Stupid Memories

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------the next day--------------
MAGGY'S POV
I woke up at 9 and suddenly remembered about my meeting with Honey. So I got up, ate cereal for breakfast and contacted him. 

Well we've agreed to meet up in the Italian restaurant we used to eat dinner at. Well it's not that fancy if you may ask. :) And so I took a 30 minute bath, and got dressed. I didn't wear something fancy; just a plain long sleeved white top, and a ripped shorts with black stockings for the bottom. 

I also wore a khaki-colored scarf that made my plain top looked better. I curled my now longer hair and wore a  brown bonnet. 

I just put up a super light make-up, putting up only a mascara, powder and lip gloss. I also wore a 3 inched red wedged heels before leaving my studio. :)) 

I hailed a cab and arrived just on time in the restaurant. I saw him sitting on our regular place and waved at me. 

"honey!" I smiled at him. 

"oh good you're here already," he said as he stood up to pull the chair for me. 

"thanks," I smiled at him before sitting. 

"so... Let's order first?" he asked as he was taking his seat. 

"sure." I smiled as he called for the waiter. 


After ordering, we waited for our orders and started talking. 

"so... What's gonna be our story?" I smiled at him. 

"good mood ei?" he chuckled. 

"not really." I stuck my tongue out. "anyway, so what's gonna be our story?" I asked him again. 

"well... I thought of us, being together for months already." he started. 

"ohh... So we're having a long distance relationship?" I asked him, he nodded as our orders were placed on the table. 

"thank you." I smiled and bowed at the waiter before he left. 

"oh, continue?" I asked him as I started eating the bread. 

"okay... Well before that, we met up in the bar that we owned." 

"oh just like our real story?" I asked him, he nodded. 

"but scrap the idea that I turned you down."

"hey!" I glared at him.

"why? Isn't it true?" he chuckled, I just continued to glare at him. 

"then what will happen?" I asked him,

"well we're going to turn the story; you will be the one who turned me down." 

"ohhh~" I smiled. "that's a good idea." 

"I know right?" he chuckled. "and then I was really persistent about you.... Oh remember the day you apologized to me?" he asked me, I nodded. "let's just say I approached you, and then we eventually became friends. But because I 'really like' you," he quoted, I just rolled my eyes. "I courted you for months, and within those months you fell for me... And  then we dated!!" he clapped. 

"oh... Okay nice story you got there." I smiled. "how come you have time to think of all these?" I asked him, sipping my iced tea. 

"hey my life is at stake here~" he said, waving his hands in the air. 

"whatever!!" I giggled. 


After talking about the plan and finishing our lunch, he sent me home. 

Now, I am just lazily lying on my bed, thinking about nothing. Ayssi. I took out my phone and scanned through my contacts.

I stopped at Donghae oppa's name. Should I call him and ask him out? 
Oh wait. I think he's out with his friends, right? And I might sound like the desperate one here! I just sighed and skipped his name. 

I paused at Kyuhyunnie's name. We haven't really hang out these past few days because Donghae oppa and I are always together. 

"ahhh!" I gasped. He might think I'm abandoning him!! 

I didn't have a second thought and just press the green button. After a while of ringing, he finally answered my call. 
-------start of conversation--------
"yoboseyo?" he answered. 

"yoboseyo? Kyuhyun-ah! Are you busy?" I asked him. 

"umm...." he paused. "yeah." 

"ohh... Sorry for disturbing. Anyway, bye..." I said then hang up. 
----------end of conversation---------


KYUHYUN'S POV 
After hanging up, I continued my game that was about to finish when--

"gahhhh!!! Ayssi." I ruined my hair as I lost the game. Damn it. Who the hell called me in the middle of my game?! I took my phone out to mentally curse the caller. And when I saw the caller....

FML. It was Maggy?!!! I slumped myself on my bed as I scream on the pillow. . . . How could I tell her I'm busy?! Cho Kyuhyun you're so freaking stupid!! Lesson learned: never answer my phone while playing. Oh wait. Scrap that. Look at the caller before answering. Ayssi. What if she's going to ask me out, then I unconsciously turned her down?! Ayssi this is making me crazy!!!

After a few more minutes of talking or more of scolding myself, I've decided to call Maggy back. My hands are literally trembling! I haven't really talked to her that much because... Because... Ayssi I don't know. 

I took a deep breath before deciding to call her. 

After a few rings, she finally answered my call. 
--------start of conversation----------
"yoboseyo?" she yawned. 

"u..umm... Yoboseyo? I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked her, she chuckled. 

"not really..."

"oh... Good. Umm, by the way, you called?" I asked her. 

"ahh... Yeah." 

"sorry I was doing something a while ago."

"ania it's okay. I know you're busy... maybe I'll just sleep." she chuckled once again. 

"no!" I kinda yelled. "I.. I mean, I'm not busy... It's just that... I was playing when you called... So I didn't know what I was saying." 

"ahhh... Geure?" she giggled. "anyway just continue playing." she told me. Why can't she just ask me out? =.=

"umm... Don't you have any thing to tell me?"

"not really..." she paused. "oh! I was kinda bored... So I was just wondering if I could visit your dorms... But I think I might disturb you... So yeah, never mind." 

"no it's okay! You can visit me... Anyway my hyungs are all out with their friends... And I'm all alone here..." I pouted. 

"really?! Then do you want me to go there?" she asked in an excited voice. 

"jinjja?! Okay!" I replied in a more excited voice. "oh... I mean, sure." I said in a calmer tone, I heard her giggle. 

"I'll be there in few minutes, see you!" 

"okay see you!" I said then she hang up. 
----------end of conversation----------



YES!!! I jolted up from my bed and started dancing my victory dance. Oh wait. I haven't took a bath yet!! I run to the bathroom, grabbing my towel on the way. 

I took a 20-minute shower and wore a plain gray shirt and jogging pants. I don't want to wear something really nice 'cause she might think something else. Like you know, she might think that I like her. Tch. 


Okay maybe I like her. I still do... She's a really nice gal and...

'ding dong ding dong' the doorbell cried. 

I quickly sprayed some perfume on before running towards the door and asking who is it. 

"baby boy, open the door!" she chuckled,  I rolled my eyes before opening the door. 

"who are you--" I was stopped by my stupid heart that's beating really really fast. She was smiling warmly at me... I think I'm going to mel-- she snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"hey! Aren't you going to let me in?" she smiled before I opened the door wider so that she can come in. She passed by me and I could smell her strawberry shampoo. 

"oh?" she turned back and look at me. 

"huh?" I asked her, but then she leaned in to my neck. I can feel my heart was about to burst out anytime. Margaret Kim what the hell are you trying to do?!!! 

"you smelled really nice." she said as she sniffed my neck that sent me shivers. She then pulled back and hold up a box. "hey a bought a cake!" she beamed. But then I was still shock from what happened that's why she snapped her fingers right in front of my face. "ya! What's going on with you?" she asked, I just shook my head. 

"u...ummm... You bought that for us?" she nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter