The Evil Magnae is on the Run!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
"and now you're cursing him?" I smirked. 

"w-what the hell are you doing here?" she asked, sniffing a little. She cried... Again? 

"w-why, I haven't heard about you buying this beach." I said, trying to act cool. She just glared at me before trying to stand up when I held her arm. "d-don't leave... I'm sorry." I said, eating up my pride. 



She just looked at me for a while before hugging her legs. 



"so... You're not mad at me anymore?" she asked after a long while, and started stabbing the fish that she drew in the sand. But I didn't answer; To be honest, I'm still annoyed at how Donghae hyung and her would act sweet, especially in front of me. 


"I'm guessing that you fought?" I asked after the long silence. 

"where did you get that?" she asked, pausing from the stabbing to look at me.  I just turned my gaze to the fish sand that she's stabbing before turning it back to her. 

"we didn't." she replied shortly. 

"then what happened?" I asked, she just shook her head before hugging her knees tighter. Why won't she tell me? 



"Maggy..." finally, I called her after a long silence. Aigoo. I know everything's awkward... But I'm trying my best to bring back our so-called 'friendship'. 

"I... I need to go." she said, standing up. 

"w-wait." I caught her arm. "I need to tell you something." I told her, but she just stared at me. "could you please sit down?" I asked her kindly which she obliged. 

It took me a few seconds before finally started talking. 



"look, I'm sorry for what I've done... For acting like a brat and acting as if you really did something bad to me." I said as I can feel her turning her gaze to me. 

"I was just hurt... But I know it was my fault for not telling you my feelings earlier... And for loving you at the wrong time." I said, taking a deep breath. 

"but Maggy, I want you to know that I am not giving up." I said, looking straightly into her eyes. 

"h-huh?" she asked, probably confused. 

"I want you to know that..." I paused, leaning in closer to her face. "I don't care if you are still dating hyung. I'm going to make you fall for me." I said, with my lips dangerously close to her, brushing it unto her lips before finally  grabbing her cheek and starting to kiss her softly. 



She then used her hand to push my chest, breaking off the kiss. 

"WHAT THE HELL KYUHYUN?!" she yelled, I just smiled. 

"I don't care anymore. Maggy, you'll be mine soon. Just watch out, the evil magnae is on the run." I smirked before standing up and giving her a quick peck on the forehead. 

Yes, I may be a jerk not only to her but also to everyone who's going to know about what will I do, but I don't really care anymore. I've thought about this for quite a long time and I think I will just regret if I won't even fight for Maggy. 

Yes, it sounds crazy, but I think I'm just too crazy for her. I have never felt this kind of desire towards another . I'll do my best so that she'll fall for me again.

 



MAGGY'S POV 
I was just sitting there, frozen after what just happened. 

Did he just...



Ayssi. Never mind. I think he's just being a brat once again. And he's not too selfish to really do that, right? 

I just sighed, stabbing the fish once again before finally standing up to face my problem. 

No, it's not him. I have a bigger problem... Which is my stomach. Okay so much for lying that I've already eaten my dinner. >_< 

I remembered passing by a small burger stand outside the hotel, and so I went there, ordering a cheese burger and an apple juice before making my way back to my room. 

I was about to go in the elevator when a familiar voice called me, telling me to wait for him. 



"oppa~!" I smiled as cheerfully as possible. 

"you're going to eat again?" he asked, eyeing on the plastic I'm holding. I just stuck my tongue out before going in the elevator with him behind me. 

"what floor?" I asked Eunhyuk oppa. 

"16th" he answered quickly as I pressed in 14 and 16 button. 


"are you okay?" he asked the moment the elevator started lifting. I just turned my gaze towards him, tilt my head to the sides a little, giving him a confused look. "you can't lie to me... You cried." he said, almost a whisper. I just forced a smile, shaking my head. 

"I just overslept, that's all." I forced a smile. "do you want some burger?" I asked, changing the topic and handing him the burger and fries that I bought as the elevator 'dinged' at the 14th floor. 

"oh?!" he exclaimed as three of the Girls' Generation ladies smiled at him. 

"oppa!!!" they squealed greeted him as they all went in the elevator. None of them is Jessica... Tch. She still must be with Donghae oppa. 



I just bowed a couple of times at them as I saw Eunhyuk oppa with his mouth opened as if he was about to say something. It's like he was about to hand back the plastic of burger to me when I shook my head. 

"it's yours. Good night!" I smiled at him as the elevator closed. I just lost my appetite right after seeing those girls. >< 



Hey I'm not a hater, okay? I just... Ayssi. I don't need to explain myself anyways. I bet you know it already. ;_; 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter