BUSTED!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"'babe, I'll see you later okay? Love you!' who were you talking to?" Eunhyuk asked, turning his lampshade on. 

"u..ummm..." I bit my lip as I started panicking a little. "Eunhyuk-ah! You're awake?!" I let out an awkward chuckle. 

"yeah... I was awaken by your conversation with the other line. Anyway, who were you talking to?" he asked once again. FML how can I get out of this?! >.< 

"umm... Ahhhh~" I yawned. "aigoo I'm so tired now Hyuk Jae, I need to catch up some sleep." I told him while fixing my pillows. 

"just answer my question first!" he insisted. 

"that was just my friend, okay?" I lied. 

"you call your friend as 'babe'?!" he asked with a hint of mockery in his voice. 

"can't I?!" I shot back. "anyway, good night!! Saranghae!" I told him before hugging the pillow that Maggy gave me and trying to drift myself to sleep. 

 



EUNHYUK'S POV
He just turned around and now I guess he's trying to sleep. 

After a couple more of minutes, I stood up and slowly check if he's still awake. When I saw that he's already sleeping, I got his phone and went directly to the bathroom. 

I unlocked his phone just to see.... 

A photo of him and Kyuhyun. What the heck?! He's cheating on me?! -.- 

Anyways, that's not my purpose for getting his phone. So I quickly pressed the 'call' button, then the 'recent'. 

His so called 'friend' is named here as 'babe', and how the hell will I know who is she? 

I keep on asking myself when I've thought of something genius. Why don't I call her back? Kkkk see?! I told you Kyuhyun is not the only genius here~ aigoo I'm so perfect! :D

I quickly called his 'babe' and after a few rings, a girl answered the phone. 



"yoboseyo?" she answered in a sleepy tone. Oh crap, I forgot that it's midnight. ~.~

I was about to answer her back when I heard her chuckle like a drunk woman on the other line before speaking once again. 



"oppa, I told you to sleep, right?" a familiar voice said. 

"en~" I replied, trying to imitate that fish's voice. Just then I heard her giggle once again. 

"then go to sleep! Do Hee and I can't cover up your dark circles if you're going to stay up late!" she said, more of like scolding me Donghae. 

Oh wait. Do Hee and her...? Can't cover up Donghae's dark circles....?


"Maggy?!" I called out. 

"hmm?" she answered in a sleepy tone. 

"your dating my fish?!!" I asked her, but after a few seconds, the line was cut. I was about to call her again when I realize that she won't answer it anyways. And so I just went back into our room and placed his phone back to where it was. 
 



MAGGY'S POV
"you're dating my fish?!" the voice said. 

Oh my life. This isn't Donghae oppa!!! 

I quickly ended the call as I sat up straight and stare at the 'recent call'. He said I was dating 'his' fish... Oh no!

Eunhyuk oppa!!! 



------the next morning------
I haven't really slept well last night because of what happened.

Anyway, I'm already here at the photo shoot venue, trying my best to think of a way how would I tell Donghae oppa. 

A few minutes later, the door swung open as Teukie oppa, Yesung oppa, Sungmin oppa, Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa came in. 

"annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed at them as I saw Donghae oppa winked at me. >_> 

"annyeonghaseyo!" the door swung open once again as Do Hee came in. Aigoo she's late. >.< 

Anyway, we split the members into half as I got Donghae oppa and Sungmin oppa <3 first. And then whoever finishes first, will work on Teukie oppa. 


I am currently working on Donghae oppa when I've already got up the courage to tell him about what happened last night. 

"oppa, I need to tell you something."

"hmm?" he smiled at me. 

"about yesterday..." 

"yesterday? Waeyo? Did something happen?"

"well...." I paused to bit my lip. "last night--" I was cut off when someone came in from the door and bowed. 


"annyeonghaseyo!" Eunhyuk oppa bowed before approaching Donghae oppa. 

"annyeong!" he greeted me, I just let out a fainted smile as I continue to fix Donghae oppa's clothes.
 

I wanted to finish everything as soon as possible because Eunhyuk oppa keeps on staring at me! >< 

"what was that again?" Donghae oppa asked the moment Eunhyuk oppa ‘left’. But I can still feel that he's staring at me. >.< 

"I... I'll tell you later. Anyway you're done!" I let out a weak smile before walking back to my things when Eunhyuk oppa held my hand as I heard the photographer yelling, saying that he'll start the shoot. 

"y-ye?!"

"we need to talk." he said. 

"a-about what?" I asked him. 

"you know what I'm talking about. You want us to talk about it here?" he asked, more of like threatening me. ><

"n-no" I shook my head as he lead me outside. 


We went to the fire exit stairs, where no one really goes, as he started asking questions. 

"so... You're dating my Donghae?" he asked as I felt my heart beating really fast because of nervousness. 

"oppa..." is the only word that came out of my mouth.

"but I thought you're dating someone else?"

"e-eh?!" I asked him, confused. 

"the guy whom you kissed the last time??" 

"me?! Kissing a guy?! In front of you?!!" I asked him, confused. 

"yes! And then you even said that you're going to introduce him to us next time. Are you a two timer?!" Oh! He was talking about Honey!!! :)

"MWOH?! Oppa it's not what you think! That was my fake boyfriend." I told him. 

"fake... Boyfriend? Why?" he asked as I started explaining my so-called relationship with Honey. 

After a lot of explaining, we've finally settled down with Donghae oppa and my relationship. Oh gosh I'm going to be sooo dead!!



"Maggy..." he let out a sigh. "you can't deny it anymore, I called you last night, remember?"

"how could you just touch someone's phone without any permission?" I asked him. 

"because I heard your conversation!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter