16

Deaf

To get more privacy, the two girls went to Tiffanys house and were currently inside her room, laying on her bed, next to each other.

The two girls stared at the ceiling, lost in their own thoughts.

"So, what about your family?" Taeyeon asked suddenly, still not moving from her spot.

"I live with my dad, and alot of butlers, maids, and chefs." Tiffany replid, rather coldly.

"Just your dad?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded, "My mom... died when she was in a car accident."

"When?" Taeyeon asked.

"When I started high school." Tiffany replied.

'Hmm, that's the same time that I was in the car crash.' Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon mentally hit herself for the stupid thought.

Taeyeon didn't see anything until Tiffany brought her hand up to wipe her tears.

Shocked at the sudden crying of Tiffany, Taeyeon turned to her side to face Tiffany.

Tiffany also turned, but not towards Taeyeon.

Tiffany turned her back to Taeyeon, not wanting Taeyeon seeing her cry.

For some reasons, the tears didn't stop falling from Tiffany's face as she continuously wiped her tears away with the back of her hand.

Behind Tiffany, Taeyeon was wondering what to do.

She hugged the younger girl from behind, around the waist.

Which made Tiffany gasp slightly at the sudden contact.

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's body into her own, and Tiffany snuggled into Taeyeon as she kept wiping her tears at the thought of her mother.

Taeyeon buried her head into Tiffany's neck.

"Stop crying, crying doesn't suit you." Taeyeon said gently.

Tiffany sniffed and nodded and Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tighter.

They stayed silent, enjoying the warm embrace.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon called out.

"Yea?" Tiffany replied.

"Have you've ever been in love?" Taeyeon asked.

Shocked, by Taeyeon's bluntness, Tiffany didn't answer.

"Have you?" Taeyeon asked again.

Tiffany thought about it, had she been in love?

"Yea." Tiffany answered.

"What does it feel like?" Taeyeon asked, wondering if what she felt for Tiffany was just a crush or actual love.

Tiffany thought before answering, "You're heart beats whenever you think about the person. You smile whenever you see them. You would do anything for them to be happy, if they are sad , you are sad. You would get jealous easily, and it would hurt like hell if they ever left you." she said sincerely as she thought about all her past loves, including her current one.

Taeyeon listened intently as Tiffany described the feeling.

What shocked Taeyeon was that all the things Tiffany just said, was the same for her.

Taeyeon was in love with Tiffany.