Mianhe...

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV 
"oppa..." I called Donghae oppa's attention. 

"yeah?" he opened his eyes as I continue to fix his accessories. 

"umm... I was planning to visit Kyuhyunnie later... Can I?" 

"of course. Why are still asking me about that?" he chuckled. 

"Geunyang..." I bit my lip, thinking of something to reason out. 

"aigoo come here~" he said, spreading his arms and pulling me into his chest. 

"oppa!" I tried to pull back but he held me tighter. 

"1 minute... I just feel tired..." he said, and so I just hug him back. 

"am I your stress reliever or something?" I giggled, 

"yup!! If I could just hug you the whole day..." he said. 

"tch" I exclaimed, pulling back a little and aiming for his lips. "do your best in your performance later, arasseo?" 

"of course! I'm always doing my best for the ELF... And of course also for you!" he smiled sweetly before leaning in and capturing my lips once again. 

"AHUM" someone cleared his voice and so we quickly pulled back from each other. 



Heechul oppa quickly pulled me towards his', smirking before placing arm around my shoulder. 

"excuse me, but I need my baby girl" 

"hyung!!" I heard Donghae oppa whined that made me chuckle. "she's not yet done with me!" 

"oh yes she is~" he said out stubbornly before finally pulling me away from Donghae oppa. 
 




~~~

"pus just keeps on coming out nowadays... And I'm afraid my condition will get worse if I won't ask a doctor's help." 

"mwoh?! Since when did you have this?" 

"since we were high school... Well you were the one who accompanied me last time so might as well accompany me now also?" 

"huh?" I asked, giving him confused expression. 

"when we were in Junior Year... You volunteered to accompany me in the hospital so that they could check out my ear." he said almost lowly. 

"mian... I can't really remember. But even though I didn't accompanied you before, I would love to accompany you now." I said, holding his hand and smiling at him.
 


I went into Kyuhyun's room with a basket of fruits in my hand. I saw him threw the remote to his side, closing his eyes rather harshly and pretending to be asleep. 

I just giggled softly while placing the fruits in table beside him. 



"are you really sleeping?" I asked, covering my mouth to preventing myself from laughing. When he didn't budge, I just continued talking, pretending to just leave. 

"I brought you fruits... Eat them, okay? I'll just go ahead... Rest well!" I said, turning my back when I felt him held my hand. 

"oh?" I asked, preventing myself from giggling. "Just get some rest, I'll just go ahead." I smiled at him. 

"a-ania... Kajima..." he said, squeezing my hand a little. "I just thought you were the nurse... She keeps on telling me to sleep" 

"then you should go to sleep!" 

"I want to!! But I can't..." he pouted. aigoo cutie

"tch. But me being here won't help you in sleeping either." I . 

"but I missed you..." he said in almost a whisper as I felt my heart started beating abnormally once again. WTF Maggy?! 

"ahum!" I cleared my throat. "do you want some apple?" 

"you'll peel it for me?" he asked as his eyes lightened. Tch. 

"en. Do you have a knife? Or a peeler?" I asked, he shook his head. 

"you brought it right?! You should have brought a peeler!" he said. -.- 

"ayssi. Just eat orange!" I said, getting one before walking out. 

"ya where are you going?!" he yelled,

"I'll just be washing this!" I yelled back, washing the orange together with my hands. 



I went back, peeling the orange on the way and getting a chair to sit beside him. 

"how was the operation? Does it hurt?" I asked him as I continue to peel the orange. 

"not really... I had an anesthesia that's why I was just asleep the whole operation." he said, eyeing on the orange. 

"hungry?" I giggled before handing him the orange. "eat!"

"can't you feed me?" he almost pouted. 

"mwoya?!"

"please?! I can't really move my hands well... And this thing hurts." he faked sobbed, eyeing on the dextrose on his right. 

"arasseo~" I just gave in, 'cause I myself hate needles. Well it's not that I'm afraid of them, I'm just tired of how they just inject me liquids that eventually flows in my body, when I don't even know what is it for. -.- 

I just stared at him while he eats the oranges like a kid. He looked like a kid who's been dying to eat one and so he's eating it like it's the best orange in the world! Haha!



"ahh~" he opened his mouth that snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"oh! Mian~" I fed him another one as he just smirked before eating it. "what?!" 

"you're falling for me, aren't you?" he smirked, chewing the orange. 

"ex-excuse me?!" I asked, eyes widened. "and what makes you conclude that?" 

"those eyes that I just saw... Those were the eyes when you like someone." 

"tch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter