIGHT)

Sulli: Oh? Taemin-ah.... You are here too, why?

Taemin: Having a research...

Sulli: Research? Where?

Taemin: I don't know either.

Sulli: Ahhh....

END POV

 

Dong wook: But only Sulli was related to SME who lives in Incheon.

 

KRYSTAL POV

Is he going to visit her? Does he really like Sulli?

END POV

 

Then suddenly the doctor came out from the O.R..... 

Changmin: Doctor, hows Minho?

Doctor: He's better now. We will bring him to room 106. He needs to take a rest.

Krystal: How about Taemin?

Doctor: He's now better too. He is safe now,you can relax now. He's at room 109. 

Sun ah: And now, How can I relax now. I'm so worried about our son.

Dong wook: Don't worry. See, the doctor said he's safe now.

Sun ah: You're right.

Krystal: Don't worry aunty, I will take care of Taemin and he will woke up soon.

 

ROOM 106

Sulli: YAh! Minho! Wake up!

Changmin: Don't be too harsh to him. That's why he can't tell you too.

Sulli: What do you mean? 

Changmin: Nothing, don't mind it.

 

And suddenly his hands are moving.

Sulli: Oppa, he's moving.

Changmin: Really? Minho-ah...

Minho: Wh....

Sulli: What?

Minho: Who are you???.....

-------------------------------------------------

OMG -_- 

FIRST OF ALL, THE PICTURE THAT USED IN CHAPTER 42 IS NOT MINHO AND YURI.... IT'S JUST A PICTURE! AND THAT PICTURE DOESN'T INVOLVE MINHO AND YURI.

@nana4ever- It was really an accident. I don't have any idea that I did not hide it when I update it.. HEHEHE sorry And by the way the news  was paparazzi fault. Yuri didn't do anything about it. It's just a paparazzi.

@shortcakes7895- Thank you, here's the update.

@lhourie- It's not true.... And by the way the news  was paparazzi fault. Yuri didn't do anything about it. It's just a paparazzi.

@koreanfangirls- I cried too.. hahaha