sweetness in plane :)

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------------the next day------------------------------------

MAGGY'S POV
Super Junior will hold a Super Show 2 concert in Shanghai tomorrow. So here I am now, sitting on the plane, waiting for the person who'll sit next to me. I think I was too early because there are barely some people around. I just sighed and took out my phone, checking if there are some messages; and there was one. Do you even need to ask who? Haha! It's from Donghae oppa. :D

'good morning babe! :D can't wait to see you later. :*' 

I just smiled at his sweet message. Well, after our few arguments yesterday, I finally agreed on him calling me 'babe', though I'm not obliged to call him 'babe'. Kkkk 

I hid my phone back to my pocket as I saw Kyuhyun coming my way. Oh God. Please not him!! You see, we haven't really talked after that little 'misunderstanding' thingy. You know... When he asked me if I was dating Donghae oppa. Well that time I wasn't, right? But I wonder why does he care about my dating life anyway? He should be the one who needs to date so that he'll stop interrogating about my dating life.  Sighs. Though I kinda misses him... No, I really missed him. Because you know, he's like my best friend! He knows almost every thing that's going on with my life. I just wished we could still solve our problem. 

He's looking at his plane ticket as he searches for his seat. Honestly, I don't want him to sit beside me because I don't want to get things awkward. 

Now he's like a seat near me when someone whispered right through my left ear. 

"hi babe~" Donghae oppa greeted me, using his y voice. I was startled that I clutched on my chest and glared at him. I saw him chuckled and sat beside me. 

"how does my Maggy doing?" he asked in a sing-sang voice.

"I was fine until you came." I rolled my eyes, I saw him pouted. "joke~" I tried to pinch his cheek when someone cleared his throat. We both look up as we saw Kyuhyun looking down at us. 

"hyung, I believe that's my seat." 

"oh really? Then maybe we could exchange seats then? I'm sitting next to Sungmin anyways." Donghae oppa grinned. 

"what does that have to do with me?" Kyuhyun said. 

"Oh Kyuhyunnie, I know you want to sit beside him!" 

"oppa, can I sit beside Sungmin oppa?!" I asked in a hopeful eyes. Well, Donghae oppa maybe my boyfriend, but Sungmin oppa is still my number one, forever bias! ;D I saw the both of them glared at me. "what?!" I asked innocently. 

"Kyuhyun, will you please just exchange seats with me?" 

"and why will I--" Kyuhyun was cut off with the flight attendant. 

"excuse me sir, but the plane is about to  take off, would you mind taking your seat?" she said out politely, pointing to the empty seat behind me, which is beside Sungmin oppa. He was about to protest when Donghae oppa cut him off. 

"Kyuhyun, please just take your seat. Now." he said in a very hyung-like voice. Kyuhyun suddenly got on his heel and sat beside Sungmin oppa. I looked over to them as Sungmin oppa waved at me, I smiled and then waved back. 

"do you like Sungmin hyung THAT much?" Donghae oppa whispered. 

"huh?"

"I was asking Kyuhyun to exchange seats with me, so that I'll get a chance to sit and hang-out with you, but you even chose to sit beside hyung?!" 

"are... You mad?" I bit my lip. He shook his head as he turned his gaze away from me. "oppa..." I called him, he didn't even bother looking at me as the pilot started announcing to fasten our seat belts and the plane is about to take off. 

I took out the small blanket from my hand-carry bag and placed it on our laps, as I slowly slid my hand on his... Interlocking it. Okay, I can't believe that I'm doing the first move. I mean, he should be the one courting me, and not me courting him, right? >.> I saw his shocked expression with the sudden skinship, and so I quickly removed my hands and looked outside the window. Later on, I felt his hand held my hand, I looked at him as he gave me his melting gaze. Damn it. How can he do this to me?!!! >.< I feel like my cheeks are burning up so I quickly looked back at the window. I heard him chuckled, so I just pretended to shut my eyes, and drifted myself to sleep. 

DONGHAE'S POV
I was asking Kyuhyun to exchange seats with me when Maggy interrupted us, asking me if she could sit beside Sungmin hyung. >.> I wanted us to work out, that's why I wanna spend time with her as much as possible. So I was kinda offended when she said that. 

"do you like Sungmin hyung THAT much?" I asked her. 

"huh?"

"I was asking Kyuhyun to exchange seats with me, so that I'll get a chance to sit and hang-out with you, but you even chose to sit beside hyung?!" 

"are... You mad?" She asked, I just shook my head as I turned my gaze away from her. 
"oppa..." She called me, I didn't even bother to look at her as the pilot started announcing to fasten our seat belts and the plane is about to take off. 

Later on, I felt a cloth that's placed on top of my lap. I just ignore it since it's cold anyways. But later on I felt a hand slipped into mine and interlocked it. I was shocked with the sudden action, but of course, knowing that it's Maggy's hand, I wanna hold it longer but then she quickly let go. I looked at her as I saw her staring at the view outside. But of course, I want us to continue what she have started, and so I interlocked my hands with her. :D She looked at me as I gave her 'the look' that girls would die for. I saw her blushed, so I chuckled a little. I think she can fall for me anytime soon... :D well, at least I hope so. :) 

As soon as the plane departed, I felt my eyes are getting heavy, so without removing my hands from hers, I drifted myself to sleep. :) 

I suddenly woke up because my neck really hurts. >.< I was about to massage it with my right hand when I realized my hand and Maggy's hand were still interlocked with each other. <3 so... She didn't let go? Oh!! And come to think of it, our position... It's soooo sweet! :D it's just like the photo Eunhyukkie had set as my wallpaper!! ;D I mean, she was resting her head on my shoulder, as my head was resting on her head a while ago. Well except for the fact that now, she was curled up in ball and her hand was interlocked with mine. :> awww!!! How I wish she would let me tell the other members about us. I've been waiting for this to happen! I've been waiting for us to date and tell the whole world how much I love her! I wish she would fall for me after those three months... :) 

I slowly looked around if the others were awake, 'cause you know... I don't want them to catch us. XD As much as I wanted to brag her as my girlfriend, I can't. Anyway, since all of them were asleep, this is now my chance! :D kkkk. I slowly kissed her hand, being careful not to wake her up. After I kissed her hand, I saw her moved a little, as she tugged into my shirt more like a cute little kitten. <3 

My heart started to beat faster as I started to lean closer to her face. Well she told me I can kiss her, right? So I started leaning, until our lips were centimeters apart... Where I can feel her breath. I am anticipating to touch her lips when the pilot started talking, telling that we've arrived Shanghai already!!!! Dammit!!! After hearing the pilot, she squinted a little, slowly opening her eyes. >.< I just moved back to my old position, letting her hand go and pretendin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter