7 years of love

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I almost drop my phone when I heard Maggy moaned(?) Joon’s name! . They are doing it! What happened to my innocent Maggy?!!! I thought she only loves me?? But why would she……

 

“yoboseyo?” I heard her voice. My heart started beating really fast.

“eh… eh??”

“sorry about that.” She said and gave me a dried laugh. I couldn’t take it anymore so I asked her,

“wha-what are you doing?” I asked her, stuttering. I’m nervous, okay!?!!

“huh?”

“what’s too big?!! Why can’t it fit?!! And… you should have asked him if he put some protection before doing it!!!!”

“huh?? Umm… because the container was too big, and I lost the cap, so we need to find another thing for protection.”

“WHAT?! Cap? For what? (your whole name) what exactly are you doing?!!!”

“we’re… baking…. A cake….?” She said with an unsure tone.

“are you sure about that?!!”

“hmmmM! What were you thinking about Kyuhyunnie~?” she asked sweetly. CRAP. I WAS THINKING TOO MUCH!!!

“no-nothing.”

“wait… big… CAN’T FIT… PROTECTION?! YA CHO KYUHYUN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!” she screamed.

“ahh… umm…. Nothing! Bye!” I hang up the phone.

 

CURSE YOU LEE HYUKJAE FOR ASKING ME TO WATCH WITH YOU!! NOW MY INNOCENT MIND IS POLLUTED. AND NOT ONLY THAT, MAGGY  WILL THINK THAT I’M A ERT!!!!!!!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT DAY----------------------------------------------------------

Today my schedule will start at 3PM, but I was asked to go here at 10! >.< it’s good ‘cause they allowed me to bring my laptop so that I could play…. Kkkkk. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to go ‘ding!’. I wonder why does the elevator always sound like it’s happy? Doesn’t it get tired? I mean, SM building has a lot of workers you know! >.< what am I thinking? Of course it’s a machine. Even though it’s tired, it won’t say anything. Ayssi. I should just play starcraft, this is making me crazy!

 

After 3 minutes, the elevator is not yet coming. What is taking it so long?!! I wanna play my baby!! Sighs. I just stared at the ground, and suddenly I remembered Maggy’s face and I can feel my face heating up a little. She… she…. CHO KYUHYUN SHE DIDN’T DO IT! AND WHAT IF SHE DOES?! WHAT DO I CARE?!! Aigoo… what do I care if she gave herself to a guy she barely know?! I mean, whatever she says, she knows me longer than that guy! If ever she met that guy after the accident, which is 2 years ago, so that means she knows that guy for almost 3 years or whatever! But me, we’ve known each other for like… forever!!! Ayssi. Stupid amnesia!! Why does she need to forget about me? I mean, of all the people?! I’m Cho Kyuhyun for God’s sake! I’m not saying that I am so popular that I could make all the girls faint by just a simple wink, but I am her first love! Doesn’t she even remember that one? Amnesia only clears her mind, not her heart, right? But…. Why…. Ayssi. Why am I even concerned about these things? It’s not that if she still loves me, I would love her back. It’s just… I dunno… I missed her? BUT CHO KYUHYUN SHE IS JUST RIGHT THERE!

 

“Kyuhyunnie~” a very familiar voice sang,

 

 I turned my head and saw Maggy. She is giving me a very warm smile, then I felt something different…. But it’s not that different because I think I’ve felt this kind of feeling before….

 

She run to me and hug me from the side,

 

 “good morning!!” she said. “isn’t it a beautiful day?” she continued.

 

 I just nodded. What’s wrong with her? She has a different aura…. Then the thing that I’ve been waiting for came,

 

 ‘ding!’ the elevator cried and it swung opened. I looked at her, she smiled at me and I was about to enter the elevator when suddenly she run and screamed,

 

“Heechul oppa!!!!” I went out of the elevator again to see what’s going on. She quickly hugged Heechul hyung.

“ya!” Heechul complained, she just giggled and took out her phone and showed him something.

“oppa, look!” she said as she showed her phone to him.

“who’s this?” hyung asked.

“it’s him~” she sang.

“him?!!” Heechul hyung gave her a confused looks.

“yup!” she said happily. Then Heechul hyung stared at it, then at me, then back to her phone, then to me. I wonder what is it?

“are you sure?” he asked once again.

“waeyo?!” she asked.

“hmm… your taste got a little….”

“little what?!!” she hit him. Then I didn’t notice that the elevator was closed again. =.= so I waited for nothing?! Ayssi. I pressed the button again.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Heechul hyung called me, I looked at him.

“hmmm?” he walked to me with Maggy’s phone with him.

“oppa!” she screamed and snatched her phone from him.

“ya!” Heechul hyung screamed.

“don’t show it to him!!! I only showed it to you!!” Heechul hyung gave her a smirk.

