Meeting F(X)'s Leader...

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another update! hope you enjoy~ :) 

MAGGY'S POV 
"oh it's Kyuhyun...." I said as I saw them happily talking to each other. 

"ya, I thought you will send them back?!" Heechul oppa yelled. 

"anio, oppa I insisted in coming back because I wanted to watch you practice." the pretty lady said. 

"ohhh... Anyway, since Kyuhyun's here, we should continue practicing." Eunhyuk oppa said. 

"how about Donghae hyung?" Kyuhyun asked, doesn't seem to notice that Donghae oppa is already here. 

"I'm here!" Donghae oppa raised his hand. 

"oh Maggy, you're here!" Kyuhyun smiled at me, I smiled back. 

"yeah... I actually bought you a drink..." I said as I walked up to him and gave him the drink that I bought. 

"ahh... Geure?" he flashed an evil smile. 

"what?!" I raised my brow. 

"nothing." he chuckled. "oh Vic, do you want?" Kyuhyun offered... Vic? Vic it is. 

"that's yours!" she said. 

"but I'm giving it to you since your thirsty!" he said. 

"I'm sorry..." I said, giving her a confused expression. 

"It's Victoria," she smiled at me.

"oh," I smiled back, "I'm so sorry Victoria-sshi, I didn't know that you were coming that's why I didn't bought you one." I shyly bowed. 

"ania, gwenchana." she waved her hand for reassurance. "and you are...?" she asked, still smiling. 

"I'm Margaret. But you can call me Maggy for short." I held out my hand which she gladly shook. "I'm one of their stylist." 

"ahhh... So you're Maggy!" she exclaimed, eyeing at Kyuhyun. "I'm Victoria, friend of Kyuhyun and leader of the group F(X)."

"ahhh!" I clapped. "I know that group." she smiled. "but I'm not really familiar with the members though... Well except for Amber 'cause she looks like Donghae oppa." I giggled. 

"that's okay! Now you know me, right?" she asked me, I nodded. 

"oh! I also know Sulli because Heechul oppa introduced me to her a while ago." 

"oh really? Then maybe I can introduce you to Luna soon." she smiled, I nodded. 

"sure." 

"and now that you know each other... Can you watch the awesome me while practicing?!" Kyuhyun said, both of us rolled our eyes and giggled. 

"let's see." I stuck my tongue out. 

They started going to their position as we sat down against the big mirror. Just then, a rock feel like music filled the room. Then they started to sing and dance to 'Don't Don'. 

Donghae oppa was first one up... And oh God. He looks really hot right now. Oh wait. What am I saying?! He always look hot!! It's just that... He's extra hotter since he's dancing. You see, I really love dancing! I even studied dancing right? And that's where I met... Oh never mind. 

The second one was Ryeowook oppa. I am really amazed with his voice because how can he sing such high notes?! I mean, he can even sing a higher pitch than me, and I'm a girl! (=.=")

Then the chorus came...

'don't! don! modeun ge don sesang won ane gadhin nuh what is your mind

 you outta control what is your mind

jebal juwireul dorabwa juhlmangui nunbichi boijanha'

wow. Happiness overload. *,* Oh my. These guys... They're always making me the green one!! >.> 



Oh my!! "kyaaaaaa!!!" I squealed. I saw Sungmin oppa almost chuckled and Donghae oppa pouting. Oh guess he's jealous? >.< then I heard some giggling by my side, I looked at Victoria and bowed a little. WTF Maggy you're so embarrassing!!! 

"m-mianhe... Sungmin oppa is my bias." I told her shyly. 

"oh really? It's okay. You looked really cute by the way." she said, I blushed. Oh come on! Coming from a pretty idol like her, it's really a big compliment. ;)) 

Now it's Hankyung oppa. Aigoo he never loses his charisma. <3 

Aigoo Heechul oppa playing around again. >.< he was dancing to F(X)'s 'Chu~' while singing his line. 

Now it's Eunyuk oppa and Shindong oppa rapping. Eunhyuk oppa even winked at me. Tch. Flirt little monkey! I heard Victoria-sshi giggling again. Aigoo she's such a cutie. 

'juhdeurui guhshi anin woori aideurui sesangeul wihaesuhramyuhn'

then here comes 'the awesome kyuhyun' he was slowly kneeling while singing his line. Wait. That's it? After his line, he went to sit between Victoria-sshi and I. 

"ya that's all?!!" I asked him. 

"yeah, awesome, right?!" he grinned. 

"Kyuhyunnie you were good!" Victoria-sshi raised her thumbs up. 

"thanks." Kyuhyun smiled at her. What the. Are they flirting in front of me? Oh wait... Don't tell me...

I was cut off with my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out and saw honey calling, so I quickly answered it. 
----------start of conversation--------
"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"honey!" he called. 

"what? Why did you call?" 

"ya... What's with the attitude?!" he asked, I giggled. 

"okay~ why'd call?" I asked in a sweeter voice. I heard him chuckled. 

"umm.... I was wondering if you're free tomorrow?" 

"tomorrow? Why?"

"because my parents are coming over, right?"

"and so?"

"we need to talk about the plan... I mean our relationship..."

"ahhh.... Okay! What time?"

"what time are you available?"

"I would be free the whole day tomorrow." 

"that's great! Then how about lunch?" 

"hmm... You'll pay for it, right?" I giggled. "okay!"

"ayssi this woman!" I chuckled once again. 

"what?!"

"nothing~ anyway I'll go ahead. I love you!"

"me too~" 

"ya I wanna hear!"

"ayssi. I love you too!" I whispered. 

"Why are you whispering? Is your boyfriend there?" he asked, I looked over to the dancing Donghae oppa. 

"yeah..." I nodded before smiling at Donghae oppa, I saw him grinned widely back at me. 

"ohhhh...." he teased. "are you currently doing something inappropriate?"

"inappropriate? Like what?" I asked him. 

"you know... Making out?" 

"MWOH?!! Ya Song Joong Ki!!" I unconsciously yelled that stopped everyone from what they're doing. I blushed because of embarrassment and bowed to them before leaving the room. "ayssi. Song Joong Ki I'm going to kill you!!" I told him, he chuckled. 

"I love you honey! I gotta go, bye!" he said then hang up. 

Aigo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter