Yuri and Minho Scandal

Big House

SULLI'S HOUSE

 

Kring... Kring....

 

SULLI'S POV

Haisht... What's that noise? Oh, I almost forgot I need to wake up early so I can prepare breakfast for Minho.

END POV

 

Sulli go downstairs and she prepared the ingredients that she needed.

Sulli: All ingredients are ready. Only thing that I should do is to prepare it. I hope that idiot would love this.

 

Then suddenly the bell signal from news paper boy came.

Sulli: Oh? The news paper came.

 

Sulli walked outside and she picked up the news paper.

Sulli: What's the news today?

 

But suddenly she smell a burning pancake.

Sulli: Ommo....

 

She threow the news paper on the couch and she ran to the kitchen.

Sulli: Haisht... One down...

 

When she finish from cooking, she was kinda bored because Minho is still on his room.

Sulli: Did I woke up too early? It seems he's still sleeping. What should I do?

 

She go to the living room to find something that can entertain her while waiting for Minho.

Sulli: Oh, the news paper.

 

Sulli flip the news paper happily. And she was so shock from what she saw.

Sulli: Ommo, Our movie casting was already revealed. I'm so excited for my first movie.

 

Sulli miss to read the next page that includes the BIG NEWS, because someone rang the doorbell.

Sulli: Who is it? It's too early to have a visitor. Wait for a moment.

 

She left the news paper at the table and she walked to open the door. When she opened the door.....

Sulli: Oh? Eonni's what are you doing here?

Victoria: Yah! Where's that jerk? CHOI MINHO! COME OUT!

Sulli: Why? What's happening?

Luna: Are you alright Sulli?

Sulli: Why? What do you mean?

Amber: YAH! CHOI MINHO GET OUT!!! SHOW YOUR FACE. AND BE READY TO BE BEAT DOWN.!

Sulli: Yah! What are you saying?

 

MINHO'S SIDE

Minho: What's that noise? Why is that crazy Sulli got mad at me again?

 

Minho stood up from his bed. And when he opened the door....

Minho: Why? What's wrong with you?

 

Then he saw Victoria and Luna holding Sulli. While Amber is on her way to his room. But they seems so shock when Minho came out, including Sulli.

Minho: Oh? Victoria-ssi, Amber-ssi and Luna-ssi are here. Annyeong haseyo.

 

They are all shocked because Minho came out from his room just wearing his underwear.

Minho: Why are they not talking? Sulli?

Sulli: You...

Minho: What?

 

Sulli pointed his under and Minho realise that he's just wearing underwear.

Minho: Ahhh.... Sorry.... Excuse me for a moment...

 

Minho go back to his room and he wore a plain shirt and jogging pants. When Minho came out, he was surprised by Amber by grabbing his shirt.

Minho: Why? What did I do?

Amber: Yah! Are you cheating Sulli?

Minho: Cheating?? Of... of course...

Amber: Yah! Answer me.

Minho: How can I... answer?... You're...

Sulli: Eonni! Stop it, you're choking him.

 

Amber brought him down.

Amber: Now, ANSWER!

Minho: Of course no.

Amber: Haisht.... Stop saying lies.

Minho: I'm saying the truth. I swear.

Amber: Then... Your relationship with Sulli is fake?

 

MINHO & SULLI ARE HAVING CONVERSATION USING THEIR EYES & MIND.

Minho: Did you tell it to them?

Sulli: No, I don't know I was shock too.

Minho: Then how? Where did they get this information? It's impossible Changmin-hyung spoiled it to them.

Sulli: Ottoke? What should we do?

Minho: Just keep denying.

END CONVERSATION

 

Amber:Yah! Why don't you answer my question?

Minho: Because it's ridiculous.

Amber: What?

Minho: Sulli and I are loving each other. Honestly, last night at my room, we...

Victoria: What? Sulli? Why?

Luna: Why did you do it with him? It's too early to do does stuff. You're so young Sulli.

 

SULLI'S POV

Why are they acting like that? What's wrong with eating an ice cream?

END POV

 

Sulli: What's wrong with you guys? It's really luscious...

(TRIVIA: LUSCIOUS- Sweet and pleasant to taste or smell; Having strong sensual or ual appeal; seductive. It has lot's of meaning. :))

Victoria: Aigoo.... What should we do with Sulli... Sulli-ah....

Amber: Yah! Let's go downstairs and let's talk about your marriage.

Minho & Sulli: MARRIAGE?????

Victoria: Yes, marriage. What if Sulli may get pregnant because of what the both of you did? We will not let Sulli had a child without a father.

Sulli: What are you talking about eonni?

Minho: I think they misunderstood us.

Sulli: Eonni?

Luna: Why? You said it's luscious, right?

Sulli: Haisht.... What I mean is it was sweet and pleasant to taste. What should I do with your weird minds? Haisht... Last night we ate tea ice cream inside his room.

Amber: Why at his room? You can eat here or outside. Why for all the places, why on his room?

