But...

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
So now, we're in an unknown restaurant where oldies are most of them. 

"how did you know about this place?" I asked her, she just smiled at me before calling a waiter. 

"ya, why won't you answer me?" I raised my voice a little, not really caring about the slow movements around us. I mean you know, old people passing over their teas or maybe eating a spoonful.... Very slowly. 

"can you just order?" she asked, annoyance is evident in her voice. I just gulped before taking the menu and reading it. 

"so... What does young people often order when they got here?" she asked the waiter. 

"umm ma'am" he started, leaning dangerously close to my Maggy, and diverting their gaze to the menu. "they would often order this one, and this one." 

"oh really? Then give me those." she smiled seductively at the waiter. Are they flirting in front of me?!! -.- 

"ahum!" I cleared my throat loud enough for those two to hear. I am her date and not that waiter you know?! 

"oh! What's your order?" she smiled at me. I just glared at her before turning my gaze to the waiter. 

"I'll have the same thing." I told him, closing the menu and returning it to him. The waiter just smiled at Maggy before bowing at us and leaving. 



"what the hell was that?" I asked her the moment the waiter can't be seen. 

"what?!" she shot back. 

"you were just flirting in front of me." I told her bluntly, emphasizing the word 'flirt'. 

"no I'm not!" she defended. 

"really?! Then what was that??"

"what?!" she raised a brow. "that's not even 'flirting'!" she said, quoting the word 'flirt'. 

"mwoh?!" 

"you want me to flirt with the waiter?!" she asked, smirk is evident in her lips. 

"no way!" 

"or maybe you want me to try flirting with you?" she asked, winking at me. 

"this girl!" I commented, feeling tints of red shade on my face. She just laughed before replying once again. 

"nah~ I don't want you to get embarrassed once again." she said, sticking her tongue out. >< 




Right after eating, we fought as to who will be the one to pay. I know that she asked me out, but still, I'm the guy that's why I should be the one to pay. 

"baby~" I called her, poking her cheeks while driving. In the corner of my eyes, I saw her crossed her arms then turn her gaze outside. "baby please don't get mad..." I told her, as I just heard her sigh. 

"next time I will pay, okay?" she said. 

"no!" I insisted. "I... I mean, I'm the guy! I should always pay." I told her. 

"Kyuhyunnie, what century are you living in?! Right now, girls' do what guys' do!" she argued back. "and besides, I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you, letting you pay for everything!" 

"hey I don't think like that." I replied back. "besides, meals should be payed by the guys while the drinks should be pay by the girls... So even when I asked you out for a coffee, you should pay!" I grinned. 

"no! When I asked you out, I pay, when you ask me out, you will pay. Arrasseo?!" she said out firmly, I just nodded. 

"you're so stubborn." I commented. 

"and I'm the stubborn one?! We're not even dating to start with!" she said that made me anxious all of a sudden. 

"do we need to date in order for me to treat you lunch?!" I retorted. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter