My Perfect Match

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV 
"we have a problem" 

"pr-problem?" I asked. Don't tell me it's Kyuhyun? 

"well I asked you out for lunch, right?" 

"y-yeah..." 

"Eunhyukkie sorta... Ummm... How will I say this... He found out about our date today." 

"ohhh... And so?" I asked, relieved that it wasn't about Kyuhyun. 

"he told the others about it and... They wanted us to eat lunch at the dorms." 

"ohhh... That's it?" I giggled. 

"y-yeah... Is it okay?" 

"of course!" I smiled. "so... I'll go there?"

"well, I told them that I will fetch you, but then they said that we may not go back and so Eunhyuk will be the one to fetch you. Is it okay?" 

"of course. So... I'll see you?" 

"yes~ bye! Love you~" 

"love you too~" I smiled before hanging up. 
-----end of conversation-----



Aigoo. I thought something bad happened. Well at least I will just eat with them! :D 

Oh wait. Damn. This will be the first time after they knew about our relationship, right? Oh gosh. 

Why the hell am I nervous?! It's just them... And... We're friends, right? 

Ayssi. I must get ready. I don't want to be late. >_< 


I wore a peach-colored sequined dress that is up to mid-thigh high. It was a long sleeved one, though the sleeves was a see through cloth. 

As for my make-up, I just wore a simple almost make-up; with just bb cream and foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush on and lip gloss. 

I just let my hair down, combing it nicely and wearing my black wedged heels quickly because I heard the doorbell rang. 

I quickly opened the door, revealing the charismatic Eunhyuk oppa. 



"hi!" I bowed when he just stared at me from head to tow. "is there any problem?" I asked, looking down to my dress. 

"n-nothing. You just looked really... Beautiful." he said, I just smiled at him before bowing once again. 

"thanks... Shall we go?" I asked. 

"wait, let's take a photo first." he said, taking out his phone. 

"for what?" 

"your first official date with the fish." he said while wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer. "ready?" he asked, I smiled before nodding at the camera. "one, two three!" he counted before clicking the camera button. "nice~" he said before sending it to someone. 

"mwoya?" I asked when I saw him sent the photo to Donghae oppa with the caption 'because Maggy is pretty today, we're going to run away~' -__- WTH. I saw him chuckled while keeping his phone back to his pocket. But then he brought it out again, grinning and showing me the caller. 

"I bet he's mad." he chuckled, keeping his phone back to his pocket. "let's go?" he asked as I nodded. He then walked out of my studio and I was about to close the door when my phone suddenly started ringing. I saw him laughing once again when I reached for my phone in my purse, seeing Donghae oppa is the one calling me. "let me answer." he said, grabbing my phone from my hand and answering the call. 



"yoboseyo?" 

"yo--YA!" I heard Donghae oppa yelled that made me giggle. 

"well as you can see, babe is busy with our date right now... Don't worry, I'll send her home later. Bye" he said out quickly before dropping the call. 


He then returned my phone back to me, grinning. 

"you're so mean." I said, taking my phone back but then smiling. 

"I just wanted him to get crazy." he chuckled as we made our way to his car. 




~skip~



"we're home~!" Eunhyuk oppa yelled while opening the door. 

"Eunhyuk?!" I heard Donghae oppa yelled and then there was all the running sound while I was removing my shoes. >< The moment I removed them, I quickly went in, following Eunhyuk oppa. 

"guys this is my--" Eunhyuk oppa was interrupted when Siwon oppa quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his body, giving me a hug. 

"oppa--" 

"just bbali hug me back." he whispered into my ear, interrupting what I have to say. And so I wrapped my arms around his waist, earning a lot of complaints at his back. 

"hyunggggggggg!!!! Babeeeee!!" I heard Donghae oppa yelled that made me pull back. Siwon oppa just wrap his arms around me, earning laughs from the other members and another complaint from Donghae oppa. 



I almost laughed out loud the moment I saw Donghae oppa's situation. Shindong oppa and Sungmin oppa was both restraining him from going to my direction as the other members were also blocking him. >_< 



"Maggy you're so beautiful today." Leeteuk oppa complimented me that earned a lot of nod from the others. 

"gomawo oppa." I bowed a little that earned another complaint from Donghae oppa. 

"hyung she's mine!" 

"really? Then Maggy, will you choose Donghae over all of us?" Heechul oppa asked. 

"all of you against Donghae oppa??" I asked once again as he nodded. "even Sungmin oppa?" 

"No! Sungmin hyung is in my team!" Donghae oppa said, probably nervous that I would choose the group where Sungmin oppa will be. 

"hey that's not fair! Sungmin will be with us!" Shindong oppa said, as Sungmin oppa just chuckled. 

"babe please choose me!" Donghae oppa pouted that made me giggle and nodded.

"YAAAAAA!!!!!" everyone cheered, letting go of Donghae oppa and started teasing him. 

"aigoo. Maggy have you eaten lunch?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter