Too late....

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

After the performance, I went back to the dressing room as the other members are still taking few glances from the camera. As I reach our dressing room and was about to enter, I heard the voice of manager hyung, and so I’ve decided to listen to whom he’s talking to. And I heard a very familiar voice…

“umm… fine…?” she giggled.

“how many days you got confined in the hospital again?”

“umm… 6 days?”

 

‘wait, so she didn’t took her vacation?!’ I thought.

 

“oh gosh it’s almost a week?!” hyung asked. “what did the doctor say?”

“well… I got really drunk that my body couldn’t take it anymore… and he said I’m skipping my meals.”

“are you?!”

“no! it’s just that… we’re not eating on time.”

“ayssi. I’m really sorry about that… you know that the guys are so busy—“

“I know.” she cut him. “don’t worry, I’ll just bring some candies so that if ever I got hungry, I can eat those.”

“oh, are you sure you can work now?” hyung asked.

“if ever I won’t work, there will be no one to replace me… well except for my Aunt, but she needs to rest.” She said.

“ayssi. I’m so sorry I can’t visit you when you were in the hospital.”

“it’s okay~ oh, oppa, the boys don’t have schedules right after this, right?” she asked him.

 “yeah, why?”

“I need to take care of the hospital bills… so… I need to go.”

“oh, okay. Do you need a ride?” he offered.

“nah~ I’ll be fine. thanks for the offer anyways.”

“take care!” he said.

“ne~” she said as the door swung open.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

“you were hospitalized?!” I kinda yelled at her.

“uhh… umm… Kyuhyunnie you see….”

“what?!” she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the corner. She then let go of me and sighed before started speaking.

“Kyuhyun… okay, I didn’t go in a vacation… I was hospitalized. Happy?!” she said, looking at me.

“but… but why didn’t you tell us?!”

“because I don’t want you to worry!”

“we’re your friends! We have the right to know!”

“ayssi. Now you know, right?” she said. I hate her, how can she keep an important thing like this from me?!

 

MY POV

“ayssi. Now you know, right?” I said, and then he just glared at me and was about to walk away when I held his hand that stopped him, and so he faced me.

“don’t you trust me?!” he asked.

“I do! It’s just that…. I don’t really want you to worry about me…” I told him. “Kyuhyunnie~ promise, next time I’ll tell you about it, okay? Please don’t get mad~” I pouted, I saw him smiling a little. Aigoo I’m so good! :D

“promise?” he asked, I nodded.

“aigoo~” I slightly pinched his cheeks. “sorry to make you worry, but I’m okay now… so no need to get mad and worry about me, okay?” I said, releasing his cheeks.

“oww!” he rubbed both of his cheeks, I just giggled.

“anyway, I need to go~” I said as I tapped his right cheek. “bye!” I said as I walk, but this time, he grabbed my hand, and so I turned and looked at him.

“where are you going?” he asked.

“umm… your schedules are finished, right?” I asked him, he nodded. “so I need to take care of my business…”

“what business?”

“hospital bills.” I said.

“ohhh… then let me accompany you.” he said.

“what?! No need!” I said, I saw him glare at me.

“first, you didn’t tell me that you’re sick, now you won’t let me accompany you even in taking care of the hospital bills?!!”

“ayssi. Arrasseo ahjussi!!” I giggled.

“MWOH?!!”

“just go get in and change!!” I said as I push him back to the dressing room.

 

I just sat in the dressing room as I waited for Kyuhyun to change clothes until the door swung open, revealing the handsome Donghae oppa. :D

“oppa!” I stood up and smiled at him.

“oh, Maggy! Do you have other plans after this?” he walked up to me.

“umm… actually yes…”

“ohh… may I ask what is it?”

“I’m going to pay for the hospital bills.” I said.

“ohh.. then may I come with you?” he asked.

“really?! Sure!!” I smiled at him. “that’ll be great!”

“so… let’s go?” he asked, and just  then, Kyuhyun went out of the changing room.

“Maggy, kaja?” he asked.

“urr… ummm… oppa, Kyuhyun is coming with us.” I told Donghae oppa. 

“mwoh? But—“ Kyuhyun said but I cut him off.

“he found out.”  I said, turning to Donghae oppa.  “Kyuhyunnie, oppa is coming with us…” I told him and then I felt that I am being dragged somewhere. “ya!” I called Kyuhyun and then he stopped.

“I thought they didn’t know that you were sick?” he asked me.

“well… except for Donghae oppa.”

“mwoh?!! He knew?” I nodded. “how come you told him, but you didn’t tell me?!!”

“he found out when I was still in the hospital! And for your information, I didn’t tell him… I think he heard my conversation with Auntie…”

“I can’t believe this.” He said.

“ayssi. I thought you forgave me already?” I asked him, he just crossed his arms. So I just sighed.

“if you don’t want to come, then we’ll just go ahead.” I said as I walk, but then he grabbed my wrist again, and so I faced him.

“let’s just take my car.” He said before walking ahead of me.

 

Donghae oppa and I followed Kyuhyun at the back until we reached his car. I was about to open the door when Donghae oppa opened it for me… again. I blushed a little as I bowed and went in the car.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

As we reached my car, Donghae hyung opened the car for Maggy. Tch. Does he really need to do that?! I mean, don’t tell me he likes her also ?! I just rolled my eyes as I went in the drivers’ seat and started the car.

“hey, what hospital were you confined?” I asked Maggy.

“Seoul National University Hospital” she answered.

“oh… okay.” I said then started driving.

 

After few minutes of driving, the car ride was silent. I don’t know if I should talk or something, but this is getting really awkward. When I was about to open the conversation, Maggy started talking first.

“oppa, do you have the number of all the members?” she asked as she scooted over Donghae’s side, hugging his seat and resting her head on the left side of the seat. >.<

“umm.. yeah. Why?”

“may I have their numbers? You know… for emergencies.” She faked a laugh.

“umm… of course.” Donghae hyung smiled as he takes out his phone.

“oppa, did you know that I asked Shindong oppa’s number to someone out there so that I could greet him during his birthday?!” she said, glaring at me. I heard hyung chuckled.

“you should have asked me his number!” he said.

“but… I was still shy around you last time…” she said in a soft voice.

“how about now?” he asked, looking at Maggy. Hyung back off!! You’re face is too near!!! -;-

“umm….” I saw her blushed. WTF?! SHE BLUSHED?!?! “not really…” she said.

“AHUM!” I cleared my throat.

“oh right! their numbers!” Donghae hyung chuckled.

 

MY POV

Donghae oppa unlocked his phone and our picture welcomed me.

“oppa!!” I yelled.

“ouch!! Don’t shout!” he yelled back, rubbing his left ear.

“ooppsss~ sorry oppa~” I said as I caressed his ear. “oppa, please change your wallpaper… if someone will see that, they might think I’m your girlfriend or something…”

“oh yeah… right.” he said as he looked over his photos. I got… 4 photos over there?! One is the one I took for the ‘caller’s image’ and then, the other one is the one Eunhyuk oppa took a while ago, and then the other two were the pictures of me and Donghae oppa. I kinda blushed for the fact that he’s still keeping my pictures on his phone… I mean, I’m just their stylist, but then I have a photo in ‘The Lee Donghae‘s’ phone?!

After changing his wallpaper into Nemo, -_____- he gave me his phone and I started copying the members’ numbers.

Well the hospital is just a 20 minute drive, and so we reached the hospital in no time.  

“Kyuhyunnie, Donghae oppa, thanks for the ride~” I said as I was about to open the door when they both stopped me.

“WAIT!” they said in unison.

“umm… yeah?”

“I told you I’ll accompany you, right?” they said again in unison. -_____- I giggled a little as I saw them looked at each other.

“umm.. yeah you did… but… oppa, just look at what you’re wearing. What if people will recognize you?” I told him, making a point. Well… after all he’s still wearing his stage outfit. >.<

“then maybe I could just accompany you!” Kyuhyun offered, and then I looked at him.

“you sure?” I asked him, he nodded.

“let me park the car first.” He said.

After parking the car…

“oppa, please wait for us, okay?” I said as Donghae oppa nodded.

 

Kyuhyun and I went out of his car. He’s wearing a scarf, nerdy glasses, and a cap for disguise. I just laughed at his appearance.

“what?!” he asked.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“you looked… cute.” She said then laughed again. she thinks I’m cute? :D or… she’s just mocking me? -___________-

“shut up.” I said out flatly. I heard her giggled a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter