Popcorn Kiss

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
"what if..." I paused to build up some courage "what if what you have dreamed is true? What if I'm your first love?" I asked her with full courage, she just stared at me for a while before chuckling. 

"why do you keep on asking that? It's not like you really are, right?" 

"j-just answer my question!" I told her, getting impatient and nervous at the same time. 

"ummm...." she paused to think "well then I think it's okay." she smiled. 

"h-huh??" I asked her again, just to make sure. 

"it's okay!" she beamed. "I mean, past is past, right? It's not like I could still remember you... As my first love." she paused. "and, if ever you really are, we've already moved on! I've already move on. It's not going to be a big deal anymore." she smiled.

I then felt my heart slowly crashing. Why do I need to like her just now? ;( 

"b-but you can't just forget him." I told her. You just can't forget about me... Now that I like you... You can't. 

"well I already did." she giggled. "and, it's not like he's gonna love me back, right? He already dumped me, why should I still go after him?" she said that made me realize something. 



She's right. 


Why didn't I love her back back then?! Why do I need to love her when she doesn't love me back anymore? Cho Kyuhyun you're so stupid. 


"so... Anymore questions, Mr. My 'first love'?" she giggled, I just stared at her before shaking my head a little. "don't get awkward around me, okay?" she told me, I just nodded my head and then she suddenly hugged me. 

"gomawo~" she giggled. "I think I can make a good fan fic out of my dream." she said while hugging me. I just stood there, trying to stop my heart from beating so fast. 

"ya, can't you at least hug me back?! I look like a desperate fan right here!" she raised her head to look at me before pouting. :"> I just grinned before hugging her and resting my head on top of her head.

After a few more seconds, she pulled back and smiled at me. 

"anyway let's go home!"

"m-mwoh?! Home?! Us?!!" I asked her with my eyes widened in shock. We're not living together you know. 

"yeah." she nodded her head. "I wanna watch some movie." she smiled. 

"I can't just go out and watch movies you know." I told her. 

"not with you, silly!" she stuck her tongue out. "I mean I'm going to watch movie at my studio. I feel like watching a romantic movie tonight." I then raised a brow. "what?!" she asked. 

"why?" I asked her. 

"because... Just because I want to!" she stuck her tongue out. 

"aigoo you're so random!" I commented, she just giggled. 

 




~skip~


MAGGY'S POV
At last, home! :) Honestly, after I told Kyuhyunnie about my dream, I don't really felt awkward around him anymore. I felt like the thorns in my heart were removed. :)

Okay I was being dramatic. -.- but it's really close to what I felt just now. :) I just really wonder why does he need to ask 'what if he was my first love' or something... I mean, it's my problem, not his', right? I should be the one thinking who that guy really is... Probably he's just trying to help, but I don't want to bother him anymore. 

Anyway... I am now lying on my bed after taking a shower when I remembered watching a movie. So I went out of bed and went directly to the kitchen to cook some popcorn in the microwave oven. 

After few minutes, it's finally popped and so I went in the living room and started watching Titanic. 

 



I was so engrossed in the movie when I heard the doorbell ringing. Ayssi. This is the part where Jack and Rose were in the floor where all the cars were. -.- 

I hesitantly stood up to check who's on the door, pausing the movie on my way. And to my surprise... It's him.

"surprise!" he grinned while handing me a rose. 

"o-oppa..." my voice was almost a whisper. Damn. How did he get here?! I thought he's not going to be back until tomorrow?! 



I felt my heart beating really fast as I found myself hugging him tightly. 

"I thought you're not going to be here today..." I spoke softly as I heard him chuckled. 

"I told you I missed you already... And I don't think I can stand another day without seeing you personally." he said that made me hug him even tighter. 



After a minute or two, I finally pulled back as I led him to the sofa. 

"you're watching a movie?" he asked, as I dumbly nodded while smelling the pink rose. :">

"happy monthsary!" he changed the topic while handing me another rose. But this time, it's a plastic rose with a cute little bear on the stem, holding a red box. 

"what's this?" I asked him, giving him a confused expression; he just smiled as he gestured me to open the box. 



And so I did... my life it's a ring!!! 

"h-h-a..." I stutters, not really knowing what to say. 

"you... You don't like it?" he asked, almost a whisper; and so I diverted my gaze from the ring to him. 

"no... I love it!" I smiled at him before getting the ring and was about to wear it when I noticed something engraved into it. 

"DM?" I asked while looking at the ring, then into him. "Direct Message?" I continued as I saw him stared at me before chuckling. 

"it's 'Donghae Margaret' silly." he said while poking my nose lightly. Okay that was stupid of me. >.< 

"ahhh..." I just bowed a little because of embarrassment as I saw him getting the ring from my hand and inserting it on my ring finger. 

"waaaahhh... It looks good on you!" he praised, I just smiled sweetly at him before turning my gaze back to the ring and admiring it. 

"wait, my gift." I told him while as I was about to stand up when he held my hand. 

"y-you have a gift for me also?" he asked, obviously shocked; I just smiled at him before nodding. 


As I was about to stand up and fetch the gift from my room, he suddenly hugged me; wrapping his arms around my waist. I guess he still remembers that I like hugging the neck part? Lol. 

So without hesitations, I just hugged him back, placing my arms around his neck and resting my head on his right shoulder. 

"gomawo~ but can you please just get it later? I want to spend more time with you." he said while still hugging me. 

"oppa, it's not like you're going home after I give you the gift, right?" I giggled as I felt him pull back. 

"please?" he asked once again, I just sighed in defeat before nodding. "so... Let's just continue watching the movie?" I asked him, he nodded. And so I got my popcorn from the center table before leaning back to the couch and started playing the movie. 

After a while, I felt his arm wrapping around my waist. I turned my head to look at him, just to see him concentrating on the movie. And so I just rest my head on his shoulder and continued watched the movie. 

I would always feed myself and him some popcorn as we watch the movie. 


After a while, the scene is getting a little... How will I say this. Awkward? Okay. Right I told you about the 'car scene' before Donghae oppa came? 

'cause right now, Rose and Jack were inside the car and just stopped laughing when they realize how close they were. 

After a while, I can feel my body tense a little when they started making out 'cause for me, this is really awkward you know! >///< I mean, we've been dating for a month, yet we haven't kissed yet. 

And so to remove some of the tension, I started eating some popcorn and also feeding Donghae oppa. 

I was just placing the popcorn near his mouth so that he could eat it by himself even though I'm not looking at him. But this time, he wasn't eating it and I'm getting a little tired, and so I shifted my head to him just to see him staring at me. 

. Wrong move. Rose and Jack were still doing their thing, while the two of us were staring at each other. I can feel my heart beating really fast as he continues to stare at me. 

So to remove this awkwardness, I thought about just eating the popcorn by myself. 

As the popcorn reached my lip, I suddenly felt something soft pressed into my lips... Now, I can't taste the popcorn. I'm not eating the popcorn; he was chewing something... Probably my supposed popcorn. 


Oh . Our first kiss. 

I saw him smiled sweetly at me as he swallowed what he was eating. 

I don't know what happened to me, nor what is happening. But the next thing I knew, he already started kissing me softly. I was probably shocked with what is happening right now but one thing's for sure.

His lips were unto mine---> damn it feels so good. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started kissing him back. But with our position, I felt a little tired and so without breaking the kiss, I stood up a little and open my legs to sat on his lap. I wasn't really sitting on him because I was just kneeling on the couch while my left hand started to grip on his hair. 

I then felt his arms wrap around my waist tighter as we continue making-out. 


But then we were interrupted when my phone, which was located on the couch, started vibrating. Both of us quickly pulled back as I realized our position...

I looked like a random girl who just seduced a hot guy. >.< 

I felt my legs got weaker as I collapsed on his lap; and so right now, I'm already sitting on his lap; and then I covered my face with my palms. 

"s-sorry. I just got a little..." I paused because I don't really know what to say. I just heard him chuckled before kissing my head and pulling me into a hug.

"no... Thank you." he said while resting his head on my shoulder. 

"gosh this is really embarrassing." I said while breaking free from his embrace and sitting back on the couch. 

"what's embarrassing?" he asked innocently. I just turned my face to look at him as I felt myself getting red again, remembering what I did a while ago. 

"you might think I'm a little wild or aggressive for what I did!" I said, turning my gaze away from him. I just him chuckled again as he wrap his arm around my waist. 

"maybe a little?" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter