Chapter 1

Just A Dream

Chapter one

Young Saeng's POV

************************************************************************************************************

'Young Saeng was walking down the stairs of the concert room. Hyung Jun was on the stage practicing. He seemed very different; he was not playing like he used to. The music was off key and seemed lazy. Reaching the stage, Young Saeng called out to his friend.

"Hyung Jun ah are you okay?" Getting closer Young Saeng noticed a red spot on the collar of Hyung Jun's shirt. 

"Hyung Jun ah are you okay? You’re bleeding. I can help you clean that up if you want."

Young Saeng finally reached the other, but still the man was not responding to him; the music stopped and Young Saeng heard a clink from behind him. Glancing around he didn't notice anything, as he turned back to help his friend. Hyung Jun was gone. Young Saeng frowned in confusion; he knew his friend was right there.

"Hyung Jun ah..?" Young Saeng called out.

Once again he heard a sound, and he quickly turned around. Hyung Jun was squatting over someone. Young Saeng felt afraid for some reason. Slowly he went over, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Hyung Jun ah..?" Young Saeng whispered. Once he reached them, he finally saw who was lying down.

"Kyu Jong ah..?" Young Saeng looked over and saw Hyung Jun stall and then stand.

"Hyung Jun..." He put his hand on his friend shoulder, slowly Hyung Jun turned to face him. Young Saeng screamed.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng jolted awake, panting and covered in sweat.

'What was that?' 

Young Saeng shook his head trying to clear out the images in his mind. He leaned over, to look at the bottom bunk; making sure that it was just a dream. Kyu was sleeping soundly; He sighed in relief.

'That was a weird dream.'

Young Saeng smiled and looked the time; it read 12:00 noon.

'Crap! I am late.'

He hurriedly got dressed and grabbed his keys. He was late to pick up Hyung Jun after early morning practice. Finally reaching the concert hall, Young Saeng saw Hyung Jun playing on stage. He furrowed as his dream flashed through his mind and made him stop.

 

"Hyung Jun…" Young Saeng called out from the stairs, there was no reply. With caution, Young Saeng made his way to the stage. He heard a sound, and he turned to see what it was, there was nothing there. He paused scared to turn back around, in fear that his dream would come true.

As he slowly turned around, he jumped as he felt a hand grab onto his shoulder.

"Hey are you okay?" Hyung Jun laughed. Young Saeng sighed in relief, once he noticed Hyung Jun looked normal.

"Yeah I'm sorry I am just still creeped out by my dream this morning." He told Hyung Jun; as he packed up his violin.

"Ah jinja..? Must have been some dream."

"Yeah it was..." Young Saeng smiled; then with Hyung Jun walked off the stage to leave.

"Hey sorry I am late." Young Saeng apologized as they got to his car; getting in Hyun Jun spoke.

"Hey it's no problem, sorry to ask you to pick me up on your one off day of the week." Young Saeng waved him off.

"Ah it's okay, it's not like I had anything better to do anyway. Besides I have to go class at two, I have a big test lab test on Friday so I need to study." Hyung Jun frowned in pity making him laugh.

"Hey don't be sad, at least I am enjoying what I am doing, and not like Kyu Jong and only being what my parents, want me to do. Now that has got to be pity-ed." They both laugh, and chat friendly till they reach their apartment building.

After saying bye to Hyung Jun, Young Saeng decided to get ready for class and go there early, so that he could get more studying time in.

Reaching the class room, he gathered his supplies and started, after some time he heard a scream, well multiple screams. He looked up confused.

'What is going on out there? Med students should know better than to play around here.'

He walked to the door and opened it. Looking outside he didn't see anything.

"Hello!" Young Saeng called out. When nobody answered he shrugged and was about to close the door, when he saw a hand come around the corner. He opened the door and stepped out. The owner of the hand come around, it was his professor. She was walking unsteady, almost limping.

"Professor..?" Young Saeng gasped as he saw her arms and shoulder. It looked like something bit into her. Suddenly he remembered his dream, the bits looked very similar, but this was not a dream this was real life.

She continued to come to him, and then two more come around the corner, all limping like her, with the same glassy look in their eyes and bit marks on their bodies. The same fearful feeling enveloped him. They were getting closer, so Young Saeng hurriedly went back onto the class and shut the door.

He step back from the door, and hurriedly placed one of the science desk in front of the door. And stepped back; a hand connected to the glass part of the door. Soon there was pounding and growls could be heard. Young Saeng shook his head this could not be happening; He looked around for a another door, he knew from the horror movie he watched that if they were what he thought they were, then that door would not hold forever.

Young Saeng saw the back door and rushed to it. It leads to another classroom, and he crept to the door, peeking out he saw them still pounding the door he was in. He slowly crept out of the room and into another door. It was a supply room for the hospital, he saw medicines and supplies he grabbed a duffel bag, and emptied it of its content. And filled it up, if this was a nightmare come real he was going to need it. As he was finishing he heard a scream and people running, he glanced at his watch it was two, it was time for class to start. If they got through then the place was not over run just yet.

Young Saeng opened the door, seeing that the hall was empty he rushed to the stairs, and headed down. And out of the stairwell. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and rushed to his car. He could see people running out of the school, so he sped up running to his car. Young Saeng ducked into his car, and rushed away. He had to get home; Kyu was still there, if it started in the school, then Kyu doesn't know about it.

The dead are alive.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

*peeks over laptop* so what do you guys think. Please comment. I want to know what ya'll think. I may update again later on in the week I have some time this week. So let’s hope nothing happens. See yall next update.

Till next time, bye now. XD Bye Bye