Hot Oppa

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE'S POV

"if I'm going to fall in love with someone, it's going to be none other than you." she said, staring lovingly at me. 

Did I... Heard her right? What she said... That means she likes me back... :"> right?!

"y-you" I stuttered. 

"oppa!!" she snapped me out. 

"eh?!"

"your phone is ringing!" she said, pointing at my pocket. I took my phone out and saw 'Hyuk Jae' calling. I just look at her as I hesitated to answer the monkey's call. Damn it Lee Hyuk Jae you're so going to get it later. -;-

"oppa, I think you should go ahead." she smiled before standing up, grabbing my hand and walking out of the kitchen. 

"oppa, aren't you going to answer the call?" she asked, stopping from her track. I just stared at her for a while before answering my phone. 

"Yoboseyo? I'll be home soon." I told him, without even letting him talk. 

"where are you?"

"I'm... On my way home."

"ahh... Have you eaten your dinner?" 

"y--" I suddenly stopped when I felt Maggy released her hand from mine and wrap her arms around my waist, embracing me from the back tightly. I felt my heart was about to burst out anytime as I felt her body so close to mine. 

"ya! Still there?" Eunhyuk snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"y..yeah." I paused to close my eyes and to regain my composure because I really feel excited and happy at the same time!! :D "I'll be there in a minute." I told him as I hang up. 

I placed my phone back to my pocket as I felt Maggy pulled back from the hug. >.< I turn to face her just to see her smiling. 

"bye...?" she smiled, giving an unsure tone. I just gave her a small pout. "waeyo?" she giggled. 

"how come you get to secretly hug me when I couldn't?" she just chuckled before spreading her arms out wide. 

I smiled before closing the gap between our body, wrapping my arms around her neck and resting my head on her left shoulder. 

"oppa," she called me and so I pulled back not long after. 

"hmm?" she then grabbed my arm and wrap them around her waist as she tiptoed and hugged my neck. 

"I want to be the one who's hugging the neck part." she said, I just giggled. She's so cute!! >o<

I raised her up a little bit that made her scream and hold on to me tighter. Oh and I'm lovin' it. <3 

"oppa!!" she screamed, I just chuckled and put her down, without breaking our hug. 

just then, I felt her lips touched my neck that startled me and unconsciously letting out a soft moan.  

"ahh~" we pulled back from each other as I saw both of our faces have those tints of red. 

"m-mianhe" she bowed and covered her face with her palms. "I just... Have the habit of kissing my boyfriend's neck." she uncovered her face to see my face and so it's my time to cover mine. Ayssi this is really embarrassing!! 

"gwenchana... Jinjja. I was just..." I paused to think. "I was... Just surprised of what you did. But I don't mind. I mean... You can do it anytime you want." I told her, uncovering my face and started staring on the ground. "anyway I'll go ahead." I said before heading towards the door and closing it. 

I leaned my back towards the door and pressed my hand over my left chest. Ayssi. That was really embarrassing!!! I mean, Lee Donghae how could you just moan in front of her?!!!!!!!!!!! 

But then I felt myself smiling from what she did and said. 

"I just... Have the habit of kissing my boyfriend's neck." 

Her words keeps on repeating in my mind because she just called me 'mine'!!! <3 oh and when she kissed my neck..... 

I held on the place were she kissed it as I felt myself giggling. Can I just not take a bath?! *o* 


MAGGY'S POV
The moment he closed the door, I quickly run over to the sofa and got a throw pillow before killing myself. 

Literally. 

How can I just do that?!!! He might think I'm easy to get. 

Okay maybe a little. Oh wait. No!! No I'm not!! It's just that.... Gahhhhhhhhh!!! I hate myself. Seriously. -;- 

I know that I'm starting to like him... Okay maybe I know that I already like him, but as a woman with dignity, I should not do that, right? Yeah. I shouldn't do that. That will be the last one Margaret Kim! 

But I can't help it!!! If I hadn't stop myself, I think I have bitten his neck already!!! Damn it. Why does he needs to smell really good?! >.< yeah, it's his fault! If he doesn't smell good, I wouldn't have kissed his neck in the first place!!! >///< 

~skip~ 

----------the next day-----------
Today, the boys will be recording a variety show in the afternoon and will have a rehearsals this morning. And since I'm bored, I went to the SM building to stay on my office and search the net. Well don't blame me, everyone loves free wifi! :D 

When I got there, I opened my laptop, typing in my password before my TVXQ wallpaper welcomed me. 

Wahhh.... It's been a long time since I turned my laptop on. Should I change my wallpaper to Super Junior? 

I just shrugged the thought off and typed in the wifi password before opening Google Chrome. I opened 3 tabs-- containing Twitter, Facebook, and Yahoo. 

I checked my timeline and there's nothing much in there so being the vain I am, I took a 'cute'... Okay maybe not so cute, photo of myself and posted it on twitter. 

'been a long time since I last tweeted. I miss being a netizen. >.<' I typed in, chuckling at myself. well I really missed being one, I mean, being jobless for quite some time, I'm not doing anything except for surfing the net. :) 

Then I went to the other tab and checked my Facebook. Honestly, I'm getting bored with Facebook... No offense with the FB lover out there, but I don't think FB is fun like Twitter. -.- okay I'll stop now. 

Maybe you're asking as to why did I make an account in Facebook when I'm more comfortable in Twitter... Well that's because I can contact my relatives and friends through Facebook. They don't have  Twitter so... I don't have a choice. XD 

Then I moved on with the next tab, which is Yahoo. I was about to check my mail when I heard my phone ringing. I got it from my purse and saw an unregistered number. I hesitated in answering it but then I think it might be something important and so I answered it anyways.
--------start of conversation--------
"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"yoboseyo? Is this Margaret Kim?" a female voice asked. 

"ye. May I ask who is this?" I asked respectfully. 

"I'm Joong Ki's mom." 

"ahh... Ye. Annyeonghaseyo!" I said in a cheery voice. Tch. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter