She called be Babe! ^^

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV
"it doesn't matter." he gave me a fainted smile. "I came back because I don't think I can hide my feelings anymore. Maggy, I love you." he said before crashing his lips against mine. 

I was stunned by his sudden confession and action. But when I came back to my senses, I pushed his chest. 

"wh-what do you think you're doing?!" 

"Maggy, tell me, don't you love me back?" he asked while caressing my cheeks. 

"I..I-" he cut me off. 

"Maggy I'm so sorry for letting you wait." he apologized. 

"what do you mean 'wait'?" I asked him, confused. He sighed before staring deeply into my eyes. 

"I was the one who dumped you. I am your first love, don't you remember? Having you in my life makes me really happy and complete... but I didn't realize that until you were gone." he said with some tears creeping up in his eyes.



After he said that, I suddenly felt like missing his lips touching mine. It feels like... Being with him, here, tonight, is so... right.  

"tell me, don't you love me back?" he asked but instead of answering, I closed the gap of our lips and started kissing him softly. 

In not a matter of time, I felt him responding to the kiss that made me somewhat happy. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pulled him closer as his arms around my waist become tighter. I felt him raising me up and so I wrapped my legs around his waist. And with that, we got out of the bathroom  as we continue our hot make-out-session and then he laid me softly on my bed, with him on top of me, without breaking the kiss.

The make-out session was getting really hotter every minute but then I felt him pulled back. I quickly opened my eyes but then I saw him lying on the ground with someone on top of him, punching him. 

My eyes widened as I saw the face who's punching him. 

"Donghae oppa!!!" I yelled. 

 



I sat up straight and look around just to see myself still wearing my clothes and my phone ringing on the ground. 

"kkkkkk!!!" I yelled and messed my hair. "How can I just dreamed of making out with Kyuhyun?! Ayssi." I hit my head several times before realizing my phone that was crazily ringing on the ground. I got it and saw Donghae oppa calling. 

Then I remembered my dream... He was punching Kyuhyun because... We're still in a relationship!! Dammit. I just cheated on him! I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I stared at my phone as I felt really sorry for him. Well it's just a dream but...

Damn he stopped calling already. "ayssi!! Why didn't I answer your call?!" I talked to myself when he started calling again. I was shocked at first but answered it anyways.
--------start of conversation--------
"oppa..." I answered almost in a whisper

"babe? Are you okay??" he asked me worryingly. 

"ohh... I just had a nightmare..." I told him softly. 

"nightmare?! A-are you okay now? Don't worry. They say that dreams are opposites of reality."

"geure?" I let out a fainted smile. "mianhe..." 

"huh? For what??"

"well the nightmare..." I bit my lip. "it actually involves you. I won't tell you what happened, but just please accept my apology." I told him sincerely, I heard him chuckling after a while. 

"arrasseo. It's not like I can stay mad or just even get mad at you, you know." I just smile at his greasiness. 

"anyway, why did you call?" I asked him. 

"well... First I wanna apologize for not sending you a message the whole day. I was just kinda... Busy." 

"gwenchana." I reassured him. "I know that. And I heard you were offered a new endorsement there?" 

"h-how did you know that?"

"I asked Kyuhyun."

"Kyuhyun? Y-you talked?!"

"en!" I nodded, and then there was a silence in the line. "oppa... Don't be jealous, okay?" I giggled. 

"o-of course not!!"

"we were texting each other because he said he was lonely in the hotel, and because you were out." I explained. 

"ahhh..." he chuckled. 

"what's so funny?!" I raised my brow. 

"so you were asking about me to him?!" 

"m-mwoh?!" I blushed. "o-o-of course n-not!" I denied as I heard him chuckled once again. 

"it's okay babe~ I know you missed me too!" he said in a sing-sang voice. 

"ayssi. Anyway aren't you back in the hotel?" I asked him. 

"I am..."

"jinjja? Wouldn't Kyuhyun get suspicious?" I asked him. 

"ah! Don't worry. I'm in the bathroom."

"bathroom?! Are you doing some business while talking to me?" he just chuckled. 

"aigoo I really missed you." he said, not answering my question. 

"mwoya?!" I giggled. "but aren't you tired? You had several schedules for this day, right?"

"yeah... But I wanna see you!"

"how can you see me?! Well you could have made a video call instead." I stuck my tongue out while smiling. 

"jinjja?! Then how about I'll make a video call now?!"

"mwoh?! But you're in the bathroom, right?!"

"yeah. And so?" I just blushed. What if he's doing something? I mean, don't get me wrong, but he might be or something. >///< I'm not imagining, okay?!! 

"I.. I... Just go to sleep, okay? I know you're tired." I told him. 

"but babe!" he whined. 

"stop it!" I said, preventing myself from giggling. Aigoo he's such a cutie. :)

"how about just at least send me a current photo of yours?" 

"now?"

"please??"

"ayssi arrasseo. But you need to send me one also, okay?"

"okay!!!" I felt him chuckling. 

"okay bye~"

"bye! Jalja~" he said before I hung up. 
---------end of conversation--------

After that conversation, I felt myself missing that guy already. Sighs. I must not break my promise! 

I quickly fixed my hair and took a photo of myself. Well I took a couple of poses but I think it looks really gross. >.> the only photo that looked the 'best' was the photo of I, winking at the camera. I sighed heavily before sending in the photo with the caption:



'I think this is the best photo out of all that I've took tonight. >.< Though I think it's not really good. Ayssi this is embarrassing. Anyway good night babe! ^^ :*'



I reread the caption before sending it... my eyes landed on anyway good night babe isn't this embarrassing? >///< 

Nevertheless, I just sent it and waited for his MMS. Not long after, I saw his  photo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter