Awkardness + JYP Visit ;D

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV
"qu-quitted?! What do you mean?" I asked him. 

"he filed a case against SME..." 

"mworago? How about the others? Do they know about this?" I asked him, he nodded. 

"we had a meeting about this a while ago. So all of Hankyung's schedules will be canceled. Anyway, you better hurry up, I still need to fetch Kyuhyun from the airport. I'll see you in the shoot."

"ahhh... Ye~" I bowed again before getting their clothes and going to the van. 


During the ride to the shoot, I cannot stop thinking about what Manager oppa said a while ago. I mean Hankyung oppa, quitting?! Is he really serious? 'cause you know, I know Hankyung oppa loves his work, moreover his fellow members and his fans. But why? Why will he quit? Why did he quit? 

My train of thoughts was stopped when driver ahjussi told us that we've already arrived at the place. So I got everything inside the shooting place and arranged them properly. 

As I was hanging one of their clothes, a staff walked up to me and bowed. 

"annyeonghaseyo." I bowed back while smiling. 

"excuse me, but are you Super Junior's stylist?" he asked. 

"ah ye." I bowed again. "waeyo? Is there something where I could help you?"

"ahh... Aniyeyo." he waved his hands. "I just wanted to inform you that the photo shoot will be rescheduled because the photographer have a sudden meeting." 

"ah... Geure? Does Manager oppa know about this?" I asked him. 

"ye, I just called them."

"ahhh... Geure? Arrasseo. Thanks for informing me." I bowed. 

"no problem. Thanks for your hard work." he bowed before leaving. 

"ahh you too." I smiled before bowing back. 


Ayssi. So I brought all of these here for nothing? -;- maybe I should just leave them? 

But what if someone steal it or something? Then I will need to pay for it. Damn I'll just take it back. -.- 


So even though I don't like to take all those clothes back to SM building, I did; because I can't pay for it if ever it got stolen or it got any damages. 

After placing it back, I went back to my office to rest for a while. I took my phone out to check the time... Ayssi. I still got a lot of time to kill before Sukira. I guess I'll just go home. 

I stood up and took my bag when there's a sudden knock from the door. 



"come in~" I said while walking towards the door. 

Just then, the door swung open and the person I didn't want to meet yet is here. 

I know he didn't do anything wrong, nor he wants me to dream of that... but I just felt awkward the moment I see his face. The dream will instantly flash back into my mind. 



"Ky-Kyuhyun-ah... Wh-what are you doing he-here?!" I asked him. Damn. Why do I need to stutter? :|

"umm... Don't I get a 'hi'?" he smiled. 

"ug...ummm... Hi..?" I smiled awkwardly. "don't you know that the photo shoot is canceled?" I asked him. 

"I know. One of the staffs called Manager hyung to inform us about the cancellation."

"ahhh... But what are you doing here?" 

"can't I visit you?" he smiled once again. 

"ahhh...." I let out an awkward chuckle. I hate this. I really need to get out of here. 

"you're going somewhere?" he asked. 

"umm... Yeah." I lied. "I'm... Going to... Somewhere." I chuckled awkwardly again before started walking. "anyway I'll go ahead. Bye!" I waved before walking pass him. 



I quickly pressed the elevator button and waited for it. 

Stupid dream. It's not like he was the one who dumped me, right? It can't be. Kyuhyun's too kind to do that. Yeah, just like what Donghae oppa said, reality is the opposite of your dream. So... It can't be him. :) maybe I just dream of that since he's my closest within my classmates in the past. 



'ding!' the elevator cried and swung open. I stepped in as I felt someone walked in behind me... . 

I turned my head just to see Kyuhyun looking at the closing elevator. 


"so where are you going?" he asked the moment he pressed the ground floor. 

"umm... I'm meeting my friend." I lied. 

"geure? Then do you want me to give you a lift?" he asked me as I turned to face him before shaking my head. 

"gwenchana.... Just go back to the dorm and rest. You still have your schedules tomorrow." I told him as I the elevator 'dinged', so I stepped out of and waved at him. 

"I'll go ahead... You should rest, okay?" I smiled at him before walking ahead. 


Ayssi. Where should I go now?? I was making my way out of the building when I remembered not contacting with Seungho oppa these days. And so I took my phone out, searching him in my contacts before calling him. 

------start of conversation------
"yoboseyo?" he answered after few rings. 

"yoboseyo? I guess you're not busy?" I giggled. 

"ya, I was you know!" he chuckled. "we just finished a meeting." 

"ahhh... Geure? How about we meet up? Are you busy?" I asked. 

"no, I don't have schedules for the day. Where should we meet? I just can't go out anywhere you know." he chuckled, I just rolled my eyes while waiting in the bus. 

"then maybe I should just visit you there in JYP building... And also so that I could visit my past colleagues."

"arrasseo. Just call me when you got here."

"yes boss." I giggled before hanging up. 
-----end of conversation-----


Just in time, the bus got here and so I got in. After a while, I finally arrived at the JYP building and went in. The moment I got in, I saw Hye Gyo smiled at me. 

"Maggy?? Margaret Kim?!" she stood up and went to hug me. 

"Hye Gyo eonnie!!" I hug her back. 

"yaaaaa~ it's been a long time already!" she smiled as she pulled back. "how are you?"

"I'm doing good." I smiled back. "I'm actually working right now... That's why I can't visit you often." 

"oh geure?? At least now you have time, am I right?" I just nodded. 

"can I go up?" I asked her, unsure. After all I'm not working here anymore. 

"of course! But you need to sign something." she said as she walked back to her table. 

"jinjja?! Gomawo!!" I smiled as she handed me a pen and then I signed my name. 

"you should come more often so we could catch up with each other, okay?" 

"ne eonnie~" I giggled. "anyway I'll just visit them upstairs." 

"okay~" she waved as I started making my way to the elevator. 


I pressed the arrow up button before taking my phone out to call Seung Ho oppa. After just a ring, he answered my call. Excited huh? Kkk
------start of conversation-----
"yoboseyo? Are you here already?"

"en!" I nodded. "where are you? I'm going to ride the elevator."

"I'm on the 12th floor. I'll wait for you at the lobby, okay?" 

"ne~" I replied before hanging up. 
------end of conversation-------

'ding' the elevator cried as I went in. I quickly pressed the '12' button before laying my back at the corner. Aigoo I missed this building.... 
 

 

'ding!' the elevator cried and opened at the 5th floor. 



"noona!!" I heard someone called out so I  look for the voice and saw Wooyoung. 

"Wooyounggie!!" I smiled as all of the 2PM members went in the elevator before it closes. 



Before I knew it, I was being trapped in a group hug, consisting of hot guys. 

"noona! What are you doing here? How come you just visit us now?" Junho asked. 

"well... I'm visiting my friend." I replied. "what floor are you?" I asked them. 

"12th" Junsu oppa replied. 

"oh geure? We're on the same floor then!" I smiled. 

"Maggy, how come you don't visit us?" Nickhun oppa pouted. 

"aigoo oppa, what am I doing here now?" I giggled. "oh cham...." I paused to count and look for him. "where is Taecyonnie?"

"still playing favorites huh?" Changsung commented. 

"ya, I was just wondering why he wasn't here!" I defended myself as the elevator 'dinged'. We got out of the elevator and continue chatting with each other. 

"anyway Taecyon hyung is meeting with the manager right now." Chansung said. 

"oh geure? Waeyo?" 

"he'll be filming a drama." 

"oh jinjja?! Jeotda!!" I smiled. 

"geunde noona, how come you don't contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter