The New Chairman on the Board

Big House

CONFERENCE ROOM

Changmin: Why are you late?

Minho: I'm not, I'm just on the right time. 

Suddenly someone entered the room.

Minho: Oh... Hoobae your here too.

Changmin: Yah! What are you doing? Annyeong haseyo, please be take your sit.

Minho: But we're close, right?

Taemin: Ne... Are you Choi Minho, the lead star here in SME?

Minho: Yes, you're right. It's a pleasure to be close with me, right?

TAemin: Ne...

Changmin: Minho-ah, keep your mouth shut.

CHANGMIN'S POV

Minho-ah what are you doing? There no day that you didn't make a trouble.

END POV

Dong wook: Good morning everyone. I want to begin by thanking all of you for participating this conference. And I will not make you think anymore that why are you here. Please all stand up and let's welcome our new chairman in SM Entertainment my own son, Mr. Lee Taemin.

Taemin: Thank you very much dad for a great introduction.

Dong wook: Don't mention it son.

Minho: You? Son...??? Oh Annyeong haseyo Mr. Chairman.

Changmin: Thats why I'm telling you to shut up.

Taemin: We are friends right? You can just call me Taemin. You don't need to be formal.

Dong wook: So you have got a friend already? I'm so happy that you are both good friends already. Minho, my favorite artist because of his great charisma in people, right Minho?

Minho: Ne...

Taemin: So I guess it's already done. All here of you, let's take a lunch together. It's my treat so don't worry.

All of them was so greatful because the new chairman was so friendly to them even he has the high role in the company. He still didn't consider that he is higher than them. 

----------------------------------------

Just don't mind Lee Dong wook's real age hahaha he's my bias too, I just want him to be in this ff. hehehe...

 

@nana4ever- It's too early to be jealous... Remember in this time he was so inlove with tooot........

@Minsul21- Thanks for your support.

@giezpark- Thanks for subscribing but I'm sorry because in this chapter it's still Minho and Taemin scene.