FALSE IMAGINATION....

Big House

SULLI'S POV

He's not here yet... What should I do? I'm kinda bored. Should I clean the house?

END POV

Sulli cleaned all the house except of Minho's room and still, Minho is not home yet.

Sulli entered his room and it seems she doesn't need to clean it because it is so neat.

 

Sulli: It seems I don't need to clean his room. Is he a gay? It's so tidy. All his things are organized.

Suddenly she saw a small box.

Sulli: What is this? A necklace with a a ring... Is this the one he used to his  proposal? Oh, there's a small paper. 

Sulli read the message on the small paper.

 

Sulli: CJE? It seems familiar. Ommo, what's the date today?

Sulli ran and she get a calendar. 

Sulli: It's December 8. I only have few hours to prepare for his birthday. What should I do? I should call him first.

Sulli called Minho.

 

Sulli and Minho on the phone

Minho: Why?

Sulli: Where are you?

Minho: Mind your own business.

Sulli: Ok, I don't care either where you are. Just don't go home early. It's better if you are late.

Minho: Why?

Sulli: Mind your own business too.

Minho: Haisht... But I'm sweat right now I need to change my clothes.

Sulli: Uhmm... I will put your new clothes at the bench. Don't go home ok? bye.

Minho: Yah! Wait...

 

MINHO'S SIDE

Minho: Haisht.... Why? What is she doing? Did she brought a man inside the house?

Because of his wild imagination. Minho ran to the house.

When Minho reached the house it's too quiet. He tried to peep but he can't see her. 

Minho: Haisht... that girl. 

After waiting for so long the door was still close and Minho was so bored so he just decided to play Wind Runner, a mobile phone game.

Until he heard a scream. He put his ears to the door to hear it closer.

Minho: What happened? Why did she screamed? Ommo, is my thought was right? Did she really brought a man and now making love? Haisht.... It's already late. I'm hungry. 

 

SULLI'S SIDE

Sulli: Ahhh!!! My hands... It so hot... 

Sulli put some ointment to her burn because when she was putting out the cake from th oven, she accidentaly burn her left hand.

Sulli: It's almost done. I just need to put some icing.

When Sulli was done...

Sulli: Yehey it's done.

Sulli: What time is it? Oh, it's already 11:45 pm. It's the right time.

When Sulli opened the door.

Sulli: What are you doing?

Minho: Uhmm.. Ho... How can you asked me like that? Don't you know what time is it?

Sulli: I know. It's 11:45 pm.

Minho: Yeah, you're right. And I'm so hungry right now.

Sulli: Why? Did you not eat when you go out?

Minho: Of course I ate lunch. 

Sulli: Ahh...

Minho go upstairs and he secretly entered Sulli's room.

Minho: It seems no one have been here. But they might not used her room.

Minho go downstairs and he go to kitchen. When he was on his way to refrigerator.

Sulli: Yah! Stop!

Minho: Why? I'm hungry.

Sulli covered herself to the refrigerator.

Minho: Yah! Move away, I'm so hungry.

Sulli: But I didn't go to super market, so there's no food here.

Minho: Haisht....

Sulli: You want some ramen?

Minho: No, I lost my appetite.

Sulli: Are you sure? Ok.

When Minho get in to his room.

Sulli take out the cake that she baked.

Sulli:It's 11:59 pm. I should go there.

Sulli knocked on his door.

Minho: What? What do you need? I don't want some ramen. Go away.

Sulli: Just open the door.

Minho: Haisht... I'm tired go away.

 

SULLI'S POV

Are you going to open it? I think I'm needing my acting skills.

END POV

 

Sulli: Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Minho rushed to open the door.

Minho: WHAT HA.....

He didn't finished his saying because he was so surprised.

Sulli: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI MINHO.... Happy birthday Minho-ah.

Minho: Ho... How... did... you know?

Sulli: Uhmm... I actually....

Minho: Ofcourse I'm famous I had my profiles on the internet.

Sulli: Yes, internet.

Minho was so speechless. He don't know what to say.

Sulli: Are you not even say a simple thank you?

Minho get the cake and he put it on the table. And he suddenly hug Sulli.

SULLI'S POV

I can't breath. Why? It's like my heart was pumping so fast. What should I do? Minho-ah stop it. You're making me confuse again. Is this true? or this is an act? I want to stop him but I can't move my body. Minho-ah, stop it.

END POV

---------------------------------------------------------

END CHAPTER

What the??? I suddenly thought that it's time for Sulli to make surprise to him. I don't know why I suddenly think about it. I hope you like it guys.

 

@nana4ever- Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it.

@lhourie- HERE'S NEW UPDATE

 

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBER'S.