what's wrong with us dating?

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“huh?” she asked.

“I-I mean… as friends… you know…” I said as I was stuttering. Crap! Lee Donghae what was that about?!

“ahh….” She said then laughed. “but I still need to remember my past you know.” She said, I nodded. Then both of us got silent.

“umm…. Maggy” I started.

“hmm?” she looked at me.

“may I ask if you are dating someone?”

“deh??!!” she blushed.

 ‘so she is…’ I thought.

“oppa, why are you asking such questions?”

“if you don’t want to answer then it’s okay.” I said coolly, she smiled.

“actually… it’s complicated.” She said as she bowed her head a little.

“mwoh?”

“well… I like him, but then I’m not sure if he likes me back.”

“oh….. so you’re going to confess?”

“huh?!” she looked at me.

“you know.. tell him that you like him…”

“I want to… but I’m not sure if he still feels the same way…”

“wait, what? Still?? So he liked you before??”

My question wasn’t answered because my phone rang. She nodded and I answered the call.

------start of conversation------

Donghae: yoboseyo?

Manager: yoboseyo? Ya! Where are you?!!

Donghae: umm… why? I don’t have schedules, right?

Manager: yes, but you are needed here, I need to announce something… come back to the dorms, now!

Donghae: but hyun—

-------end of conversation------

He dropped the call. Ayssi. But I still wanted to spend time with Maggy. Maggy looked at me,

“something came up, huh?” she said, I just stared at her.

“how did you know?” I asked her.

“well… Manager oppa is shouting on the other line,” she giggled, I laughed.

“so… you need to go, right?” I partly nodded, because as much as I don’t want to go, hyung will kill me. XD

“kaja?” she said and smiled. I nodded and we both stood up.

 

When we reached my car, I opened the door for her, but she stepped backward, I looked at her.

“oppa, you need to go, I’m okay.”

“but it’s not safe for you to go home at this time.”

“oppa, I can handle myself.” She smiled.

“ayssi. Come on, I’ll just drop you off!”

“but oppa---!!” she screamed, I closed the door and went to the drivers’ seat. I laughed at my action. Well it’s not only for me, but it’s also for her!

 

I got in the car and started driving to her place. When we were inside the car, there was an awkward silence between us. She’s not talking, and I’m just focusing on my driving. But then a thought that ‘she’s mad’ came into my mind.

 

“hey, are you mad?” I asked, not looking at her.

“I told you I could just ride a bus myself.” She paused for a while then continued, “what if that is something important?”

“but we have the same way, so it will be the same.” I reasoned out, she was silent. I heard her sighed.

“Maggy, don’t worry!” I pulled the breaks and looked at her. I smiled at her and then she smiled back. I continued driving.

“umm… where exactly do you live again?” I asked.

“the corner after the next stop light.” I nodded and drive to her place.

 

After a minute or two, we reached her place.

 

“oppa, thanks for the ride.” She said then bowed a little. I smiled back at her.

“oh… oppa,”

“huh?” I looked at her. She leaned closer to me and pulled my chin towards her that made my heart beat a billion times faster. Our faces were inches from each other. She looked at me, and I looked deeply into her eyes. What is she doing?! Is she going to kiss me?? Am I going to close my eyes??!! Or am I going to tell her that ‘this isn’t right’ or something?!! But I’ve been wanting to kiss her!!! My heart is beating really fast that I think it’s going to explode!!

 

“let me fix your hair.” She fixed my hair and wiped off the imaginary dirt out of my shirt. -_______- I thought…. Ayssi.

“there!” she smiled and pulled herself away from me.

“umm… th-thanks….” I said, stuttering.

“oppa, you need to go!” she exclaimed and went out of the car. She bowed a little and finally closed the door. She waved at me and I waved back then continue driving.

 

~skip~

 

I parked my car and headed to the elevator. While waiting for the elevator, the scene of her leaning and pulling my face closer to her played on my mind. Then my heart started beating fast again! ‘ahhh!! I’m getting crazy!’ I thought. “ding!” the elevator suddenly opened, I went in pressed ‘11’. After a minute, the elevator opened and I am already on the 11th floor. I walked out of the elevator and walked to our dorm. I pressed the buttons for the pass code and finally inserted my key and opened the door.

 

When I came in, everyone was staring at me with either their hands on their waist, or their hands folded.

 

“where have you been?” Manager hyung asked me.

“umm… out…?”

“ayssi. Just bbali and sit down, we’ve been waiting for you.” Leeteuk hyung said. I sat down beside him and looked at manager hyung.

 

~skip~

 

I went to my room and lay on my bed. Hyung called me just to tell me that I’m having a break tomorrow! -______- he could have told me that over the phone! Sighs. I have a break tomorrow? What will I do?? What if I ask Maggy out?! :D but… wouldn’t she feel a little awkward? Because… we just went out, and I’m going to ask her out, again? =,= but I want to see her again! Donghae think!! Oh! I got it!!!

 

I stood up and went out of my room. I looked for Leeteuk hyung around the living room, he’s not there. Maybe he’s in his room? I went to his room and knocked at the door. After few seconds, someone opened the door.

 

“hyung, I’m sorry but did I woke you up?” I asked worriedly.

“not really….” He said, half awake.

“umm… hyung?

“hmm??”

“you have sukira tomorrow, right?” he nodded. “why?”

“can I come with you?”

“huh? Umm… sure? You don’t have schedules, right?” I nodded and smiled.

“are you sure you want to come? I mean, this maybe the last day that you can rest you know.”

“yes I want to come!” I smiled and hugged him. “thanks hyung. Sorry for waking you up, you can go back to sleep now! Good night!” I said and released the hug and walked out.

 

~skip~

 

-------------------------------------------------------the next day-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I went to the SME building with Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk. It’s good that they are not asking questions why I came with them. :D anyway, we reached the building and they went to the dressing room and start preparing for their radio show. I went to the dressing room with them and just sat there. Few minutes later, the reason why I came here came inside the dressing room!! :D she bowed to Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk, and to all the staff members inside the room. Later on, she picked out the outfits for Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk. After a couple of minutes of putting make up to the both of them, they were ready for the recording! They went to the studio and the other staffs went out with them. Only me, and Maggy, who’s fixing the make-up stuffs, were left in the room. After placing them back to the right place, she went to the door and about to go out.

“Maggy,” I called her out. She looked back to me,

“oh! Donghae oppa! You’re here?!” she exclaimed.

“I’ve been here all along. -________-“

“jinjja?!” she giggled. “sorry, I didn’t noticed.”

“it’s okay.” I said, a little hurt.

“umm… oppa, may I ask why are you here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter