YOU AND I CAN MAKE NEW MEMORIES. :”>

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(at Heechul’s car)

NO ONE’S POV

Maggy’s phone kept ringing, but she just kept on staring at her phone, so Heechul got annoyed and say:

“ya! Aren’t you going to answer that damn phone of yours?!” Maggy just looked at him,

“you want me to answer that?!!!” Heechul said, annoyed. So Maggy answered her phone.

--------start of conversation-------

"yoboseyo?" Maggy answered.

"yoboseyo?Maggy! How come you didn’t tell me that you’re going back to Korea?!" a voice said, not even bothering to introduce himself.

"umm… excuse me, but who are you?" she asked politely.

"huh?! Umm… I’m Donghae."

"oh oppa!" she giggled. "how are you?"

"don’t you know how worried I am?!" he said, more of scolding her.

"mianheyo~ it was unexpected—" she was cut off by Heechul. 

 

"who’s that?! Don’t tell me he can now fetch you?!" Heechul asked her.

"oppa! It’s not HIM!! It’s Donghae oppa."

"really?? Put him on speaker!" he commanded her.

"but oppa!" he then glared at her.

"you’re so bad! Ayssi." she commented before turning back and talking back to Donghae "oppa, I’ll put you on speaker mode."

 

"mwoh?! But wh—" he asked but Heechul cut him off.

"ya Lee Donghae! How come you call Maggy, but you’re not calling me?!"

"mwoh?! Who are you?" Donghae asked him.

"you don’t know me?!!  O_o" Heechul asked in a diva voice.

"hyung? Heechul hyung??!"

 

"Heechul?! You’re talking with Heechul?! Put him on speaker!" Hankyung suddenly joined.

 

"is that Hankyung?! Ya Lee Donghae put me on speaker!" Heechul commanded the younger as he cannot do anything but to follow. 

"hyung, you’re already on speaker." Donghae told Heechul after he put him on speaker.

"Hankyung-ah!!" Heechul called.

"Heechul-ah!!" Hangeng laughed. "don’t you have schedule right now?"

"me? Umm… it just ended a while ago that’s why I’m with Maggy."

"Maggy?!!!" Hankyung, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry asked in unison as Heechul just smirked. 

"why…. Jealous?!"

 

"hyung!! How come you’re with her?!" Donghae was the one who asked. 

"because… I want to have a…" he paused and now using a ier voice. "intimate relationship with her."

"oppa!!" Maggy called out. "HYUNG!!!" Hankyung, Donghae, Zhou Min, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry called out in unison as Heechul just laughed. 

"joke~ we just had a date… and I’m taking her home right now because her other da—" she glared at him

 

"oppa!"

"wait, what?! You went on a date?! Maggy, is that true?!" Donghae asked.

"no!!! oppa, please don’t believe him!"

"if it’s not a date, then what do you call that?! Only you and me… talking about—" she covered his mouth so that he would stop talking.

"arrasseo it’s a date!" she said

"ya! I’m driving!" Heechul mumbled under his breath as Maggy took her hand off. 

"Maggy~!" Hangeng called out.

"ne?!"

"how come you date Heechul, but you don’t wanna date me?" Hangeng asked her

"hyung, have you asked her out?! O_o" Donghae asked his hyung as Maggy just laughed awkwardly.

"Hankyung oppa, maybe when you come back here, let’s go on a date!"

"tch. Once a Playgirl… always a playgirl!" Heechul commented. 

"oppa!" Heechul just laughed.

"I will let you date anyone, but not my Hankyung!" Heechul said.

"ayssi. Whatever. I’ll turn off the speaker so that you can drive properly." Maggy said as she turned the speaker off. "yoboseyo? Oppas??" she called out.

"ne?!" Hankyung, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry asked in unison.

"not you Kyuhyun and Henry!" she giggled.

"ya! I’m still older than you!" Kyuhyun said.

"but we’re born the same year!" Maggy reasoned out.

"I’m still older than you by months!" he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I don’t care…. Anyway, oppas, plus Kyuhyun and Henry… I’m really sorry for leaving you without a word. Anyway I’ve already fixed your clothes, so maybe you can just ask the other staffs to do it for you… oh don’t you have schedule today?" she asked them,

"actually… we have, and we’re on the way there." Donghae answered.

"ahh…. You should take a--- AAAHHHH!!!" Maggy screamed.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“AAAHHH!!!!” she screamed. “Maggy, gwenchana?!” I asked, but then no one’s answering.

“Maggy!” I screamed, but then I noticed the call was disconnected, I sighed.

“what happened?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“I don’t know…” I said as I redialed her number. The voice said that the call cannot be completed this time, so I kept on calling her until we reached our venue.

“Everybody, get ready in 15 minutes!” Manager hyung shouted.

“Donghae! Could you stop using your phone?” Manager hyung asked me.

“but I think something happened to Maggy.”

“Donghae, she’s old enough to take care of herself, now change your outfit!” I sighed in defeat since we’re going to start filming anytime soon and went to my dressing room to change.

 

MY POV

“AAAHHHH!!!” I dropped my phone then looked at Heechul oppa.

“OPPA!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!” I screamed.

“aww… just look at that cat… it’s so cute, right?” he said as he look throughout the window.

“OPPA! YOU HIT THE BREAKS THAT HARD JUST BECAUSE OF A CAT?!” I glared at him. He glared back at me,

“ JUST. A. CAT?!! Don’t you know that cats are cute?! They’re even cuter than you!”

“MWOH?!”

 

Okay, we’ve been arguing about cats for like… almost half an hour! -,- so I just sighed in defeat and stopped answering him back. Lesson learned: don’t mess with Heechul oppa especially when it comes to cats.

 

I look to where my phone is… and found out that the LCD was broken.

“OPPA! YOU BROKE MY PHONE!” I screamed at him.

“me?! And how did I do that?! You’re the one who’s holding your phone, not me! So it’s your fault!”

"but oppa!” I argued, but then I thought there’s no point in arguing because first, my phone’s already broken, we cannot do anything about it; and second, I don’t want to mess with KIM HEECHUL again.

“buy me another phone,” I told him.

“why would I do that?!” “because you just broke my phone.”

“I told you, you broke it!” I sighed.

“arrasseo, then give me half of the payment to at least repair it.”

“How much?”

“I don’t know… maybe 35000?”

“then I’ll give you 35000 worth of love…” he said as he laugh.

“oppa! It’s not funny!"

“ayssi. Anyway you need to buy a new phone since that phone of your looks… “ he said with a disgusted face.

“oppa!”I frown then pouted.

“aigooo.. you’re so cute!” he said as he pinched my cheeks.

“ouch!” I yelped and touch the cheek he pinched.

“do you know how will you get a new phone?” he started again.

“how? You will buy me?!” I said with a happy tone.

“NO! OF COURSE NOT!”

“then what?!”

“if that guy… Ju… Jo… what’s his name again?!”

“who? Joon op-pa?!” I said, kinda stuttering,

“yeah, him! Anyway… if he really likes you back, then he’ll buy you a new phone!” I was silent at his last sentence… not taking it as a joke… because actually, Joon oppa bought me that (the one that got broken) phone… he gave that to me because he thought that my older phone was out of fashion already. So I just smiled and nodded.

“yeah, maybe he will.” I said as I unlock the door. (we’ve already reached my apartment minutes ago… since we were arguing about that stupid cat. -;-)

“oppa, thanks for taking me home~” I opened the door and slightly bowed to him.

“take care!” he nodded and I closed the door. He started to drive off. After few seconds, so if Joon oppa doesn’t like me back, it means I don’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter