40 Final

Just A Dream

Epilogue

Young Saeng’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng and Hyun Joong laid Seung Jo in his crib to sleep; walking over to the light switch Hyun Joong flicked it off, as they left the room closing the door behind them. As Young Saeng was walking away, he heard a rustling sound coming from Kyu Jong/baby’s room. Turning around he looked at the door, before turning back to tell Hyun Joong that he heard something; however Hyun Joong was nowhere in sight. Shaking his head, Young Saeng began walking away, but once again he heard a rustling sound come from the room. Without another thought, Young Saeng rushed into the room; nothing seemed to be out of order, besides the window now open.

Sighing he went to the window closing it shut, and locking it tightly; as he was leaving Something caught his eye, turning towards the crib a dark spot was on the blanket that was on the outside of the crib. Walking closer to it, it looked like it was red; reaching over he slowly, with trembling hands, tugged the blanket down the length of the mattress. Blood covered the entire section where he laid Seung Jo at; panicking, he ran out of the room calling out for Hyun Joong. However nobody answered him, running towards Hyung Jun and Jung Min’s room; he threw open the door, running to the bed pulling back the covers, nothing but blood was there covering the mattress as well.

Hurrying out of that room, he finally saw Hyun Joong who was standing in the living room, talking to who Young Saeng thought was Kyu Jong; Young Saeng watched in horror as Hyun Joong stepped to Kyu Jong, before he could utter a word Kyu Jong turned around, his mouth covered in blood lunge for Hyun Joong’s throat.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

With a Jolt Young Saeng woke up, sitting up fast looking around he saw that he was in his room; it was morning. However, he still shook with fright, and an uneasy filling still lingered in his gut; so without any thought, Young Saeng threw off the covers, and rushed to the door throwing it out, frightening Hyun Joong who was just about to enter to wake Young Saeng up for breakfast. Burling past him, he ran to Kyu Jong’s room, throwing that door open as well; he ran to the crib ripping off the blanket, there was no blood, but Seung Jo wasn’t there either. Running back into the living room, where Hyun Joong was now standing in shock at Young Saeng’s behavior; which he hasn’t seen since they reached the safe town back in Korea. Young Saeng turned to him, eyes wide and almost wild.

“Young Saeng ssi..?” Hyun Joong asked, slowly making his way towards him slowly.

“Where is he..? Where is Seung Jo..?” Before Hyun Joong could say anything, the front door opened and Kyu Jong stepped inside, pushing the stroller in front of him as he took his shoes off. Young Saeng ran to the stroller, ripping it from Kyu Jong’s grasp; then almost ripped off the visor that the others had put on the stroller to keep the sun off the baby, to get to Seung Jo. Young Saeng gently, but quickly got him out of there, giving him a once over as he held him close to him.

“What is going on..?” Kyu Jong questioned eyes still wide from the shock. Hyun Joong walked up closer, eyes still on Young Saeng, by then Hyung Jun and Jung Min had entered the apartment, and was staring at the man as well.

“Why don’t we all have a seat and Young Saeng ssi can explain what is going on?” They all nodded as Young Saeng was lead to the couch by Hyun Joong, where he sat down still not letting go of Seung Jo. After a moment, Young Saeng finally told them about his dream, and how it was like the first one he had when the outbreak had started. Hyun Joong pulled him to his chest, trying to comfort him as much as he could, but even he had to admit it was a little strange; finally Hyung Jun spoke.

“Well as you can see, we are fine and Seung Jo is fine. The military has actually finished cleansing the rest of Japan; they are letting people back into the other parts of the country; so there is nothing to worry about okay? Besides in about 6 months’ time, the plane to take us to the US is going to come, so I don’t think we should be worried.” Hyun Joong nodded in agreement, as he looked down at Young Saeng.

“See everything is going to be okay… it was just a dream…” Young Saeng nodded; as he stayed cuddled in Hyun Joong’s chest, with Seung Jo in his arms. Even though he nodded, for some reason he just couldn’t shake this feeling that he need to gather supplies like they had in Korea.

0o0o0o0o somewhere in the other side if Japan 0o0o0o0o

“Grandma…? Where are you?” A middle aged man, yelled from the outside into the house. Entering the silent house, he went to the room his grandmother used. Opening the door, he noticed there were red spots staining the floor; his eyes widened, as he stood there a moan was heard from behind him. Turning around all the man could see was hands grabbing at his body, as multiple flashes of pain ran through him, as he was torn apart by his now undead Grandmother, and unknown undead.

To be continued

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Just when you thought it was over huh? A new plot will be out as soon as I get it ready, as well as a new section for the sequel to Just a Dream.

New things are in store for the five, as new twists will be shown, and scenes that just might make you cry… Tune in for the sequel to Just a Dream

Forever will I dream of you.

 

Till next time then, bye now.

*laughs evilly as I leave*