Sulli: Wait, before I answer your question. Where did you get this false information?

Luna: You're not reading the news?

Sulli: What news?

Victoria: The news paper boy didn't came?

Sulli: He came...

 

Sulli grab the news paper from the table.

Sulli: What's wrong with the news?

 

Then suddenly, she already saw the BIG NEWS....

 

SULLI'S POV

What's this? Are they really dating? Did I ruined their relationship? Why I'm hurt again? My relationship with him is just a fake...

END POV

 

Sulli: Hahahaahaha

 

All of them are curious from her reaction. Minho grab the news paper from her and he read the article about him and Yuri.

 

Minho: Hahahaha.... Such a nonsense news.... It's all lie.

Victoria: Why? How could you say so?

Minho: Yuri-nnona and I are just noona and dongsaeng relationship. We knew each other since I was in my middle school.

Luna: Really? Such a liar.

Sulli: No, he's right. They are pretty close ever since. Don't mind it, it's just a false news.

Amber: So it seems we are wrong eonni. Luna let' go.

Victoria: Yeah, bye.... Sorry for our disturb.

Luna: Bye guys....

 

When Victoria, Luna and Amber left.

Minho: I thought they already knew the agreement.

 

Sulli didn't speak. She just turn on the television and she's watching a comedy show. Minho goes to the kitchen and he notice the breakfast that prepared by Sulli.

Minho: Wow daebak, did you cook all these? Sulli-ah... Why is she not speaking?

 

Minho go to the living room to check Sulli. When he reached the living room, he noticed that Sulli's tears are falling.

Minho: Why? How can you cry while watching comedy show? Such a big hidden talent.

Sulli: It's just a tear of joy.

Minho: Really? But you face looks so miserable. Don't lie to me. Tell me, why?

Sulli: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

 

Sulli stood up from her sit and she entered to her room. While Minho has no idea why she's acting like that, he followed her to her room. Then she locks the door so that Minho could not see her that she was crying.

Minho: Yah! Sulli-ah, open the door! Why? Did I made something wrong? Tell me!

 

SULLI'S POV

Haisht.... Minho-ah are you idiot? Why can't you understand what I feel? No, I'm the idiot. We are not real but I feel so hurt.

END POV

 

Sulli stood up from her bed and she decided to open the door. When she opened the door....

Minho: Yah! Tell me. What's wrong with me? Why are you mad at me? Why are you crying? Tell me....

Sulli: There's nothing wrong with you!

Minho: If nothings wrong with me, then why?

Sulli: I think it's me, sorry.

Minho: Why?

Sulli: Because.... I'm so sick with you! I can't do the agreement anymore. I don't care if I'm not famous anymore. I want to end this ridiculous agrrement.

Minho: Is that what you want?

Sulli: Yeah!

Minho: Ok, if thats what you want... And by the way you don't need to sacrifice your career. It's fine with me. I will just find another home. Then I will call a press conference and I will tell them that we broke up.

 

SULLI'S POV

I'm really sorry Minho-ah... But I can't handle it anymore. I'm so selfish because I want to be this relationship to be real.

END POV

 

Minho packed his stuffs and he placed it inside his car. He drive the car without saying goodbye to Sulli.

 

MINHO'S POV
Why? Why now? Now that I'm starting to fall for you. I guess you really like Taemin. I hope this decision makes you happy now. Why did you let me fall for you?

END POV

 

While Minho was driving, a car was coming in front of him. Until their car's had a collision.

 

SULLI'S HOUSE

Sulli just realize that she can't let go Minho. She decided to chase him but his gone. Sulli go back inside the house. And suddenly her phone was ringing. She don't want to answer it because she's not in her mood. 

 

Her phone keeps ringing so she decided to grab it and throw it to the wall.

 

After 30 minutes, someone rang the doorbell.

 

SULLI'S POV

Is it Minho? Did he came back?

END POV

 

Sulli felt so happy that finally Minho came back. But when she opened the door it was Changmin.

Sulli: Oppa? Why?

Changmin: Why are you not picking up your phone?

Sulli: Why?

Changmin: Did you fight with him?

Sulli: It seems he already told it o you...

Changmin: Sulli-ah...

Sulli: What? It's fine with me you cancel my contract.

Changmin: Sulli, it's not the right time to talk about your contract! Minho... got accident....

Sulli: What??? Oppa please bring me there.

 

Sulli was freaking out. She don't know what to do.

 

ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL...

Changmin: Please calm down Sulli-ssi.

Sulli: It's me... It's me, who made this to him. It's all my fault.

--------------------------------------------

-_- I don't know what to say.... While I'm writing this I was playing Calling out by Luna and Krystal. My tears are falling while writing this. ahhhhhh..................

 

Sorry.... -_-

 

@ChoiMinsulFxs - Thank you...

@nana4ever - Sorry if this chapter was so sad...

@giezpark- Thank you

@lhourie- Thank you and your welcome...

@AyeAwkTurtle- Maybe soon???? Maybe...

@koreanfangirls- Here's the update...