Stay For Me

My One-Shot/Drabbles Paradise

 

 

~Stay For Me~

 

 

It was done.

She had let everything out. Poured her heart out.

And now she was left sitting alone inside the airport lobby.

How did this happen?

All her emotions just came flooding out. She couldn't let this moment pass. Her best friend was about to leave her. Possibly forever.

No.

No. She couldn't let that happen.

 

Like a mad-man, Taeyeon had run as fast as she could to get to the plane's gate. She approxmately had 15 minutes before the flight left. She had to say what was on her mind. For years she had been fighting it. The growing feelings she could feel accumulating over time.

When had her friend started to effect her so? Just thinking about it caused the butterflies to swell in the pit of her stomach. Her smiles meaned so much more and her touches sent goosebumps flowering all over her body.

 

But all of that was gone now.

 

She had made it just in time to see the girl she once thought as just a friend hand her ticket in and start to walk down the terminal. Taeyeon couldn't think. Everything was happening so fast that she simply yelled out. She didn't know if she actually said anything, but she didn't really care. She just wanted the girl to turn around. She needed to see her one last time. She need to see her smile one last time. She needed to memorize every detail of her being.

 

One. Last. Time.

 

But she didn't turn. And she got on the plane headed to the other side of the world.
In a febal attempt, Taeyeon sat down and sent a single text message.

 

What else was she supposed to do? There were so many unspoken words that needed to be said. Unfortunately, her overwhelming emotions couldn't seem to communicate with her brain to define exactly what was happening. So, she typed the only thing she could think of and hit send.

It was most likely a failed attempt. They always made you turn off your cell phones before take off. But she had to try, right? She had to do something.

And now she's just sitting. Staring at her phone.
Begging for any kind of response. The minutes feeling more like hours as everything began to sink in.
 

She was gone. She was really gone.
No more hugs. No more laughs. No more-


"Taeyeon?"


Looking up, she met the gaze of an out of breath angel.
Her breath caught as she forced herself to stand.

She was here. She was standing in fron of her. She didn't leave.


The girl's suitcase forgotten, she made her way over slowly.
Blinking Taeyeon shivered at the beautiful girl's touch, as she felt a finger wipe away the wetness she hadn't even noticed forming from her eyes.

 

Air. She needed air.
She needed to talk.
She needed, oh so desperately, to form words.

 


The girl's hands then enveloped her face. Taeyeon could feel her heart melt, when the eyes staring into her own formed into two crescents.


"I love you, too. Try telling me a little sooner next time, babo."
 

The goofy grin couldn't be stopped and a chuckle, that sounded more like a whimper, made its way from Taeyeon's mouth as she felt her best friend's lips meet her own.