Chapter 19

Just A Dream

Chapter nineteen

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

“Run..!”

Once the words were out if his mouth, he shot off down the clearest section he saw, everybody now following him. Yung Hee now screaming once again, Young Saeng tried to find the back door, but the place was so big, he had to stop and pause to look properly. Finally spotting the fire exit sign, Young Saeng started to run again, it was so far away on the other side of the store, but still they had to try and make it there.

 Almost half way there, Young Saeng heard and saw something crash on the side of him. A gun shot was heard, but Young Saeng kept going; they needed to make it out store. Finally reaching the door, Young Saeng pushed his way through it, once everybody was out of the store Young Saeng closed it shut; looking down he saw a chain wrapped around the handle, wrapping it around the hook on the wall, he closed the lock at the end. Young Saeng panted and looked around; making sure that everybody was alright.

He noticed one of the males in Uee’s group, was gone and Jo Hyun was now carrying extra bags, then what he was assigned. Kyu Jong came up to him, tears on his face. Young Saeng was confused; he didn’t know why he was crying, they made it out okay. That is when he noticed, not only was the male gone, but Hyung Jun was nowhere in sight. Young Saeng gasped, and couldn’t help the tears that were now building up in his eyes. He has failed; Hyung Jun was now locked inside a building full with the undead, with just one gun and an extra clip. Young Saeng felt his legs tremble, leaning against the wall; he let the tears fall, and the grief to consume him. Kyu Jong went to him, and Young Saeng pulled him to him, they sat there till they heard a voice all out.

“Hey we’re here..!” Young Saeng looked up from where he was sitting; He stood up and made his way to Hyun Joong, who has a smile on his face when he jumped out of a SUV, and he saw him. Hyun Joong reached out to him, pulling Young Saeng into a tight hug, but Young Saeng didn’t return it. Instead he pulled away from him, even going as far as to push him forcefully. Hyun Joong was confused as he was knocked back.

“Where the hell were you?!” Young Saeng practically yelled. Hyun Joong frowned, but before he could say anything, Jung Min pulled in, in another SUV. Turning off the engine, he jumped down then made his way to them. Young Saeng could tell he was looking for Hyung Jun; this made him tear up again. Jung Min went to him still looking, but now getting more worried as he saw Kyu Jong’s sorrowful face, and Young Saeng’s tears.

“Where is Hyung Jun..?” Hyun Joong looked around; he didn’t see the adorable man anywhere. He turned to Young Saeng as he saw him raise his hand, pointing to the building that was the supermarket.

“His is in there; we let you take some of the guns so you could find the ammo for them. You…You promised me you would be here. That store had so many undead; they were practically coming out of my !!” Young Saeng yelled the last part; giving Hyun Joong another push.

“Hyung Jun is in there, and it’s all my fault… I knew there was a crash and I had the only other gun, but I was so preoccupied in finding the exit; I didn’t even stop to see what had happened.” Young Saeng shook his head, turning to Kyu Jong who was now right next to him.

“I’m sorry Kyu Jong ah; I am so sorry…” However, before Kyu Jong could say anything, they all turned to the building as they heard gun shots coming from within.

“Hyung Jun ah…” Young Saeng whispered; Kyu Jong jumped into action, grabbing his sword. Young Saeng grabbed Hyun Joong’s gun from him, and made his way to the bags that he dropped. Rustling through it, he grabbed the rope that he put in the bag. Hyun Joong and Jung Min went inside the car, and grabbed some guns, but by the time they came out of the car, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong were gone.

******* Hyung Jun personal POV*********

I continued to run, the undead was chasing me. I knew I couldn’t stop, and to be honest I didn’t want to. I knew what those things wanted, and if I could help it I was not going to let that happen. I couldn’t believe that Young Saeng left me here, I shot out and he didn’t even stop. I guess I knew that he was scared, and needed to get everybody else out, but he could have at least stopped to see if I was okay.

I finally made it to an opened door, quickly I ran into the room; slamming the door closed I bolted the door and moved one of the desk in front of the door. Trying to catch my breath I sat on the desk, putting my head in between my knees. I thought I was safe until I could find a way out of here. I thought that until I heard a groan; looking up an undead was making its way towards me. Lifting my gun, I shot at it, but it still kept coming at me. Finally I managed to shoot it in the head, it finally went down, and I was able to relax.

Swiping the area, like Young Saeng showed me how to do, I made sure there were no undead inside the room. Luckily there was none, because I was all out of bullets. Sitting down, I pulled my knees up to my chin; it was getting so cold in here. I could still hear the undead outside the door and it sounded like they were getting angrier. Maybe it was just there were more of them by the minute. I didn’t know what to do, I was out of bullets, and the more time I spend in here; the more the sounds from outside was getting louder.

I knew the door will not last forever, and at the rate it was going; the door is not going to last much longer. Unable to control myself anymore, tears started to fall down my cheeks. I was going to die here, and it was going to be like Seung Jo. I was going to turn into one of those things.

“Young Saeng Hyung… Kyu Jong Hyung…  Jung Min ah… Hyun Joong ssi… someone please help me.” The sudden sound of someone kicking glass above me rang through the room. Looking up I saw to figures above me; standing up I tried to make out the figures on the roof.

“Young Saeng Hyung, Kyu Jong hyung..!”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

OOOOOO What is going on? Leave me a comment, and tell me what ya think about it.

Till next time, bye now.