I Want To Be Fabulous (Like Baek Hyun)

You're Fabulous, Me too

Baek Hyun is,,,

Amazing, cute, too perfect to be perfect.

There's a lot of blogs that write about how cute is Baek Hyun, and how many languages version about it. Everytime, he find a lot of blog that writes about Baek Hyun and it's been updated every tiem, every second. About how cute he is... About how good his voice, and how darely damn HANDSOME Baek Hyun is.

But not about Chan Yeol.

He sighs loud, getting bored with all of this stories. His bestfriend, Baek Hyun, is totally a fangirl's heart-catcher. Every blog just told about him, that he is cute (and everyone know it without any of your information), handsome, or whatever that Baek Hyun is "yaah! he is totally damn cute awesome, dude!". But not with Chan Yeol.

Yeah, what do you think about Chan Yeol's perfect?

 

After 3 hours browsing, all the things that he found about him is just " How Curly Chan Yeol and Is he not too ridiculous to changes his hair styles for many times?"

"Hahaha. How damn is that?" Cham Yeol mocking the monitor in front of him, like the monitor is mocking him too. The mews is gettimg him crazier. With a little bit mad, he close the website and opem the other that can change his mood better. And at the same time, the door's open, and a guy with cutely and happy smile (also that y damn gaze) entering the room.

"Chan Yeollie!!! I'm home!!! I bought you the cake!!"

Oh, he's coming.

"Hey, you're home," Chan Yeol replies in a cold voice, like Baek Hyun is nothing for him or kind of disturbing his privacy. But, happy Baek Hyun is a happy Baek Hyun, so Chan Yeol's cold face is not giving ANY EFFECT for him. Baek Hyun  throws his self beside Chan Yeol and showing the cake that he've been bought, "Look, Chan Yeollie! It's my favorite, strawberry! You like it too, don't you? So I bought it two for you! Isn't great?"

Chan Yeol just giving a small-smiling reply without other expression,"Hmm. For you."

"Okay, I'll put this to the pantry and I'll make a glass of milk for you, okay?"Baek Hyun  hit Chan Yeol's cheek with his special style, giggling and leaving Chan Yeol that still sitting at his chair, tat acrtually doesn't care with "strawberry cake promo" or  "Milk for Chan Yeollie". Now, he's feeling like he hates Baek Hyun.

Really?

"Oh my... Can he just stop that innocent disturbing face? I wouldn't smile like an idiot if he get off that face and silly reactions of everything? Like he's a happy machine huh?"