21

Deaf

Taeyeon woke up to light sobs, again.

This time, it was morning so Taeyeon could see clearer.

She turned Tiffanys body so she faced her.

Taeyeon gasped at how pale and swollen-eyed Tiffany looked.

"Fany-ah..." she cooed as she wiped the tears off of Tiffanys cheeks.

One arm was wrapped around Tiffanys waist while the other was cupping her face.

"Tae, I miss him." she sobbed.

Taeyeon didn't say anything as she pushed Tiffanys head to her shoulder, hugging the younger girl while caressing her head.

Tiffany cried harder as Taeyeon hugged her.

"Shh.. Fany-ah..." Taeyeon said, sad because her lover was crying.

Tiffany calmed down after hearing Taeyeons calming voice that she has grown to love.

Taeyeon felt her shirt wet, but she didn't care.

Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon and looked at her.

Taeyeon cupped her cheek and softly moved her thumb in a circular motion over the smooth skin.

Tiffany leaned her head into Taeyeons soothing touch.

"Fany-ah, you miss him a lot, don't you?" Tae said gently.

Tiffany nodded as she closed her eyes, enjoying Taeyeons touch.

"Did you cry all night?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded again.

"Fany, why didn't you wake me up? I could comfort you." Taeyeon said as she got upset that her lover didn't wake her up.

"Tae, I didn't want to bother you." Tiffany said as tears began to roll down her face again.

Taeyeon sighed, "Alright, alright, stop crying Fany. I don't like it."

Tiffany bit her lip to stop her from crying and making more noise.

Taeyeon smiled and squeezed the younger girls nose, "That's better, now let's go to school, yeah?"

Tiffany nodded and the two girls got up and ready for school.

----

Taeyeon looked over to Tiffany at her side and saw her laying her head on the desk, sleeping.

Taeyeon sighed, 'Aish, this girl must've been crying all night and had no sleep.'

Tiffany seemed to be in an uncomfortable position, so Taeyeon made Tiffany lean on her shoulder while she slept.

Luckily, through class, the teacher didn't spot Tiffany sleeping.

The bell rang and Tiffany groaned.

"Fany-ah, wake up, you slept through the class." Taeyeon said gently.

Tiffany immediately sat up, "Why didn't you wake me?!"

Taeyeon flinched back as a ringing noise echoed in her ears.

Tiffany immediately quieted, "Mianhe Taeyeon."

Taeyeon shrugged it off, "Come on Fany-ah, let's go to the next class."

----

After school Tiffany saw her dads car parked outside, along with her dad.

Taeyeon interlocked her hand with Tiffany causing Tiffany to look down at her.

"You can go back home, you know? If you miss him that bad, then do what he wants." Taeyeon said gently, mentally wishing Tiffany wouldn't go.

Tiffany hesitated.

Her dad waved at her and she softened.

Taeyeon saw this.

"I love him, but I love you too.." Tiffany said, still barley holding onto Taeyeons hands.

Taeyeon sighed, "He's your blood father, I'm not related to you at all.."

Tiffany stayed silent.

"Tiffany, if you really miss him that much, that you can marry the guy, I'll be fine." Taeyeon said softly, looking away as her grip on Tiffany loosened.

Tiffany saw that Taeyeon let her guard down, and it hurt, knowing Taeyeon would give up on her like that.

"You won't even fight for me?" Tiffany asked, upset.

"What?" Taeyeon replied stupidly, confused.

"You would just let me go?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon slowly nodded, "I would do that because I don't want to see you suffering every night because you miss him. Your happiness is important to me, even if you're not with me."

Tiffany's eyes teared up, she was touched by Taeyeons words.

Suddenly an idea popped into Tiffany's mind.

Taeyeon looked at the suddenly excited Tiffany.

"I only have to marry the guy for 4 months, then I could leave him and be with you." Tiffany explained.

"But you would have to kiss him at the wedding," Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany shook her head, "Nope, I'll make him kiss my cheek or something."

Taeyeon sighed, "Alright, let's go tell your dad."

Happily, Tiffany held onto Taeyeons hand tightly as she ran to her dad.

Her dad smiled widely, then frowned when he saw the girls interlocked hands.

"I'll marry him." Tiffany said.

Shocked, her dad didn't say anything, eyes wide open.

"But, after 4 months, I'm divorcing him." Tiffany finished.

Her dad stayed silent, thinking about it.

"Alright."

Tiffany raised a hand, "But, I'm still with Taeyeon."

Her dad frowned, hesitating.

He sighed, "Alright, aslong as you marry the guy."

Tiffany smiled and hugged Taeyeon who was shocked at first, but returned the hug as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany's dad couldn't help but smile at the interaction between the two girls.