A new Stylist?!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------continuation of the flashbacks---------

MAGGY'S POV

"ye?" I asked him, confused.   " I know you like Kyuhyun A LOT. But... can’t you just...." he then stopped what he was about to say.   "oppa?"   "I’m sorry." he apologized, I just smiled at him.   "I think you’re just tired. You should go home and take a rest oppa. Thanks for taking me home. Please go home safely." I bowed at him before walking out of his car.     DONGHAE’S POV  Ayssi Lee Donghae what are you thinking?! Sighs.       ~~~~~~~~~~~skiiiiiiiiiiiiiip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ April 19, 2007 MAGGY POV I was at sleeping when someone called me, it was Sungmin oppa, he said that Leeteuk oppa, Shindong oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, and Kyuhyun was involved in a car accident and now in the hospital. The moment a heard that, I dropped my phone and quickly went to the hospital. Thank God because Shindong oppa and Eunhyuk oppa suffered only minor injuries. But Leeteuk oppa, especially Kyuhyun is suffering from serious injuries. Leeteuk oppa had glass shards embedded  into his back and above his eyes, that requires 170 stitches in removing most of them. Then he was discharged from the hospital on April 30. But for Kyuhyun... he spent 6 days in the ICU. When I saw him there, suddenly I felt so much pain in my heart then my eyes started tearing up that led me to crying the whole day.    I always go to the church and attend worship services during Sunday so that I can pray for Kyuhyun.   “Lord, please give him strength to wake up and be with his family and friends again... I want to be with him, Lord I know that he’s not mine... But Lord I know you know how much I love him and care for him, right? Please Lord... I will do anything for him. Please help him....” I prayed.   The other members cannot visit him regularly because of schedules, so I am visiting Kyuhyun everyday to look up on him. His parents are also there waiting for him to wake up.    ~skip~   "Maggy," I heard someone called me.   "hmmm??"I said, slowly opening my eyes. "oh! oppa! you’re finished with your schedules? I’m so sorry I can’t visit you during your rehearsals." I bowed slightly.   "anio, it’s okay. I know that you’re looking after Kyuhyun." he said, I just smiled at him. "Maggy, I think you should go home."   "ye? but no one’s going to look after him."    "but Maggy, I know that you cared for him, but you also need to take care of yourself." he said.   "anio oppa, I’m fine." I smiled at him.   "look who’s talking?! you’re pale! and... you got thinner! ayssi. if you’re not going home, I’ll ask the nurses to never let you in here!" he threatened.   "oppa!" I pouted.   "I was just joking, come on, please~" he pleaded.   "arrasseo. call me if something happened, okay?" I told him,   "yes boss!" he saluted.    "oppa, I’m not your boss!" I giggled, he just stuck his tongue out.   "Do you want someone to accompany you home? Donghae-ah!" he asked while calling Donghae oppa.   "ye? anio! oppa, I’m okay. I can go home by myself. "   " you sure?" he asked once again.   "yup!" he smiled once again as Donghae oppa went near us.   "what is it hyung?" Donghae oppa asked him.   "umm... nothing." Leeteuk oppa shook his head.   "geurom, I’ll go now." I bowed at them.   "ayssi. still so formal! we’re chingus, so you don’t need to bow, just go!" I just chuckled.   "okay~ bye~" I waved at them.   "you’re going home?" Donghae oppa asked,   "ne~ " I nodded.    "come on I’ll drive you home!" he offered.   "anio oppa, I’m okay~ Just please take care of Kyuhyun." I told him.   "but... " I cut him off.   "bye~" I said before running out of the room.   When I went out, there were barely some cabs, so I looked at the time and it was 3AM. That’s why!  ayssi. I tried walking, but then there’s a car that keeps on blowing his horn so I looked back, then I saw Donghae oppa went out of the car and dragged me inside his car.   "let’s go!" he said, grabbing into my arm.    "oppa! I told you I can go by myself." I tried to free myself.   "no you can’t, and there’s no cab, how can you go home?!" he told me, I was just silent. "ayssi. don’t be stubborn, okay?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter