36

Just A Dream

Chapter Thirty six

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng cleaned his hands as the last patient exited the room for the day. Hyun Joong entered the room, as Young Saeng was kneeling down putting the supplies up. Hyun Joong smiled and sat down on the table, waiting for Young Saeng to turn around and notice him. He watched as Young Saeng stood up, and turned around jumping when he finally saw somebody was in the room with him.

“Oh my goodness..! Hyun Joong ssi..! You frightened me; when did you get in here?” Hyun Joong covered his mouth, trying his best to hold back his laugh; however he failed miserably as Young Saeng showed him his mad face, which he found all the funnier. Hyun Joong jumped down quickly when he saw Young Saeng turn away from him, about to leave the room.

“Okay I’m sorry, I’m sorry… it was mean of me to do that to you… I’m sorry.” Hyun Joong begged, pulling Young Saeng to his chest; he in turn just stood there with a pout of his face. Hyun Joong pulled away slightly only to connect their lips, in a desperate plea for Young Saeng to not be angry with him. He smiled in triumph as Young Saeng didn’t pull away from him; instead he responded eagerly to Hyun Joong’s advances on him.

Quickly the heat between the two rose, as Hyun Joong turned them around, and gently pushed Young Saeng to lean on the patient table. Hungrily Hyun Joong moved to the spot on Young Saeng’s neck, which makes him weak in the knees, attacking it with gentle nips and slight suction.  Young Saeng’s hand immediately went to Hyun Joong’s shoulder, as he grasped onto the fabric of his lover’s shirt; leaning his head to the side, allowing Hyun Joong more access to his neck. When suddenly the door opened, revealing a very shocked elderly patient and nurse. The old women quickly grabbed the broom in the hallway, and began hitting Hyun Joong on the head with it.

“Be gone you demon..!” The old women screamed, as Hyun Joong let go of Young Saeng; covering his head, Hyun Joong never left from where he stood in fear the women might accidently hit Young Saeng.

“Halmonie..! It’s okay… he is not an undead..! Halmonie please stop..!” Young Saeng called out, as he hid behind Hyun Joong.

“Doctor Heo… OMO! I am sorry..!” The nurse grabbed the broom from the old lady, trying to calm her down. Young Saeng lifted Hyun Joong’s head, checking for any damage; he had a few scratch marks, and the women had somehow managed to bust his lip while she hit him. Young Saeng grabbed a few cotton balls from the table, and pressed it to his lip gently to stop the bleeding. As Young Saeng tended to Hyun Joong, putting ointment on his wounds the old women apologized.

“I am sorry young man, it is just I saw you gnawing on the doctor’s neck, so naturally I thought he was getting attacked.”

“It’s okay halmonie… it was a honest mistake.” Hyun Joong said gently. The old women climbed on to the table as Hyun Joong jumped off and helped her up. Once she got comfortable she spoke again.

“If you weren’t eating him… Then what exactly were you doing?” The women asked innocently. Young Saeng blushed deeply, as Hyun Joong cleared his throat; when they couldn’t answer the nurse stepped in.

“Halmonie… the doctor and this man are… how should I say this? They are together… intimately..?” The old women’s eyes widened; she quickly turned to Young Saeng.

“Is this true..?” Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong, who had a questioning face as well. After a few moments Young Saeng answered her.

“De halmonie… We are in an intimate relationship.” Hyun Joong grabbed Young Saeng’s hand, holding it to him as he smiled brightly. Their moment however, was interrupted by the women’s tsk of disapproval.

“Come now, doctor Heo… I know we are in a horrible situation, but this is no time to start sinning. Sure the numbers of appropriate women to your status are limited, but you have a very nice young ‘women’ right here; who I am sure is interested in a nice doctor like you.” Young Saeng turned to the women, who were smiling at each other, before grabbing the stuff he needed for the women’s checked up.

“That may be so halmonie, but I am not interested in having such relationships with my coworkers.” Hyun Joong couldn’t help the snort that came from him, as the words came out of Young Saeng’s mouth. He couldn’t help but think of how many times, he had heard the phrase ‘not interested in have ‘such relationships’’ come from Young Saeng. It was funny to him, now that it was him hearing towards someone else, and not himself in person. Young Saeng heard his snort, and casted him a playful smirk in response, before turning his attention back to the disapproving elderly women, and the disappointed nurse.

Once he was done with the elderly women, Young Saeng stood up going over to the sink washing his hands with the water bottle that is there. He tried not to pay attention, but he could see the old women talking to So Min, while looking between Hyun Joong and himself.  Hyun Joong made his way to Young Saeng wrapping his arms around his lover’s waist; Young Saeng just smiled and continued what he was doing, when the door was thrown opened and Yung hee and Jo Hyun came into the with room. Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun, and Uee followed them.

“What is going on..?” Young Saeng asked.

“Yung Hee’s water broke… she is going into labor..!” Jo Hyun answered panicky, as he help his wife lay down. Young Saeng jumped into action quickly, grabbing the pads and pulling out his tools.  Young Saeng pulled her skirt up, discarding her undergarments, and then proceed to check her to see if she was ready to push.

“So Min she is only 5 centimeter; I need you to get some bowls to catch the blood. Kyu Jong grab some cloth to make a gag; I have no anesthetic, this is going to be painful for her. She can’t scream too loud it will attract every undone from here to Seoul.” Kyu Jong nodded and went out to find something to make into a gag. He came back quickly, as Young Saeng stood up to change his gloves; when he noticed Yung Hee began to scream out in pain. Turning towards her, he recognized the signs of her beginning to push; Young Saeng put on his gloves quickly and ran back to her.

“Yung Hee now is not the time to push you are not ready yet!” Young Saeng yelled out, trying to stop her.

“I can’t stop; the baby is coming out..!” She screamed out in pain; Kyu Jong ran to her, getting her to put the gag in . Young Saeng spread her legs, and sure enough he could see the baby crowning.

“Damn it… So Min I need those bowls NOW!” He screamed out; she ran in placing them where he wanted them at, as he held his hands out catching the baby. So Min took the baby from him, doing what she needed to do, cleaning the infant off and such. Young Saeng turned his attention back to Yung Hee, who he noticed that kept on bleeding heavily.

“Yung Hee, stay with me okay…” Young Saeng said as he noticed her starting to faint.

“I need everybody out now..! So Min I need you hand the baby to Jo Hyun… she is bleeding too much, we need to stop the bleeding.”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

OMO! What is going to happen to Yung Hee..?  O.O

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think... XD

Till then, bye now. XD