27

Just A Dream

Chapter 27

Hyun Joong POV

**************************************************************************************************************

It has been days since Hyun Joong’s talk with Young Saeng; it still made him feel warm and tingly. The feel of Young Saeng’s arms wrapped around his waist, was still lingering on his skin. Hyun Joong was brought out is his daze, when Jung Min’s voice brought him out of his muse.

“What was that Jung Min ah?”

“Yah! Why aren’t you listening to me huh?” Hyun Joong glanced at Jung Min; smiling before turning back to the road.

“Mianhaeyo Jung Min ah; I was just thinking about something. Can you repeat what you said?” Jung Min rolled his eyes, before speaking again.

“I said..! We should stop now, because there is smoke coming out from the other car. We have to see what is wrong with it, and see if it can be fixed quickly or not.” Hyun Joong looked at his side mirrors and his eyes widened in shock. The other car was indeed smoking from the front of the car. Hyun Joong quickly pulled over, and reached back gently patting Young Saeng on the knee to wake him up. Hyun Joong couldn’t help the smile that formed on his lips, when Young Saeng whined in protest, before rolling to his side on the seat.

“Young Saeng ssi…! Wake up..!” Young Saeng eyes flew open, and Hyun Joong watched as with blinding speed Young Saeng, shot up grabbing his gun, and aims it around checking his surroundings.

“Kyu Jong ah..! Hyung Jun ah..! Where are they?” Hyun Joong raised his hands, trying to calm him down.

“Young Saeng ssi calm down please; it is okay, they are in the back sleeping. Remember, you put them in to back, so they could be comfortable and they won’t get cramps.” Young Saeng turned around and check to make sure Hyun Joong was telling the truth. Sure enough the two were still in the back, sleeping soundly. Hyun Joong watched as Young Saeng let out a sigh, and visibly relaxed before turning around back to the other two.

“Are you okay now?” Young Saeng turned to the two looking at him with wide eyes.

“De, mianhaeyo… I just had a bad dream. So what is wrong? Why have we stopped?” Hyun Joong pointed out behind him; Young Saeng turned around and saw the smoke coming from the other car. All three of them got out of the car, Young Saeng paused to roll down the window so it won’t get to hot in the back. They walked to the other groups car, and Hyun Joong and Jung Min began helping the other guys, as Jo Hyun approached Young Saeng.

“Young Saeng ssi, do you mind taking the girls out into the field so they could go to the bathroom?” Young Saeng nodded, and meets Hyun Joong’s eyes letting him know that he was going. Once Hyun Joong nodded, Young Saeng gestured for the two girls to come along with him. Leading them into the field, he continued to walk a bit more, so that he could relieve himself as well. As he was finishing up, the sound of gun shot rang through the air, quickly Young Saeng zipped up his pants and went back to the girls making sure they were alright. As Yung Hee was adjusting herself quickly, she let out a scream as she saw an undead coming out from Uee’s left side trying to grab her. Young Saeng, took it out in one shot, and grabbed their hands; running back towards the group, in which gun shots could still be heard. The group finally came into view, and Young Saeng let go of the girls as he saw the others shooting at the undead coming out of the field they just left.

“Go to the car now..!” Young Saeng yelled at the girls; not arguing the girls ran to the car shutting the doors. With Young Saeng’s help, as he come from the side; they easily finished off the undead from the fields. Young Saeng walked up to the second car, where the others were shooting from.

“Damn those undead, it was a good thing I turned around when I did or it could have gotten bad.”  Jung Min said as he put his gun back in his belt.

“Yeah it was; why don’t you guys go to the take care of business, while Yi Hyun and I get breakfast started huh?” Young Saeng going to the back of the second car to the food bag; it had been thrown in there, the day before as they had to hurry and pack because of the undead. The men nodded and left to finally relieve themselves. As they men disappeared in the field, Young Saeng took the bag of food to where Yi Hyun was at and began getting everything ready.

“YOUNG SAENG..!”

Young Saeng turned around and what he saw made his blood run cold. Young Saeng watched as four undead had surrounded his group’s car, and one of them were now hanging in from one of the windows.

“ANDWAE.!!” Young Saeng shouted; pulling out his gun, and took a step forward. However, he was stopped by a strong arm wrapping around his shoulders holding him back. Young Saeng looked behind him, and there was Yi Hyun, holding him back.

“Forget it Young Saeng ssi, they are already dead; you know it!” Young Saeng tried to pull out of the man’s grip, but the man held on to him.

“Let me go..! I have to help them.”

“They are gone Young Saeng don’t be stupid we need to get out of here!”

“NO..!” Young Saeng threw is head back; slamming it into the man’s face. The sickening sound of a crunch could be heard over the screams. Finally, Yi Hyun let him go; Young Saeng began running to the car, but half way there it felt like time had stood still. Young Saeng watched as the undead came out of the window, pulling a leg out with him. The leg flailing about trying to kick the undead off, but failing miserably; another one opening its mouth to bit down.

“No… No… NO!” Young Saeng began running again, when out of nowhere a gun shot rang through, taking out the undead, trying to bite the leg. Finally, reaching the car, Young Saeng grabbed the undead holding the leg by the shirt flinging him away from the window. Aiming his gun, he shot it in the head, before turning around and shooting the other two, coming from side of him. Without another letting another moment go, Young Saeng threw open the car door; quickly he climb in through the back side, where Hyung Jun was holding on to Kyu Jong, eyes widened in fear. Young Saeng grabbed the water bottle there, and opened it; pouring it on Kyu Jong’s exposed leg, cleaning the blood that was on his skin, Young Saeng looked for any bit marks or scratches. When finding none, he quickly checked over both of them; also finding nothing on them anywhere, Young Saeng pulled the two to his chest.

Young Saeng held them as the two sobbed in his arms. The door opened, and Young Saeng shot around pointing his gun towards them, eyes wild. Hyun Joong and Jung Min both raised their hands, slowing getting into the car, and shutting the door once more. The two sat there and watched as Young Saeng held on to the two till they stopped crying. Jung Min waiting patiently for his turn with Hyung Jun.

Finally, after what seemed like hours; Young Saeng let them go and Hyung Jun went to Jung Min, who did his own inspection of his beloved. Hyun Joong went to Young Saeng, for the first time since he meet the man; this was the first time he has been scared of him. Young Saeng’s eyes look liked they had clouded over, and Hyun Joong was unable to guess what was going through his mind. That was until, the voice of Uee come through the opened window. Her cries of outrage rang clearly through the car; so did the voice of Yi Hyun and the other members.

To Hyun Joong it looked like something finally snapped in Young Saeng’s head. However, before he could ask him if he was alright, Young Saeng was up and out of the back of the car. Hyun Joong quickly followed; not letting it pass his attention that Young Saeng was reloading his gun. Kyu Jong must have seen him to, as he followed in pursuit as well. Young Saeng strode over to the other group, his eyes hard as steel. Once he reached them, he pointed his gun…

“Young Saeng ssi… No..!”

BANG!!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

What, what just happened? I think Young Saeng lost his mind, no more empty threats I guess O.O

Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think.

Till next time, bye now.