34

Just A Dream

Special thanks to all those you read and commented on my last chapter. I was very uncertain that I did the intimate scene justice, because of the lack of response from it. but ya'll gave me confidence and reassurance... so I thank you for that. I hope everybody enjoys this chapter, and i will try to make my chapters better in the future. XD

Chapter thirty four

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

The next day, the group finally pulled into the main roads again; the sense of uneasiness filled through all of them. It seemed like people had been through there before, as cars that must have been abandoned, or were unfortunate to get over run were pushed to the side, allowing for them to get through easily. They kept the windows up at all times, as they passed though the unblocked roads.

Hyung Jun was scared; he has never seen anything like what he was looking at before. The cars that were on the sides had half eaten corpses in them, blood splatted in the hoods and windows of almost every car he saw. Young Saeng heard him whimper in fear, turning around he picked up the folded blanket, and draped it on him covering him from seeing everything. Kyu Jong got up from his seat, climbing into the back, wrapping himself around the trembling man.

“Hyun Joong ssi, can’t we go a little faster; it is getting kind of eerie here.” Young Saeng said, climbing in the passenger seat.

“I know, but… I don’t know I keep thinking someone is going to show up; like I need to keep an eye out. I know that we won’t pick anybody up, but I have been having this feeling someone is following us. Though I am not scared, it’s like we will meet up with someone we know… Do you get what I am saying..?” Hyun Joong asked; Young Saeng could tell he was really confused, but sincere in his words; and to be honest with himself, he sort of felt the same way.

“Just speed up a little, just enough so we can get through with our stuff faster okay?” Hyun Joong nodded; and sped up.

“Hey Hyun Joong ssi… Do you know where we are?” Young Saeng asked just to kill the silence. Hyun Joong glanced at him smiling.

“Yeah… we are about to hit Miryang, that is the best place to go to find a baby store; I don’t want to try villages, because they might not have one, so it would just be a wasted effort. The good thing about it is that Jung Min ah and I have been here before, so I know where one is at; I remember passing it, and we were laughing because he saw a pikachu and a horse outfit for babies; and I told him it would be the best outfit for him and me on Halloween.” Young Saeng smiled at the memories Hyun Joong was telling him. Turning to his love, he could tell the man missed his best friend severely.

Reaching over, Young Saeng placed his hand on Hyun Joong’s that was on the gear stick, making sure to cover it with his own. Hyun Joong glanced down, before looking up at Young Saeng smiling warmly. Finally they reached the outskirts of the city; they all climbed out of the cars, gathering in a circle.

“Okay here is how it is going to go, Yung Hee you are going to stay here; you are not fast enough to go with us, and it just isn’t safe for you there. So, you will be in the driver’s seat, when we make it back we might have a lot of undead following us so we are going to need you there. The same goes for Hyung Jun ah, we need someone there with the car ready, which is why I want you here okay?” Hyung Jun nodded; Young Saeng continued to speak.

“Uee, you will go with us you know everything Yung Hee needs for herself and the baby right?” Uee nodded as well.

“Okay then, you, Yi Hyun, and Jo Hyun will take care of that. Kyu Jong ah, Hyun Joong ssi, and I will try and locate a small clinic, I am going to need supplies just in case something happens. We all go in together, drop you three off and then we will make our way to the clinic. We all will leave together understand; Do not for any reason spilt up, if you have to leave before we get there, then do so but only if you have no other choice. Hyun Joong ssi, you said you have been here before right so you know where everything is?”

“Yes, all you have to do is follow me and be very quiet. We don’t know how many undead are in there, for all we know the whole place can be infested, so the key to getting out alive is we make no noise. Make sure you only use guns when you have to, but use the ones with a silencer. Be quick and discreet, and we will make it out of here in one piece… literally.” Everybody nodded, understanding the severity at the task at hand. Hyung Jun hugged Kyu Jong, then Young Saeng, and even Hyun Joong telling all of them to be safe and return to him.

Once the goodbyes and good lucks where done, they all made their way, into the city; Hyun Joong lead the way, going through the alleyways, till finally they made it to the mother and infant store. All of them entered the store, swiping through it; Kyu Jong found two undead behind the counter, quickly he stabbed them through the head, using his foot to kick them away. Young Saeng came behind him, looking to see what had happened, when he saw the two undead; he just shook his head, before turning away, pulling Kyu Jong with him.

Not finding anymore undead, Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong, and Young Saeng said there goodbyes, and made their way back into the alley now going to find the clinic. The more they ventured into the city, the more horrible it became; they could see the dead bodies lying around half eaten, the tongues were missing, their throats all ripped out, faces were completely bare to the skull, and their stomachs were missing. Kyu Jong paused averting his eyes, as he was starting to want to gag. Young Saeng walked back to him, covering his sight with his body, and rubbing his back.

“Kyu Jong ah, don’t stop… keep control of your reflexes; we can’t afford to make too much noise. Hyun Joong ssi says we are almost there, just bear with it okay?” Kyu Jong nodded, grabbing his sword again following the too once more. Finally they reached the small clinic that Hyun Joong knew about; slowly they entered small building, stepping as quietly and lightly as they could. However, the sound of the door closing must have made more noise than they thought, because once the door shut five undead came from the left, and another five came from the right.

Young Saeng pointed his gun, shooting as many as he could as he was the only one with a silencer on his gun. Kyu Jong pulled out his sword, slicing the though the undead as best as he could. One manages to get passed Young Saeng, launching itself at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong grabbed the broom, by the wall quickly blocking the undead from biting him. Lifting up his leg, he swiftly kicked it away, as another launched itself at him. Young Saeng whipped around, and panicked at the sight in front of him.