“so you really trust me??” he asked her, she looked at him.

“so… you’re saying I shouldn’t trust you?” she asked.

“of course you should!” he laughed.

 

‘ding!’ the elevator cried, all of us went in.

“when did you took that photo??” Heechul hyung asked her.

“last night.” She grinned. Maybe… the photo was Joon?

“hyung, can I ask what are you talking about?” I asked Heechul hyung. He just stared at me, and then he looked at Maggy.

“Joon oppa….” Maggy said.

“I thought….” Heechul hyung started,

“they met already.” Maggy cut him off.

“met? Already?! How come I didn’t get to meet him first?!” Heechul hyung complained.

“it was an accident!” she reasoned out.

“spit it out.” Heechul sighed.

“well… yesterday, it was raining, so I went home and then Joon oppa came!”

“hey! Why did you cut my part?!!” I interrupted. She looked at me and pouted. At first her voice wasn’t that interested, but when she mention Joon, her voice was like a crazy fan!

“part? What part?” Heechul hyung asked.

“well… okay, itwasrainingsohardandthenKyuhyunsawmeandthenweboughtanewphoneandthenhesentmehomeandthen…. JOON OPPA CAME!!” she said excitedly.

“what?!” Heechul asked, irritated. “can you slow down a little?”

“well… the Kyuhyun part is not that important. Let’s just skip it.” She said.

“ya!!! If it’s not for me, maybe you’ll be sick!” I said.

“if you’re not there, then maybe we had spent more time with each other!” she reasoned out.

“YA!” Heechul hyung stopped us, we looked at him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why are you there?”

“well… I saw her and the rain is pouring out heavily that’s why I volunteered to drop her home. But then she forced me to drop her in the mall because she will buy a new phone.”

“but you said we’re friends!” she said, I looked at her.

“and so? What does that have to do with me dropping you at the mall?”

“you should do that as my friend!” she said.

“stop that! Continue with the story!” Heechul hyung said.

“okay… then we I dropped her home, then she asked me if I want to eat dinner, and of course it’s free, that’s why I said yes. And when we went up to her studio, later on, Joon came.” I explained.

“and then…. We waited for him to leave and when he got a call, I knew he needs to leave, so after he left, we talked!” Maggy said excitedly.

“wait. You were waiting for me to leave!??” I asked her.

“uh-oh…. Umm….. yes…?”

“ya!” I screamed.

“because we’re not comfortable when you’re there!”

“mwoh?!!”

“because… how can we do things when you’re there?!” she blushed then look away.

“what things??!” Heechul asked in a teasing voice.

“well….” She giggled. She didn’t even say anything then she would giggle?!! >.< girls will be girls.

“what?!” Heechul hyung screamed.

 

‘ding!’ the elevator cried.

 

“I’ll tell you next time!” Maggy said and run off.

“ya!” Heechul hyung screamed. “ayssi. That girl.” He said as we went out of the elevator.

 

MY POV

I was walking to my office then suddenly my phone rang, when I looked at the caller… it was Joon oppa!! OMG!!! I want to scream!!! Kkk not only he drop me here, he even called me!!! I really love him! Ayssi. I should answer his call! I tone down my voice and answered his call.

 

“yoboseyo?”

“yoboseyo? Umm…. Maggy….”

“hmm?” I asked in a bored voice. I don’t want him to feel that I’m very excited when he called me!

“you left the cake in my car…”

“oh…. Really? Ayssi.” I laughed.

“do you want me to bring it there?”

“huh? But… I thought you’re going to practice today?”

“umm… yeah… but it’s after 30 minutes…”

“30 minutes? Then if you come back there, you’ll be late. Just give them to your members.”

“really? But I thought you will give it to Super Junior sunbaenims??”

“aniyo… it’s okay. You can have them.”

“jinjja?!!”

“yup! And if it’s not that good, then it’s your fault.” I laughed.

“it would be better if we could eat it together though…”

“huh?”

“umm… nothing. Maggy,”

“yes?”

“are you free on Saturday?”

“umm… I think so… why?” I asked him as my heart started to beats fast.

“umm… I’m going to pick you up at 7PM, okay?”

 

He asked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped around the room before I finally answered him and said,

 

“okay~”  he then laughed.

“I know that you’re busy… umm…. Geurom… bye! Take care my baby!”

 

‘ awww!!! Such I sweet guy~’ I thought.

 

“okay~….. bye!”

 

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I should tell Heechul oppa about the super good news! :D I run to their waiting room, not even bothering to knock, I quickly went inside to look for Heechul oppa. But then I only saw Kyuhyun, and  he’s playing his stupid game again. I cannot take it anymore, since I need to release my happiness that’s overflowing into me, I run to his back and hugged him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter