Bus Radio

Big House

Sulli's POV

Aahhh... ottoke? I need to win the ticket Hongkong vacation. Choi Sulli fighting!!!

End POV

 

She's currently listening to a radio program by using her headphones, so she's not on her mind to see that everyone in the bus was actually looking at her, because of her weird thought on her mind.

 

 

RADIO

Leeteuk: Those people out there who want to win this Hongkong ticket please dial these numbers 258 584 68* be the next Suju's Wonderful Day winner.

Eunhyuk: You're right Leeteuk-ssi. Who do you think will win this precious ticket? Can I join too?

Leeteuk: Yah! we can't join this contest because it's for our listeners.

Eunhyuk: But I want to win this ticket. But unfortunately it's for you guys so call now. Before I change my mind.

 

BUS

Sulli dialed the numbers and fortunately, she got answered.

Sulli: Aaahh!!!!!!! Daebak, I am the lucky one....

Minho: What's wrong with this woman? Such a crazy...

 

RADIO

Leeteuk: Yoboseyo, can you kindly introduce yourself,

Sulli: Ne, annyeong haseyo. I'm Sulli and I want to share my story.

 

BUS

Minho: Ommo? She's calling the program?

Unfortunately the bus is currently listening to that radio program too.

 

RADIO

Eunhyuk: Can you tell us what is your story all about?

Sulli: My story is all about my first and last love.

Leeteuk: Ahh... Interesting.

Sulli: Kamsamida, i will now contiue my story.We first met when I went from my friends wedding. When it's time to throw the flowers I desperately grab it, but unfortunately I lost my balance but a beautiful man save my life. He grab my wrist and then he hug me.

Eunhyuk: Can I ask what is the profession of this handsome man?

Sulli: I'm not finish yet. I will actually say that. He's a pediatrician. Doctor of children.

Leeteuk: Yah! Don't interrupt her story. I am focusing to her story.

Eunhyuk: I didn't mean it.

Sulli: Sorry, can I continue now?

Leeteuk: Just be quiet Eunhyuk.

Sulli: And starting from that day he started to court me. And after 2 months of courting, we started dating. We really love each other until he proposed to me.

Eunhyuk: Daebak! proposal. Answer him YES!!! His perfect, with his pretty face and a great profession. What else do you need?

Leeteuk: She needs you to be quiet.

Sulli: I answered yes to him and we prepared all for our wedding, the invitation, the church, the place, everything. But he suddenly postponed the wedding.

Leeteuk: OMMO!... I think he found another woman.

Eunhyuk: Yah! You just interupt us.

Leeteuk: Sorry...

Suddenly she didn't endure to cry. Her emotions are flowing.

Leeteuk: I told you that man.

Sulli: I don't even know the reason why he just left me. Then suddenly I got a call from the hospital where he works. They told me....

Eunhyuk: Sulli-ssi please don't cry.

Sulli: He... i...s.... currently dying. After I heard that I ran as fast as I can. When I entered the ICU room, he looks so horrible. When he saw me, he tried to smile even it's hard for him. There are tears flowed from my eyes. I kissed his forehead and he whispered "Saranghae". When I get back to my positon he closed his eyes and... and... the Electrocardiogram suddenly stopped.

Eunhyuk: Wow, your story is like a drama.

Leeteuk: Ommo, my tears are flowing. Sulli-ssi if you're giving a title to your story, what could it be?

Sulli: Beautiful Goodbye.

Leeteuk: Nice title.

Eunhyuk: Because even the wedding got postponed they still met on his last breath.

Leeteuk: BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE,..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI) <---- (it is a sound effect by the radio program) GOT WIN THE TICKET!!!!!!!!! Congratulations....

Sulli: Kam... samida..., thank you for listening. 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnk0rwKBCg1qctckio1_500.gif

Eunhyuk: stop crying Sulli-ssi. You just won the Hongkong ticket.

Leeteuk: I think she needs to won this ticket. She needs to relax her mind, after what happened to her.

Eunhyuk: Sulli-ssi, you just need to wait for your ticket. It will be delivered to your home.

Leeteuk: Bye... Sulli-ssi, thank you for your beautiful story.

 

BUS

Sulli: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won... I'm such a great writer and I didn't know I'm actually a good actress too. I made them believed me...

Minho's POV

I almost got by her... Such a crazy person.

 

Suddenly Minho received a call from his manager.

Changmin:Yah! Where are you? Where did you go? You are currently having a shooting here, they are searching for you.

Minho: I'm sorry hyung...

And he hung up the call... and turn it off.

 

Minho's POV

Haisht... I hate this bus with an crazy girl infront of me, dirty and disgusting people around me. I hope they didn't notice me....

---------------------------

What do you think the reason why he chose to ride bus even he hates it too much???

 

Thanks for my new subscribers and even I didn't wrote yet my first chapter you already subscribe it... thanks......

@NADI97- Your wish is my command.... :) I hope you like it....