“No..!” Young Saeng whimpered, before grabbing the undead by the shirt yanking him away, before shooting it in the head. Kyu Jong finished off the last two undead, before collapsing in exhaustion. Young Saeng pulled Hyun Joong to him, making sure that he was not bitten or scratched anywhere. After realizing he wasn’t, Young Saeng immediately turned to Kyu Jong; crawling to him checking him over making sure he was clean, before collapsing as well, in exhaustion as well as relief.

All three of them sat together resting; Kyu Jong was in Young Saeng’s lap as Young Saeng leaned on Hyun Joong for support. After resting for a little while, they swept the area again only this time finding only one or two undead in each room. Handling those quickly, Young Saeng finally began gathering his supplies.

“Hyun Joong ssi, see if you can find more bags… nobody has raided this place yet, so there is so much here; I want to take as much as I can.” Hyun Joong nodded, and began looking for more bags. Hyun Joong found some tough medium sized trash bags.

“Here will this work..?” Young Saeng looked up from his task, and smiled.

“Yeah that is perfect; I need to wrap these knives. Kyu Jong ah, Hyun Joong ssi can you grab a bag, and start filling them up with any supplies you can get your hands on. Take everything from cotton balls to sterile syringes… everything okay?” Both nodded, and then proceed to stuff the supplies in the bags. After they had cleaned the whole place out of stuff, they began making their way back to the infant store. It was a clean way back, no undead anywhere to be seen; this gave them the most uneasy feeling they ever had, and when they getting closer to the store they realized why it was so quiet. It seemed like every undead was surrounding that store.

“Damn it… They are never going to get through that, and we would never get passed it. We are just going to have to find another way out of here.” Hyun Joong cursed angrily, when suddenly two black SUV’s came driving up fast. Young Saeng jumped into view, waving his hands getting the attention of the cars. One sped towards them stopping in front; they quickly tossed their stuff in and jumped in the slamming the door shut as hands connected with the window.  Hyung Jun sped out of there, only stopping till they reached a few miles out of the city, so they could wait for the others.

“What took all of you so long? You were in there for hours..!” Young Saeng looked at Hyun Joong questionably.

“Hours..? It seemed like thirty minutes to us…” Hyung Jun climbed to the back seat pulling Young Saeng and Kyu Jong to him.

“It was horrible, and then Jo Hyun came running back; saying that they were being surrounded. So, I figured if they were trapped you would be right in the middle of it, so I came running. I am so glad you are okay…” Young Saeng hugged him back gently before pulling away.

“Don’t worry we are okay… I got a lot of supplies; do you want to help me sort it while we wait?” Hyung Jun nodded, and they grabbed the bags sorting everything out with the trash bags Hyun Joong found. As they were getting to the half-way point the other black car finally came onto view. Everybody came out of the car when the other car finally came to stop next to them. Yung Hee, Uee, and Jo Hyun came out of the car; Uee strode up to them, pushing Hyung Jun out of the way; pulling back her hand she landed it to Young Saeng’s cheek. Kyu Jong unsheathed his sword swiftly pointing it to her before she could hit him again. Hyun Joong drew his gun out, pointing it out at Uee as well; Hyung Jun went to Young Saeng as he looked back at Uee holding his cheek.

“What the hell happened to you?! We were waiting and waiting, but you never came.” Uee screamed at them.

“The whole store was surrounded; there was nothing that we could do to help you. What did all of you do? I told you to stay quiet, to wait for us to return; we went further then all of you, and we came out okay. We even had to take down more than twelve undead, but we didn’t have them surround us; what happened?” Young Saeng questioned back.

“I know what they were doing… They were making pit stops back here to the cars, and the store. I told them to wait for you, and when Jo Hyun was making his way back; that is when he came running back, telling us the store was surrounded. So, how dare you slap him…? Whatever happened in that store is your own fault, all you had to do was do as you were told and that was to stay put.” Hyung Jun screamed at her, his shoulder going up and down as he panted in anger. Again Uee raised her hand, this time to try and slap Hyung Jun; Young Saeng pulled out his gun, and Kyu Jong stepped in front of him pointing his sword at her.

“You raise that hand again I will cut it off..!” Kyu Jong screamed at her. Finally she just collapsed to the ground. Hyun Joong looked past her, and noticed that Jo Hyun and Yung Hee were crying in each other’s arms; looking around Yi Hyun was nowhere in sight. Hyun Joong stepped forward placing a hand on Kyu Jong’s shoulder.

“I know why she is acting like this… Yi Hyun is missing…”

“Missing! He is dead, they got him… they ripped him from my hands. I can still hear his screams…” Uee cried. Young Saeng walked passed Uee, and made his way to Jo Hyun and Yung Hee.

“Are you alright Yung Hee..?” She nodded; Young Saeng placed a hand on Jo Hyun’s shoulder, giving him his condolences. Jo Hyun nodded, before leading Yung Hee back to the car. Young Saeng made his way back to the others, leading them to the car.

Uee stayed on the ground, crying and rocking back in forth.

“You all with pay for this…” Uee sobbed as she looked at her arm, pulling up the sleeve; a scratch mark the length of her forearm was visible as it continued to bleed.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

WHAT!!! Uee was scratched..! And Yi Hyun is dead… What is in store for the group now? You will find out next time. XD

Till then bye now XD