Different Feeling

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
"you're late again!" Leeteuk hyung reprimanded me. I just bowed to everyone and used my aegyo so that my hyungs won't get mad at me anymore. I know that Sungmin hyung is in charge of the aegyo, but since I'm the magnae, my hyungs still think I'm cute. 

Tch. What am I saying? Of course I'm cute! Right? :) 


Well the reason I am late is because of course I'm just human, so I need sleep!! I know you might say that my hyungs and I just practiced and went home at the same time, but then of course, I have my social life you know! And so I played games until 6... Well it's not like I planned to play until 6, 'cause I just planned to play until 4, but then being the awesome player that I am, my character won't just die and so I kept on playing... Until I've realized it's already 6 and it's already time for our rehearsals. But then, if I just go on practicing without any sleep, I will just mess up the whole rehearsal and my hyungs will be mad at me... Well more than they are mad right now. :) 


"gwenchana..." I felt Donghae hyung tapped my shoulder and so I turned to look at my side just to see him smiling at me. I gave him a small smile as he ruffles my hair. "stayed all night playing?" he chuckled, I just nodded a little. "tch, don't mind them. They're probably just tired." 

"why, aren't you?" I asked. 

"well... A little. But I'm really happy today." he grinned. 

"wae?" "shall we practice?!" we said at the same time as our choreographer went to play the music. I just shrugged and didn't think of my question because I know that hyung is always jumpy and energetic... So what's new? 


We started practicing with our new song for a couple of times but then my hyungs started complaining because they're really hungry. 

"hyung we haven't eaten our breakfast... Can we at least eat first?" Heechul hyung asked choreographer hyung-nim. 

"arasseo. But be sure to be back here within two hours, okay?"

"ASSA! Gomawo hyung!" he hugged him a little before turning to face me. "Kyuhyun-ah, because you're late, buy us some food." 

"but hyung~!!" I tried to whine but then he already placed his hands on his waist, and so I stood up and started asking for their orders. 


In the end, Siwon hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung volunteered to come with me because they said I can't bring all of those food and they haven't decided what to eat. 

"Donghae-ah, what will you eat?" I heard Eunhyuk hyung asked. 

"nah~ Maggy packed me lunch so..." I saw him placed his hand on his nape while blushing a little. 


Mwoh?! Maggy cooked for him?! Only him?!! I mean... Before she would always cook food for us, and of course, mine was the most special. But how co--


My thoughts were cut when I heard Donghae hyung's phone ringing. He took it out and suddenly that stupid smile of his', that all of the girls fall for, even my Maggy fell for, formed in his lips. Well it's obvious who's calling! -.- 

"yoboseyo?" he answered quickly. 


"of course!" he grinned. 


"well I'm going to eat it later." he said, still smiling. Can I just remove his mouth? >.< 


"jinjja?!!! Of course you can! Just visit anytime you want." so she's going to our practice? Well it's been a long time since I've seen her... 


"tch. How will that be a surprise?" he chuckled. 


"ania!!! I was just kidding!" he waved his hands. 


"arasseo~ love you!" he whispered as Eunhyuk hyung grinned while hitting him. What the heck is wrong with him?! 


"oh babe..." he called, I just rolled my eyes. "I miss you~" he said, I just crossed my arms. 




"someone's jealous~" I heard Siwon hyung whispered in my ear. My eyes widened in shock as I turned my head to look at him. 

"h-huh?! What do you mean?" I asked, trying my best not to stutter. 

"you. Jealous." he smiled. "geokjeongma, I won't tell anyone" 

"h-how did--" 

"I sorta heard you when we went out for vacation... You know, outside Maggy's room" he whispered Maggy's name so that those two wouldn't hear. 

"mwoh?!" I asked, getting embarrassed all of a sudden. 

"gwenchana... Aigoo. I never thought you could be annoying when it comes to her." he smiled. "don't worry, I'm on your side." he said, wrapping his arm my shoulder and kissing my left cheek. >///< 

Hey, we're not gays, okay? 




We went back to the practice room with the food that the hyungs ordered. We then started eating with Donghae hyung taking out the lunch that Maggy probably made for him. >_> I then felt Siwon hyung rubbing my back. Hyung, you're too obvious! Damn it. 


"wahhhh! What's that?" I saw everyone  knelt down to see what Maggy prepared for her. 

"Maggy packed him lunch" Eunhyuk hyung said. Does he really need to sat that?! 

"wahhh~ aigoo I'm jealous!! How come you're the only one who have it?" Leeteuk hyung said, eyeing on the omurice with heart design on it. Maggy how dare you!! >.< 

"it's because Maggy is in loveeee~" Eunhyuk hyung said in a crazy voice. What the heck is that?! 

"are you saying that Maggy wasn't in love with Kyuhyunnie before?" a voice said, when I turned to look for the voice, I just saw everyone looking at me and the one beside me... Which is Siwon hyung. HYUNG!!! 

"AHUM" I cleared my throat and just continued eating. Hyung you're so dead!! I felt everyone started eating their food and so I turned my head to glare at hyung, he just shrugged, smiling or more like of teasing me. Ayssi. I hate him. -.-


After eating and resting for a while, we continued rehearsing when suddenly the door swung open, revealing Maggy who's smiling brightly. I can feel my heart literally sped up as if it's going to burst out of my body anytime soon. 



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter