Off to the Salon

BtoB's Hair Salon Horror

Eunkwang, Peniel, Minhyuk, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, Sungjae and Changsub sat in their house, watching TV. They were finally given a week off after hectic schedules and having to deal with crazy overly obsessed fan girls stalking them everywhere.

But today they came up with a new plan.

Sungjae sat on the couch toying with his bangs and pouted. "Why do I always have to have flat hair? I think that a visual should look more......interesting."

"Do I always have to be a blondie? They say blondes are cool but I want a change." added in Eunkwang.

"You're telling me," added in Peniel, "We barely get drastic changes unlike Beast. I mean, look at how Junhyung hyung dyed his hair purple, and how Hyunseung hyung dyed his hair strawberry red!"

"Since we all have a week off......why don't we go out and get new hairdos ourselves?" suggested Changsub.

"Noooooooooo!" protested Ilhoon, "We'll be so screwed, our agency needs us to keep this hair, whether we like it or not!!!"

"Doesn't matter!" said Changsub, "We can dye it back, I mean, trim a little or buy a wig, we won't get it trouble then."

"You're right," said Eunkwang, even though he was the leader and was sometimes called jokingly a bosser by the others. "Let's go and find a hair salon."

"But I don't want to any old hairstyle!" wailed Hyunsik, "I want something unique!"

"Relax, hyung." said Sungjae, "We'll try to find some hair salon that will give us crazy stuff.

 

The seven boys immediately went out of their house and left for Seoul downtown. They walked and walked until they found an alleyway. They walked through the narrow street until they found a hair salon which looked more like a doll's house, covered in light green paint as well as paintings of rosebrushes and babies with angel wings holding Cupid's arrow. Ironically, the whole hair salon was clean based on the outer facade despite because in such a narrow place.

The boys felt like they were being badasses. This was a very exciting moment for them all.

They entered the salon, greeted by a tall man with a black shirt, pants and shoes. There was a bell on the door which made such a pretty chime when they opened the door.

"Ahhhhh, you really are BtoB?" the man asked, "Or am I hallucinating?"

"No," giggled Eunkwang, just when the other six started laughing, "We ARE BtoB!"

"No way! Anyways, you are my first customers today! But won't you all get in trouble? I mean, your manager wants you to keep these hairstyles and - "

"We don't care! Just do it for us pleassssssssse?" begged Eunkwang, clasping his hands together and pouting like a little baby.

The man felt very uncomfortable. "Well, I guess I could."

The boys cheered. Sungjae squealed with excitement!

"Very well," the man continued uncomfortably, "Well if anything goes wrong and your manager complains, tell him that I will pay the price and I am responsible for what I did. You don't have to worry about paying money to redo your hairdos."

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" said Changsub, "Just give us some new hairdos please!!"

"Fine."

They all cheered as they were each led to a chair, and had a silver apron thrown over them.

The boys looked through the magazines.

"Ooooooh, too many styles! I don't know what to choose!" Peniel giggled.

 

"Ok boys, what can I do for you? A trim? A dye job? A perm?" the man asked.

"How about you surprise us?" Eunkwang suggested.

"Yeah, I want to have a surprise." Minhyuk agreed.

"I want to be excited." said Ilhoon.

 

Some were excited, others felt a little intimidated.

After everyone had their hair washed, they were led back to their original positions.

Sungjae who said next to Ilhoon stared as one of the attendants began to put dye on his hair.

"I'm nervous for you, Ilhoon," he said.

"Me too." Ilhoon agreed.

Sungjae watched as he too, had dye put on his hair.

 

Eunkwang squealed in excitement, "I'm not a blondie anymore! I'm not a blondie anymore!" as another attendant started to dye his hair.

Minhyuk stared, exhilarated and hyper as he noticed strands of hair being snipped and cut, falling to the floor.

As for Changsub, Hyunsik and Peniel, they were all anticipating their new hairdos, but eventually the attendants were ready for them.

Peniel had no idea what the hell was going on with his hair, but only felt his hair strands being pushed and pulled here and there. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Changsub and Hyunsik stared as their hair began to get trimmed, and parts of their remaining hair stumps were shaved off. "Maybe we didn't make such a smart decision," they thought as they noticed cuttings fall on their aprons.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so hyper." Changsub.

 

"Jja jan!" the man cheered, "Well, here are your new hairstyles. I hope you like them, and at the same time I hope you boys are not too disappoint in them."

Peniel had a waist-length rainbow mullet with bangs that just reached the end of his eyebrows, which were dyed honey blonde.

Sungjae had a green and red mohawk.

Ilhoon had an ocean blue crew cut.

Hyunsik had a BtoB logo shaved design, so that areas where his skin was showing made the shape of the BtoB logo, complete with the angel wings.

Minhyuk's hair was blonde with pink highlights, as well as having bob-length extensions only on the left side of his scalp.

Changsub had chocolatey brown hair with reddish highlights, as well as a long bang only covering his right eye.

The members stared at Eunkwang new look, and could not help stiffling giggles. Eunkwang was nervous yet excited. "I guess I will look ridiculous as we all do now......well here's goes nothing," he said as the man turned the swiveling chair to the mirror.

Eunkwang looked in the mirror and screamed. He got a pink jewfro!

The six boys and the staff rolled on the floor and laughed. Eunkwang looked at the mirror once again, and joined them, until they were all a laughing mess.