Visiting SME

Big House

SULLI'S POV

I hope Taeyon-eonni will be surprise. I'm so excited to her again.

END POV

Guard: Miss you can't enter here.

Sulli: But I have a friend inside. I'll just give this to her. It's just a few minutes and after that I will go.

Guard: I'm sorry miss but you can't enter.

SULLI'S POV

It seems he need a little drama....

END POV

Sulli: Ahhh.... Ommo... Ommo... Ajussi, My diarrhea... Can I just take a cr??? It will explode later on. Aigo... It's aching... My stomach...

Guard: Stop making dramas Miss. Even you jump from a high building I will not let you enter here.

Sulli: Haisht... You don't understand what the real drama is... Yah! Ajussi, can I just wait her here.

Guard: I don't care on everything you do. The important is YOU CANNOT ENTER IN THIS BUILDING! NEVER!

Sulli: Haisht... Even the guard was infected by Choi Minho's virus. The arrogant virus. Excuse me ajussi, I'm a great writer if SME hired me as a writer. I.. will NOT LET YOU ENTER IN THIS BUILDING! NEVER!

 

AFTER 6 HOURS OF WAITING

SULLI"S POV

It's too cold here. I got a cold now. Ahh... It's cold... Taeyon-eonni please come out now...

END POV

 

MINHO'S SIDE

 

MINHO'S POV

Ahhh.... I'm so exhausted... I want to go home now... Oh? Why is the crazy lady is here? Is she one of my stalker? Oh... She's scary...

END POV

 

Sulli: Aju....

She didn't finish her saying, she suddenly faint outside the building.

Minho: Ommo, Yah! wake up! Wake up! Crazy, wake up! 

Lots of people are staring on Minho's position.

Minho: Why? I didn't do anything. It's not my fault, she suddenly faint.... Why? Why are you don't believe me?? Haisht...

He carry her to the parking lot and put her inside his car.

Minho: Yah! Where's your address? Yah! Are you just acting, because you want to ride on an expensive car? Yah!

He get her bag and he search her I.D.

Minho: Gwangyeok-si, Incheon???

He drove the car to Incheon. Until they reach the location. Sulli wokes up and she was too shock from what she saw.

Sulli: Ommo, why I'm here? Why I'm here with you? What did you do to me?

Minho: Yah! Yah! Stop it. You just faint outside the SME building and unfortunately I was the one who saw you first. And suddenly those people staring at me like I was a crminal suspect and you are the victim. I'm not surprise by tomorrow if I'm in the front page again. Haisht Unlucky me.

Sulli: Ahh... Thank you... I didn't know you have a tiny heart too.

Minho: Yah! Get out!

When Sulli opened the door she fell down on the floor.

Minho: Why? Why? What are doing? Stop acting...

He goes out and held her forehead...

Minho: Yah Crazy Lady, You have a high fever.

Sulli: Don't mind me.

Minho: You can't even stand up properly.

Minho sits down.

Sulli: What are you doing?

Minho: Ride on.

Sulli: Why?

Minho: Once in a blue moon that I let my back to anyone. So ride on before I change my mind.

Sulli put her arms on his neck and she ride on his back.

 

When they entered the gate.

MINHO'S POV

Why is it... This is the house on my dreams... 

END POV

Minho didn't noticed that he removed his hands on Sulli's legs.

Sulli: Yah! Why did you make me fell?

Minho: Uhm... I need to go.

Sulli: Oh? Ok... Bye... Thank you so much...

--------------------------------------------

Weird right? So many questions that cannot answer.... 

WHY? WHY? WHY?

@giezpark- here comes your wish...