Chapter 10

Just A Dream

Chapter ten

Hyun Joong’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

“Damn it!” Hyun Joong whispered; Jung Min turned to him from watching a sleeping Hyung Jun.

“What’s wrong?”

“He still won’t look at me… damn it why did I have to kiss him?” Jung min smiled.

“I told you not to didn’t I… Young Saeng ssi is not interesting in a relationship right now. Maybe not ever, but definitely not now; he is thinking about getting us out of here, and keeping his friends alive. I got lucky I found Hyung Jun, but you not so much; you found who you love, but at a very inconvenient time. Just give him some time huh? Maybe he will come around and start to like you better. I mean you did say that he stayed there, that he didn’t pull away from you so that is always a good sign. It is just, he is having a hard time, maybe you can start slower you know… think of plans, when he seems stressed or have a headache give him some aspirin. Let him know that he can lean on you if he needs to, in this type of situations I think that will work better then wooing.” Hyun Joong nodded in agreement.

His friend had a very good point; wooing will not work and he does feel for him, so maybe if he shows he is there for him that will work better then kissing him off guard. He smiled and was about to thank him for the advice, when Young Saeng and Kyu Jong came from the kitchen with food; Which he was thankful for, he was starving and Young Saeng can cook so well. He watched as Jung min woke up Hyung Jun to eat, smiling as he saw how gentle he was to the other man. They all gathered up around the table, and inhaled the smell of Young Saeng beef stew. It was great to eat something so fulfilling. Today was their splurging day, that they had once a week. Ramen was getting old very quickly and it never kept them full, so having this was like a feast to them.

******** Young Saeng’s POV ***************

“Ah this smells so good Young Saeng ssi thank you.” Jung Min said; giving his bowl a good whiff. Young Saeng smiled and continued to eat. All was going well when they heard a scream, all five of their heads turned to the window. It has been awhile since this has happened. They tried to ignore it, but the screams continued and it was getting closer.

“I don’t mean to be a cad, but those screams are getting pretty close. You don’t think they are heading here right?” Jung Min asked.

Young Saeng frowned and Hyun Joong grabbed his gun, they looked at each other it seemed that the same thoughts were passing through their minds. The trip to the store and how they made it back, it could have attracted more than just the undead. They heard shooting and screams for help; it sounded like they right below them.

“Oh my god..! What are we going to do?” Hyung Jun whispered. Young Saeng continued to stare at Hyun Joong. The screams where getting louder and terrible; Young Saeng felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to look out Kyu Jong, who in turned looked down at Hyung Jun, who was now crying in Jung Min’s lap. He would not be able to last longer; they needed to make a decision now.

“Leave them…” Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong who was stilling looking at him.

“Leave them… Jung Min ah cover his ears. If they make it up here, we can help them if you want, but if they don’t then it is on them.” Young Saeng nodded sat back down on a chair, facing the window. The shots continued and so did the screams; suddenly the sounds of footsteps in the metal stairs could be heard.

“Oh my god… they made it up.” Kyu Jong said as he went to Young Saeng. Young Saeng stood and went in front of Jung min who was still at the table.

“Kyu Jong ah stay behind us, hide the supplies, and tend to Hyung Jun keep him from looking; Hyun Joong ssi cover Jung Min ssi I don’t want them to see we got an injured person.” Both did what he said; Kyu Jong grabbed a blanket and covered the supplies, and then went to Hyung Jun and pulled him into his lap to keep him from looking at the window. Jung Min laid on him to help muffle the sounds.

Young Saeng pointed his gun and so did Hyun Joong; they waited for the people to find them. Finally, they reached them and the window opened; a male came through it legs first. He paused when he saw the two pointing their guns. Six other people followed him inside, and froze when they too saw the guns. Someone stepped forward with their hands up in surrender.

“I’m sorry we didn’t have any other place to go. We were on a roof when we saw the explosion and that you were able to be in and out for supplies. We ran out of food days ago, so we had to move nowhere was safe; please don’t cast us out, we have no other place to go I am the leader of this group; I can’t make them go out there again. Please…”

“I’m sorry we can give you a place to sleep for today, but after that you have to go.” After Young Saeng spoke he heard a familiar voice.

“Young Saeng oppa..?” Young Saeng looked and a woman came out from behind the others.

“Uee..?” Young Sang was shocked. He turned and looked at Kyu Jong who had looked up, with round eyes. Gently he placed Hyung Jun in Jung Min’s lap and stood up. He stepped forward and Young Saeng allowed him.

“Uee… Uee is that you?” Her eyes widened and stepped back.

“Kyu Jong ah…” A smile spread across his face, as he ran over to her and pulled her into his arms. He cupped her face and kissed her lips, cheek and forehead. His sobs could be heard as he patted her hair down and continued to stare at her.

Young Saeng turned his eyes to the people who were watching, he could see the smirks and looks of triumph on their faces. Young Saeng nudged Hyun Joong slightly and Hyun Joong turned to him, and with his eyes he gestured for him to look at the people. Hyun Joong understood and with his eyes he saw what Young Saeng was looking at. Quickly his eyes shot back to Young Saeng’s, this was planned they knew it was Young Saeng and Kyu Jong, when they saw them from the roof.  Uee must have told them, they would let them stay if they used her. They fell for it, now they had no choice but to let them stay. Young Saeng closed his eyes, when he finally heard the words.

“Oppa I’m hungry…”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

OOOOOOO the plot thickens, so what do you think? Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Till next time, bye now.